Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True (16556 Views)

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / Prof David West To Jonathan - Your PHD Is Fake / MEND, Ex MEND to GEJ: Your Assassination Story Is a Lie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by deletrue: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Pataki:
Jonathan foolishly making enemies for himself. Woe betides a nation wherein militants are far more intelligent than the President.

I don't know how this Jonathan manages to live with his abject stupidity every day.
It is your Buhari whose chest is as dry as dead plantain leave. For you information, Buhari is a dead and rotten wood. Look at his neck very well, what you see of him is like a tiny rope. Where is his certificate? A fake military general who joined like the typical hausa whose concept is 'anything goes' since they believe that Nigeria belong to them. Show is his certificate. Empty forgers.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by amnestylaw1(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2015
Jisos, even as daft as I am, I will make a better president than Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by paragwua: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2015
it is always better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2015
menesheh:

But later investigations spring up the true nature of the attack and the motive
d case hav bin decided in south africa and and thru out d hearin jonathan was neva mentiond as d target. okah even acused som ministers along wit d president as d masterminders of attack and told him to blame it on d north

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari can never lead this country whether he is endorsed by mend or bokoharam, GEJ all the way joor. Mend keep mending,haters keep hating,APC keep opposing. GEJ is out for all anti-GEJ elements.
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by sokera: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2015
freshness2020:
[b]"We will not allow 1man to take over government
through the back door and pocket our President.. It was
16-0 in Ekiti, it will be another 16-0 come February
2015. Gov Ayodele Fayose."

"Lagos State have always produced the Best brains..We
will not allow anyone that is not a Graduate to lead us.
31 Years ago, Jakande wanted to start the Metroline
Project but it was scuttled by those who now want to
lead us. Gov Olusegun Mimiko"

"I want to Speak about Security, we knew what
happened after they failed to win in 2011. Many people
were killed. This time around, we will not allow
that..Gov Babangida Aliyu".

"They said he has stolen the $56bn ...It was not stolen,
we the governors agreed to share it. Your children
cannot be hungry while you continue to save money,
Does it make any sense? How can we vote for a man
that was sending your fathers to 103, 125 and 140
years. Gov Godswill Akpabio"

"We know what he has done for the Youths. For over 20
years, we did not win the Nations cup. We did that
under Goodluck Jonathan. Joseph Yobo".
"How come we vote a Presidential candidate that
truncated a democratically elected Government.
Minister for State FCT Mrs Akinjide"
"While all of them ran away during the military
regime,we all stayed behind..Dr Ahmadu Ali".
"The whole nation is behind you,we will surely carry
the day..PDP is the party to beat..Those in support of
Goodluck Jonathan say iiiiiiiiii..The iiiiii, have it (There
was no call for the NAYS). David Mark"

"We are here to support Goodluck Jonathan and his
good works. Nollywood Practitioners. Segun Arinze
Ibinabo Fiberesima, Kate Henshaw, Fidelis Duker &
others"[/b]
GEJ=Goodwork=Goodluck
What as your clueless president done to improve standard of living for the past 6 years? Simple question no one as ever answer it on nairaland ooooo

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2015
neoapocalypse:

It would end up being buried , let's tackle the issue now
Nothing will happen as long as Jonathan is the President.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
You go wait tire. The President said those words out of emotions and not logic. How can a President claim in 2015 that a bombing we all witnessed was against his life. Who are the people that paid MEND to kill Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by iamrahoof(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2015
A plane was about to crash and there were only 4 parachutes in d plane
mean while dere were 5 people on it. D 1st person was lioel messi nd he
side I'm d best footballer, i can't die now so he took 1 parachute and left.
The 2nd who was aliko dangote said I'm d richest man in Africas nd I'm
too young to die so he too d 2nd parachute nd left.
The third was president Jonathan nd he said I'm d smartest president in d
world so i can't die now my people still needs me, so he took 1 nd left.
Then it was left with comedian Akpos and a little school girl. And
Comedian Akpos said to d little girl take last one, i will sacrifice my life for
you d little girl replied no need for dat "there re two parachutes left.
Comedian Akpos asked her how come? The little girl replied the Nigerian
president took my school bag.

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by popcykaylah(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2015
very soon now some blind Nigerians will say he is working ..like I always say Nigerians hate the truth..gej for me is nemesis upon Nigeria and Nigerians ..

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2015
I AM 100% THIS ALL MEND ENDORSEMENT IS ONLY A PROPAGANDA COMING FROM APC.

