Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell (28927 Views)

Seun Egbegbe In A Police Cell In Lagos (Photos) / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by xtervaganza(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ok, we all know the police are al sons of wh0res.

No new story here
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by LOUIS6(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
DICKtator:

He is so lucky that they didn't shave his beard!!!

grin grin grin grin
grin
DICKtator:

He is so lucky that they didn't shave his beard!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by tellwisdom: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Police??...I slap them at will
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by benjminPrince(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
yea, somtins been calm is d best tin, bt somany pple ar gettin it twisted...being calm dont mak u a coward...#5niteofglory@salvationministry
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by easy4beno(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mr 2shotz..coming here to rant about what happened is the wrong thing to do, and if I ask you about the incidence and how you have managed to improve on such situation and make sure it doesn't happen again, you will tell me you have written on instagram..the right thing for you to do is post the names of the involved police names and their police station, or better still, write a letter to the commissioner of police, copy the IG and make sure it gets delivered, then if nothing is done about it, come back online and post it, make it go viral on social media with the kind of entertainment personality that you are, trust me, it will be duly addressed and something will be done about it..when they sack few of those policemen, I'm I'm sure other police men and the whole police station would desist from repeating same again..its as easy as that..
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by felifeli: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
You sef why you drunk, smoke igbo and then take one way. You craze? If na USA we for shoot you one time. Nonsense musicians
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by duni04(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Wen ur dealing with drunk policemen at night, settle them on the spot and don't b stubborn irrespective of what they accuse u of doing. Drunk policemen in Lagos at Night are worse than armed robbers undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
hmmmm well there u have it ladies and gentlemen
you all can see the type of "men in uniform" PDP was breeding??
how long do you all want to suffer like dis??
what about people who are not 2 SHORT people who cant be heard
What happened to RULE OF LAW??
Anyway i dont blame them.....na ogogoro fit work for the kind harsh condition they are placed in

please open your eyes...GMB may not be the right man for you but he is all we have...
you can vote for someone else but please dont vote for that useless man from otueke..

i lost my friend to jos bomb blast..she died last year december...

GMB IS ALL WE NEED...

2SHORT...sorry biko....u know say e done tey wey u release album kiss

Photos: Excitement as actress Omotola host widows & orphanages
http:///4w3

Must u politicise everything? I'm sure u cannot even govern ur household well enough, yet, na Jona dey cause everything.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by simdam500(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
oh! sorry sir. naija.... police... we live with it
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by okpamson15(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Now that we have heard ur own side of the case. Who wil tel that of a police man now. Dnt judge from one side dear frds.
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
100Cents:

Hahaha, they told me that night that after seizing my car, I should trek home and come back tomorrow to answer to kidnapping.

So I already knew the intended offense..
hahahhaha. Answer to "kidnapping"? Those guys are comedians walahi.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by 9jatatafo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Twaley men in black. Promoting corruption all the way. Had similar experience at Ajao Estate, Airport Road, Lagos. I went to visit a friend and behold MIB picked me up on my way and drove me straight to their station, on getting there, the police wrote a statement for me, I told the man that I can write, he said no. He said I was a thief for goodness sake. Well the friend I went to visit, his father was a General in the Army, luckily for me I was able to contact my friend and he told his father, when his father came with full truck load of army, oh boy DPO started begging. In fact the police had to use their patrol truck to drop me in my house. VIP treatment. Police are useless but sad enough my wife is a police, as I hate ASKARI, I ended up marrying one. I dey yab her everyday. 2shots welcome to the club.

3 Likes

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
dre11:

Thank God ure alive to tell the story

Because many did lost their life to this kind of incidents.... And some where taking to SARS because of this kind of fabricated lies that the police will create
So true. It's very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by YINKS89(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
I support u @ayyub na yinka ur guy....
gistmelove:
grin grin

9ja police

WE NEED CHANGE

VOTE WISELY

GMB TILL 2022
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
and no f*ck was given unto him
BoomBoom101:

Must u politicise everything? I'm sure u cannot even govern ur household well enough, yet, na Jona dey cause everything.
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Maximus85(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
We can't judge. Cos we've heard only from one person. How do we know you didn't really take one way on the confidence that the police won't stop you cos you're a celebrity. You said they still arrested you even when "your identity was disclosed to them"

