Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Should I Continue Dating Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Dating Her? (802 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Dating Her? by holyjossy01(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2015
I met this girl some few years back, when she was in S.S.1. Since then we've been dating. I just finished serving and she's in 100lvl in a private higher institution.
She stays with her Aunt and do tell me of how the aunt always make her do all the house chores while her children sit back and do nothing and that her Aunt's husband is the only one nice to her.
The first time we met, she was not a virgin but was so tight, but before then she has been telling me she was a virgin. When I asked her what happened she said maybe its because she do run for her school when she was in primary school MAYBE that's when she tore her hy.men and that she herself is confused.
Since then we stopped having se.x only finger.ing.
Though she always tells me she's passing through a lot, no matter the persuasion she never opened up.
To my amazement this past holiday, she came visiting as usual and when I got THERE it was like the way that leads to destruction; so broad, I knew the narrow way has eluded her.
Without asking she started to me that it was her aunt's husband that do finger when she was young and she couldn't tell anyone and now, the man goes all the way.
I know she loves me a lot and I love her too. Her dad is no more that means if I'm to marry her the man that will give her to me will be this man. I'm so confused.
What should I do now. Cos the earlier the better.

Mature advice pls, no insults

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by delishpot: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Ehrrmm, you ask yourself if you can cope with her.
If you can cope, you stay if you cant move on
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by holyjossy01(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2015
delishpot:
Ehrrmm, you ask yourself if you can cope with her.
If you can cope, you stay if you cant move on

Its not as easy as you think, its more than 7 years relationship.
Every member of my family know her and her's me.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by delishpot: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2015
holyjossy01:

Its not as easy as you think, its more than 7 years relationship.
Every member of my family know her and her's me.

Hmn! Well, are you afraid because of the man or because her "pkufpkuf" was as wide as a well? If its her uncle then you are free to go ahead. If its about her pkuf, you have to decide if you like her.
You see, truth is, once a person has doubt about someone they love, and if the feeling slows down, its hard to make it work. You will just be pretending that all is well and, who wants to pretend in love? On the other hand, its not impossible to do. So you have to decide of you can live with what ever is causing you worry.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by iceberylin(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2015
Broad road to destruction grin
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by holyjossy01(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2015
delishpot:

Hmn! Well, are you afraid because of the man or because her "pkufpkuf" was as wide as a well? If its her uncle then you are free to go ahead. If its about her pkuf, you have to decide if you like her.
You see, truth is, once a person has doubt about someone they love, and if the feeling slows down, its hard to make it work. You will just be pretending that all is well and, who wants to pretend in love? On the other hand, its not impossible to do. So you have to decide of you can live with what ever is causing you worry.

Note taken... its always easier said than done
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by holyjossy01(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2015
iceberylin:
Broad road to destruction grin
funny but not funny to me
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by delishpot: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2015
holyjossy01:

Note taken... its always easier said than done

Yes. It is. And that is why I said, you have to decide from the depth of your heart. People will say what they think. Even if 90% of people say dont, your heart may be to go ahead and if you follow them, you will start regreting later and vice versa. So, its what you can cope with that maters here.
People can say what ever but its you that will live with the decision you make.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by iceberylin(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2015
holyjossy01:

funny but not funny to me
Not my buzz sha

(1) (Reply)

Any Cougar Here? / Relationship Advice: Are You A Remote Control? / Any Sagittarius Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.