APC IS A MILLION TIMES MORE CRIMINAL & EVIL THAN ANY EVIL WE VE EVER WITNESS IN THIS NATION. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND Y NAIRALAND IS SO APC, SO BLIND & DEAF TO SEE & VE HEARD GMB SAY ABACHA HAS NEVER STOLEN A KOBO OF NIGERIA, HIS UNDIEING STANCE ON SHARIA FOR THE NATION, HIS OPEN SUPPORT FOR BOKO HARAM THAT HAS PUT EVERYONE IN THE KNOW OF HIS AFFILIATION WITH THE TERRORIST GROUP..HE PROMISED NIGERIA HELL SHOULD GEJ WIN & THAT IS WHERE WE RE NOW.
EVEN BACK THEN TIEFNIBU , ELRUFAI, ATIKU HAD ONE TIME OR THE OTHER PUBLICLY SPOKEN ABOUT THE EVIL OF A MAN GMB REALLY IS BUT THE VE ALL FORGOTTEN ALL THEY VE SAID IN THE PAST & THEY RE NOW SO NECK DEEP INTO BRINGING HIM/DOOM TO OUR DEAR NATION ALL BECAUSE SELFISHNESS BUT I THING THE FAIL TO REALIZE IS THAT THIS MAN LL RATHER JAIL THEM N KILL THEM ALL WHEN THE TIME COME.
GMB NEVER FORGET NOR FORGIVE.....JUST WAIT N SEE.

O GOD ARISE & LET THE ENEMY OF PROGRESS BE SCATTERED BOTH IN THE POLITY OF THE NATION & NAIRALAND..

WITH ALL THE EVIL DEED, BODY LANGUAGE & EVEN SPOKEN WORDS BY GMB THAT CONNOTE IMPENDING DANGER FOR THE NATION YET NON OF HIS SUPPORTERS IS SEEING ALL THIS NOW TO PULLOUT THEIR SUPPORT SO IF HE WINS(nat likely) MORE TROUBLE FOR THE NATION & IF HE LOOSES STILL TROUBLE BUT LESS CUS GEJ LL ARREST THE MUMU THIS TIME AROUND & ARREST EVERY OTHER MUMU TOO... BUT THEY CANT STOP HIM NOW WITH ALL THIS SIGNS FOR IMPENDING DOOM, IS IT WHEN HE WINS(nat likely) THAT THEY CAN STOP HIM?

NAIJA SHINE UR EYES O CUS GMB SHALL PREFER TO RULE WITH BOKO HARAM N ISIS RATHER WITH OSIBANJO, TIEFNIBU, ATIKU OR MUMU AMEACHI. GEJ IS GOD SENT
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Louislewis: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2015
If this statement was true from MEND I quote..

[size=24pt]“Nigerians may recall that prior to the bomb blast of October 1, 2010; the MEND issued a warning of an impending attack on Eagle Square, Abuja , where we also advised the public to stay clear of any parked vehicles to avert any casualties."[/size]

end of quote, It simple means MEND should be responsible for that bomb plast. It shows that they know who planted the bomb prior to explosion. MEND was part of the game plan of either conspiracy or directly executed the plan. It shows the president was right. I wonder why they are denying. MEND is joining the North against their own brother. Jomo and his cohort should be held responsible.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2015
Lie no 10 at Lagos Campaign.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Sacramento4real(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2015
menesheh:

What is this one talking about?So there wasn't any investigation before he came out and absolved MEND of any involvement in the bombing.Which sane president speaks that way?

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2015
deletrue:
There is nothing like finish Johnathan here. Even if jona accussed then first and at another hand says it was now Okah, he, Jona is still correct.
Who is MEND for now? The greatest comanders, five star general Tombpolo, five star general Tom Ateke and others are with pdp, so where is mend at this point? It is all apc usual propaganda. Apc is known to be always creeping to every corner looking for areas suitable for their propaganda. No MEND will ever abandon GEJ. They are all aware of the suffering of the N/Deltans. It was this struggle that kill Adaka Boro, killed Ken Sarawiwa of Ogoni land and others. Again no MEND member will risw against GEJ. Period.

What you are saying is total nonsense, if this isn't the real MEND why would GEJ turn around ND accuse them publicly?
You are not a kid so think deeply before you type any thing. If the real MEND have not turned their back on GRJ he wouldn't come out and accuse them. He would have continued defending them but alas the center cannot hold hence things fall apart.

GEJ can never win again and he knows it, my fear is he is getting more and more desperate as its clear majority of Nigerians are going to vote Buhari, GEJ may resort to violence to turn things in his favor.