Just saying that we should have all the facts before judging.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Caveatemptor(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
While we all agree that the Nigeria Police is a dysfunctional organisation that needs a total clesn up,the fact remains that Mr 2shotz has mot helped issues by failing to tell us the area where hr was arrested and the name of the police station he was taken to for detention.
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by M4gunners: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
1bkaye:

Other people's worse experiences doesn't make his own any less miserable, na competition?
U dey ask me?who i go con ask?
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
@2shot,. If at all you are innocent..but contrary

You indeed gulty in some aspects
(1) your bears,.
(2) bokoharam suspect in your appeArance
(3) brake & inner cAr light
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Manager007: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is the sad but-true state of the Nigerian Police "Force".
At least he spoke out. Public outcry, although may be slow or nothing is the beginning of our acknowledgment of the decay and our rights as Nigerians.

My younger brother who was holidaying in Lagos few months ago was arrested just in front of his friend's house. They asked him to produce an ID, he told them he does not live in Nigeria and the moment he showed them his foreign driver's license, it was another story.

They had him forcefully shoved him and his friends into their van and headed to Zone F. He was later freed that day.

I believe, as more people come out and speak against injustice and harassment by law enforcement, its the rightful way to start the long process of rebuilding Nigeria.

2short- you now have a new track in your forthcoming album that would be dedicated to the Nigerian police. (looking on the bright side of things) grin

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by kramer: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Phargbemmy:

Hear from which police?, the Nigerian police?
its either you aint in nigeria or you just want to make fun!, hear from them my foot!
Kolade354:
Are you trying to support nigeria police force........It has happened two me before,false accusation. They are the worst instituiton.
coolsam2k4:

You must have relative among those drunkards or you are one of them.

Oh trust me I've had my fair share of experiences with the police enough to know that all they want is trouble. If you humble yourself in front of them and let them be then they'll leave you alone but if you argue with them (Even though you're right) they will want to show you who's boss
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
He just spoiled everything talking about how they still dragged him even after his identity was disclosed to them, how is that relevant in this matter?
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by segend(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
9jatatafo:
Twaley men in black. Promoting corruption all the way. Had similar experience at Ajao Estate, Airport Road, Lagos. I went to visit a friend and behold MIB picked me up on my way and drove me starigth to their station, on getting there, the police wrote a statement for me, I told the man that I can write, he said no. He said I was a thief for goodness sake. Well the friend I went to visit, his father was a General in the Army, luckily for me I was able to contact my friend and he told his father, when his father came with full truck load of army, oh boy DPO started begging. In fact the police had to use their patrol truck to drop me in my house. VIP treatment. Police are useless but sad enough my wife is a police, as I hate ASKARI, I ended up marrying one. I dey yab her everyday. 2shots welcome to the club.

Guy, you try oooo. I can't marry a police officer, imagine the curses they receive everyday.
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by loomer: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE SENTIMENTAL IN THEIR JUDGEMENTS.

TRUTH BE TOLD NIGERIA POLICE ARE CORRUPT, BUT WE ALL KNOW NOBODY EVER AGREES HE/SHE IS GENUINELY DETAINED.

MAKE HIM TALK TRUE WEDA HIM NO BREAK LAW.
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by musaffyan(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Yeh and so how did he pay dem he did not mentioned cus he feels its doesn't matter
So y bother
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by 9jatatafo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
segend:

Guy, you try oooo. I can't marry a police officer, imagine the curses they receive everyday.

Guy the lady helped me when I was sick even my family abandoned me but she was there for me, so I had to marry her for being nice. That is life for you.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by musaffyan(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
kilokeys:
lawa o

2shotz luckily escaped 2shots

with im beards.. naija police fit link am with boko haram.. they are magicians

Yeh just like d drinkers and weed takers turning out 2b musicians,actors and comedians
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by todayguest(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
He thought, he's above the law and can't be arrested and detained based on his status. Next time he'll certainly learn the Naija way.
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by musaffyan(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
9jatatafo:

Guy the lady helped me when I was sick even my family abandoned me but she was there for me, so I had to marry her for being nice. That is life for you.

Don't mind d psycho
Naa problem child
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by sukkot: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
you lucky they didnt shave your beard with bullets

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nig police are enemies disguising as friends since 14Bc!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Dazzles In Ab Revealing Outfit At A Lagos Beach(photos) / Kizz Daniel Rocks Army Camouflage. Photos / Kevin Hart Discharged From Hospital 10 days After Surviving A Serious Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.