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by menesheh(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2015
Sacramento4real:

[s]What is this one talking about?So there wasn't any investigation before he q out and absolved MEND of any involvement in the bombing.Which sane president speaks that way?[/s]

grin grin
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by notoriousbabe: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2015
Read Prof Tam David West;
"Religion is a personal thing and every man has the right to choose his own, or practice it the way he likes. Most of the sycophants that use religion to defame the character of Buhari are not even practicing their acclaimed self righteousness. Many of them are occultists. They kill and conduct daily human sacrifices to remain in power. Buhari is a man of integrity and I respect him a lot. But because majority of those who have looted this country to poverty are afraid to end up in jail or loose their ill gotten wealth, they chose to fabricate lies against Buhari. They hire hungry and morally corrupted scholars to do the dirty jobs on their behalf.
It is quite unfortunate that Nigerians buy all the lies they trade through the media.
This is the only country where people prefer to believe in a hear say than make a research. Only a minute population of Nigerians are willing to investigate an allegation before they draw conclusions.
Nigerians have resolved to be praise singers to corrupt leaders. We have failed to ask for accountability. Our conscience has been beclouded with religious and ethnic sentiments. Our sense of judgement and reason have been blinded by poverty. We chose to mortgage our tomorrow and the future of our children for the rice and a few Naira notes they share during elections.
All we believe is the roads, the bridges, the railways, the electricity they build only on televisions.
I always ask my self these questions:
1. Where are the roads? The Abuja - Lokoja road was awarded by Obasanjo's administration. He spent 8 years in the office. Then Yaradua and Goodluck spent another 4 years. Now if Goodluck is elected, he will be spending another 8 years. This will amount to 20 years and 180 km road is yet to be completed. Enugu - Onitsha road was also awarded by the Obasanjo administration and till date, a journey that is supposed to take 45 minutes can take you 8 hours if it rains. Enugu- PH road is on the same series. What about Uyo - Calabar route? Just to mention a few.
2. Where is the power? They sold all the NEPA to their friends. We pay for the light that was not supplied.
3. Our education and health system go bad everyday. Lecturers and Health workers spent more time at home than in the schools and hospitals as a result of incessant strikes.
4. The government failed to provide us with security. People are being killed everyday and yet government comes out to tell us they are in control.
5. Why are we pretending that all is well? It is only in Nigeria where monies develop wings and fly. $20 billion oil money disappeared and they said it was $10 billion. Forensic investigators were hired and that was the end of the story. N20 billion pension fund stolen and nothing came out of it. $9.3 million seized in South Africa and government claimed it was meant for ammunition purchase. The immigration scandal has also been swept under the carpet because the senate could not proceed with their investigation. The man behind the contract is sitting among the high seats in the senate.
Innocent people were defrauded and they at the same time lost their lives yet, we have a transparent governance.
6. Why are we praising government as if they are doing whatever with their personal money. How many people in their various communities have they provided scholarship with their personal money before they got elected? The reason they got elected is to manage our resources and not to loot us dry. One thing I know is that we will not have any meaningful development except if we make a change. Age or no age, Buhari is a better option for the present day Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by nwaanambra1(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Pataki:
Jonathan foolishly making enemies for himself. Woe betides a nation wherein militants are far more intelligent than the President.

[size=18pt]I don't know how this Jonathan manages to live with his abject stupidity every day. [/size]

Bro av been trying my damnedest best to understand the level of GEJs stvpidity! undecided

One can confidently conclude that the new word for minus zero stvp1dity is "GEJ!" undecided

the man is such an A-hole! grin

3 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Louislewis: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2015
@ Sokera...Below are the list of what he has done. After going through them, please kindly list what Buhari did when he was Head of State..

[size=16pt]Some of GEJ's achievements.

EDUCATION

1. 125 Almajiri Schools in 13 Northern States
2. 27 Special girls school
3. 34 new NCE awarding institutions
4. 101 Presidential Special Scholarship for
Innovation and development
5. 10 Million increase in Basic education
enrolment (UBEC)
6. 75% Increase in O'Level credit pass in Math
and English due to improvement in our academic system
7. 100 Innovation Enterprise Institutions licensed
8. 7000 lecturers sponsored for post graduate
studies home and abroad
9. 51 Polytechnic laboratories rehabilitated
10. Doubled increase on Education allocation
11. 104 candidates scaled the final hurdle (First
Class Graduates) for Presidential scholarship
award and were asked to apply to study in any of
the top 25 universities in the world approved for
the scheme for their PhD.
12. When GEJ assume power in 2010 98% of
students that sat for NECO failed to make 5
credits including mathematics and English, as at
2013 70% of students that sat for NECO make 5
credits including maths and English.
13. All states of the federation without a federal
university had one each during GEJ Government
and they are listed below (12 New Federal
Universities). Imagine Number of jobs created for
both academic and non-academic staffs and
percentage of awaiting students fixed into these
schools (Note: 9 out of these 12 universities are
in Northern Nigeria).
Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. —
North Central.
Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. ——-North
Central.
Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State.– North
East.
Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. —-
North East.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.-
North West.
Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State.——-
North West.
Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State. —
South South.
Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State.-
South East.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.——-
South West.
Federal University Gashua, Yobe State —-North
East.
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi state.——-
North West.
Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.——-
North West.
TRANSPORTATION
Rail Transport:
14. Revitalisation of the railway sector resulting
into annual volume of people moved by April 2014
to be 5Million against 1Million of people moved
prior to GEJ government.
15. Completed the reconstruction of Lagos-Kano
Railway Line that was moribund for many years
with no single train movement for 15years but
GEJ fixed it in 1year.
16. Kaduna Railway Line is at 85% completion
17. Improvement in rail transportation by a pilot
scheme of AC fitted trains in Lagos.
18. Port-Harcourt to Maiduguri rail line
abandoned for over 30years is at about 90%
completion.
19. Other rail way under construction are:
Lagos-Kano Rail
Kano-Maiduguri, under construction
Lagos-Portharcourt Under construction:
Kaduna-Abuja
Abuja Standard Gauge Rail axis
[/size]

These GEJ achieved irrespective of Buhari and his Northern cohort made and is making this nation ungovernable for him.

I will be glad to see what Buhari has done. List them if you are proud of Buhari
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by showy(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2015
Change2015:
MEND has simply finished Jonathan. For certain he is a liar because he has made two contradictory statements about the Abuja bombing, first declaring it was not done by MEND, and now claiming it was MEND that wanted to kill him. I think the president needs to be interrogated on this. Incompetent, thieving liar is not a good legacy.

#change
#GMB
#APC
That is d result of being out of ideas.human will always say anything he/she tinks will vindicate him or her.
ALL WE WANT IS CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2015
The otueke drunkard really disrespects Nigerians by taking us for fools.

Did he not try to finger ibb and dokpesi?

Na we do am, meet us for ibb campaign office.

The entire world was aware there would be a bombing, which is why foreign dignitaries were absent for the independence day celebrations.

The only people not aware were Nigerians. Our gallant DSS failed to get rid of the bombs because it was raining. ( Ogah said this herself)
Johnatan is a disgrace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by dvee2: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2015
joseph1832:
All GEJ knows how to do is talk and talk, no action!.

Abuja bomb blast -oh it's the opposition that paid MEND to kill me
Chibok girls- oh it's the opposition, the girls are not. Missing,it's stage manage
1.3 trillion subsidy scam- oh stealing is not corruption, if we remove subsidy they can steal again,it's the fault of NIgerians
Immigration scam/deaths- oh we will sponsor one person from the death family, they should hv join the queue
Stolen pension- oh stealing is not corruption,
40billion unremmited oil money- oh no money is missing, only 10 billion is missing not 40. 10 billion is chicken change
insurgency- oh it's America that refuse to sell weapons for us
Visiting chi ok- oh it's the fault of Aisha cissy and CNN,Also Wole Soyinka is to be blame

Bla bla bla when will this government show leadership and own up to its responsibility? Yet they want four more years?
Blaming everyone except itself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by macodollar: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2015
It was not easy for Lawrence Anini....
It was not easy for Oyenusi....
It was not easy for Shina Rambo....
It was not easy for Alameseigha...
It was not easy for James Ibori....
It was not easy for Bode George....
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan....

Lawrence Anini did it!
Oyenusi did it!
Shina Rambo did it! Alameseigha did it!
James Ibori did it!
Bode George did it!
Forouk Lawan did it!

Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it.....
Mr President, keep stealing the nation is blind because STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
And the looting partners with you are far more than the suffering Nigerians who are against you.
This message is proudly sponsored by TheThief Ambassadors of
Nigeria —TAN"
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by mrofficial(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2015
deletrue:
There is nothing like finish Johnathan here. Even if jona accussed then first and at another hand says it was now Okah, he, Jona is still correct.
Who is MEND for now? The greatest comanders, five star general Tombpolo, five star general Tom Ateke and others are with pdp, so where is mend at this point? It is all apc usual propaganda. Apc is known to be always creeping to every corner looking for areas suitable for their propaganda. No MEND will ever abandon GEJ. They are all aware of the suffering of the N/Deltans. It was this struggle that kill Adaka Boro, killed Ken Sarawiwa of Ogoni land and others. Again no MEND member will risw against GEJ. Period.

But he said MEND wanted to assassinate him. I guess you're also dumb and you suffer from amnesia.

1 Like

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by ndcide(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2015
The writeup looks so much like what Laid Mohammed will state.

The APC is behind this.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by mrofficial(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2015
dvee2:

Abuja bomb blast -oh it's the opposition that paid MEND to kill me
Chibok girls- oh it's the opposition, the girls are not. Missing,it's stage manage
1.3 trillion subsidy scam- oh stealing is not corruption, if we remove subsidy they can steal again,it's the fault of NIgerians
Immigration scam/deaths- oh we will sponsor one person from the death family, they should hv join the queue
Stolen pension- oh stealing is not corruption,
40billion unremmited oil money- oh no money is missing, only 10 billion is missing not 40. 10 billion is chicken change
insurgency- oh it's America that refuse to sell weapons for us
Visiting chi ok- oh it's the fault of Aisha cissy and CNN,Also Wole Soyinka is to be blame

Bla bla bla when will this government show leadership and own up to its responsibility? Yet they want four more years?
Blaming everyone except itself

It's because they are thieves.
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by angelsing(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2015
menesheh:

If this is true why will MEND inform people and the sss before the attack?...why wait this long to come out with this just becos MEND supported his opposition...We are free to choose we will desire for president but don't try and make us all look like a fool by defending him when he himself clearly contradicts his statement

1 Like

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Apc should have chosen Fashola/Donald Duke or Buhari/Fashola
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by angelsing(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2015
kristisking:
Mend hungry tauts.These hooligans called mend turned their back on GEJ simply because GEJ refuses them access to state fund.They want to control and toast GEJ around so that they control our resources.Anyway GEJ till Buhari marries one of Abubaker Shekau's 10yrs old daughters.
When u type something just try and think it thru before u post it...This same MEND u claimed cud not get their hands on state fund was the only Militant group who refuse to buy the idea of amnesty because they were not sure the government is to be trusted to implement all the plans for the Niger deltans..Its really absurd to now think they want state fund while all those who benefited from the amnesty are smiling to bank...Think again Bro, just say GEJ till 2019 and let us rest

1 Like

Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by angelsing(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2015
iiichidodo:
But did you or not bomb the eagle square or where you blowing knockout??...
iiichidodo my guy, I like how u usually dodge or the fact and reason just to tell us u Love GEJ....am officially stalking you...just kidding..lol
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by coldFLARES1(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2015
iamrahoof:
A plane was about to crash and there were only 4 parachutes in d plane
mean while dere were 5 people on it. D 1st person was lioel messi nd he
side I'm d best footballer, i can't die now so he took 1 parachute and left.
The 2nd who was aliko dangote said I'm d richest man in Africas nd I'm
too young to die so he too d 2nd parachute nd left.
The third was president Jonathan nd he said I'm d smartest president in d
world so i can't die now my people still needs me, so he took 1 nd left
Then it was left with comedian Akpos and a little school girl. And
Comedian Akpos said to d little girl take last one, i will sacrifice my life for
you d little girl replied no need for dat "there re two parachutes left.
Comedian Akpos asked her how come?.
The little girl replied the Nigerian
president took my school bag[b][/b] Una no go kee person fa. Smartest indeed! Now he is using 'technology' to fight corruption, the technology that was programmed to make Diezani obtain a perpetual injunction restraining the NASS from summoning her to give account; the technology that empowered the minister for interior to scam over 500,000 job seekers of 1000 naira each and organize a sham recruitment test that led to the death of over 15 in a stampede at various venues; the technology that provided a soft landing for Stella Oduah after a procurement scam involving using 255 million naira to buy two bullet proof BMW cars, and ultimately rewarding her with a senatorial ticket in Anambra . A smart guy wen dey abuse person say im no know in fone number whereas im go commission cyber cafe and dey use mouse dey click computer wen dem no even switch on. this joke is such an apt description of our man!
Re: MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True by clint77ng: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2015
I can see that APC followers just make comments to suit themselves. What is so hard in GEJ statement for u guys to understand. In 2010 he said it wasn't mend, and in 2015, he still has not changed his statement but APC like the always do want to change his statement for him. U can call him clueless and daft, but he is smarter than y'all. He said Orkah who is now in a SA prison was paid by some individuals to assassinate him and not mend who is in SA prison was paid to kill him. Mend accepted amnesty even before Yardua died. Some mend members are now pilots, techicians etc trained abroad. GEJ statements were so clear only if u can remove hate from ur soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government / Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy / Inter-ethnic Marriages Or NYSC Which Can Promote National Integration Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.