Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell (28937 Views)

Seun Egbegbe In A Police Cell In Lagos (Photos) / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by bayulll01(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
No10:
It happens everyday. Been a victim before. Was coming back from a club wiv four of my friends and those bastards arrested us,searched us and to their chagrin found just little cash on us. We showed them our ID yet they asked us to pay 10k each before they'd let us go. We told them we had no money left and these guys took us to the station and threw us all in a cell. Guess what they charged us with - attempted robbery of oceanic bank. I couldn't hold my laughter when I heard that. But in the cell,it wasn't a funny experience.
lol pls I can't stop laughing attempted robbery wooo I beg don't kill with laughter can you imagine,what do u expect when you pay some bunches of foools 20k monthly and no training on civility,that ur post almost got me cracking my brain
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by walexGodson(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
I knw that station very well,all dey is arrest innocent n collect money from them.part of worst station in naija

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
freecocoa:
He just spoiled everything talking about how they still dragged him even after his identity was disclosed to them, how is that relevant in this matter?
na celebrity na... grin grin grin grin
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by bayulll01(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
kramer:
I don't know.. I think he must have done or said something to piss them off. How did he 'disclose his identity' . Was he bragging about who he was and how he can't be arrested ni? We can't judje untill he hear from the police themselves
with this type of mentality then I know Gej is not the only cluelesssss human on earth,so that justify the harsh treatment even if he brag that he's a musician,some Nigerians are so funny

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by nedu2000(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
gistmelove:
grin grin

9ja police

WE NEED CHANGE

VOTE WISELY

GMB TILL 2022
till 2019 first,so if GMB doesnt impress we'll vote him out as well
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
why would someone say the policemen should be left to say there own part, thats bullshit..i've seen silly acts like dis from most policemen, pls come down to iju police station red house, they are all criminals and liars, its time we should stop their crazy acts on the roads..we ain't animals and let the government look into issues like this...abeg

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
kramer:
I don't know.. I think he must have done or said something to piss them off. How did he 'disclose his identity' . Was he bragging about who he was and how he can't be arrested ni? We can't judje untill he hear from the police themselves

Even if he bragged so? The only right they have to arrest him is if he committed a crime.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by RHP(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
It is wrong to drive one way anywhere. Ajah policemen take it very serious. Esp. Langbasa police station. Sori man. Have you all collected your PVC's?
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by evesdon4u: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
moderatorr1:
everyone knows Its not true. does it mean they have been arresting his 'friend' every time he 'pulls out of his house'?

How was the cell? vote for the right candidate.

Brilliant question...These are the type of questions we should be asking!
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by 9jatatafo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
musaffyan:

Don't mind d psycho
Naa problem child

Thumbs up bro!
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by reezee: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
why are u afraid of being shot is ur name not 2shotz
infact you should have shot twice lmao
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
bayulll01:
lol pls I can't stop laughing attempted robbery wooo I beg don't kill with laughter can you imagine,what do u expect when you pay some bunches of foools 20k monthly and no training on civility,that ur post almost got me cracking my brain
I kid you not bro . I went hysterical when they said that. Looking in retrospect now tho,I jst wonder how many peeps are accused wrongly same way and wound up in jail or worse - dead. The rot in the Nigeria police is heart shattering.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by kingthreat(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Sorry 2shotz. I overheard you are still supporting GEJ. Please take this as part of his transformation. Nigeria go better indeed. Who will be the next victim. Maybe Kate Henshaw. grin
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
dre11:

Thank God ure alive to tell the story

Because many did lost their life to this kind of incidents.... And some where taking to SARS because of this kind of fabricated lies that the police will create
. I tell you. It's so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by kramer: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Even if he bragged so? The only right they have to arrest him is if he committed a crime.

The point I was making there is that he would have been forming bad and run his mouth.. and you and I know that you don't do that with the Nigerian police. Best thing to do is to humble yourself and let them finish displaying their crase. I'm not supporting the police (God forbid) I'm just saying that 2shotz himself would have fuelled the issue.
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
No10:
It happens everyday. Been a victim before. Was coming back from a club wiv four of my friends and those bastards arrested us,searched us and to their chagrin found just little cash on us. We showed them our ID yet they asked us to pay 10k each before they'd let us go. We told them we had no money left and these guys took us to the station and threw us all in a cell. Guess what they charged us with - attempted robbery of oceanic bank. I couldn't hold my laughter when I heard that. But in the cell,it wasn't a funny experience.

police are your friend
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by stayblack: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
TOUTS.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by femi4: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Donkaz:
But did he really followed one-way??
Even if he followed one way, na the right punishment be that?
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Treyson:

police are your friend
Indeed. cheesy
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
The punishment is light if he drove one-way. People should learn to obey traffic rules.
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by omostar: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
kramer:
And can we ever hear the truth from the police?

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Edusouls(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
vampire police everywhere, pray for God's guidance and mercy wherever, you go...

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by CSTR: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
hmmmm well there u have it ladies and gentlemen
you all can see the type of "men in uniform" PDP was breeding??
how long do you all want to suffer like dis??
what about people who are not 2 SHORT people who cant be heard
What happened to RULE OF LAW??
Anyway i dont blame them.....na ogogoro fit work for the kind harsh condition they are placed in

please open your eyes...GMB may not be the right man for you but he is all we have...
you can vote for someone else but please dont vote for that useless man from otueke..

i lost my friend to jos bomb blast..she died last year december...

GMB IS ALL WE NEED...

2SHORT...sorry biko....u know say e done tey wey u release album kiss

Photos: Excitement as actress Omotola host widows & orphanages
http:///4w3
Stop insulting otueke people, you dumb bittch.
The Nigerian economy will be nothing without them.
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by badesco(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
If it is true that 2shot actually followed one way, then he deserve what he got, but if not, he should Sue Nigerian Police immediately.
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by basseyubong(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
When Soldier slap U, You will know police is your friend
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by eazydon(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tomorrow must be better: This is a message from Nigeria next big bang artiste Hyness. Better Tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_p0HRJ2bu8
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by ollyruffy: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Living in Nigeria is like living in the jungle where nothing exists and nothing works.

This country needs a total change in every sector.

Fighting corruption is the starting point.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by afbstrategies: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
misspetite:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LcmNVTuONz0/VLD12lByGzI/AAAAAAABhjY/XQzpRszZc3k/s1600/894747577173226256_258870843.jpg[/img]

I was dragged to dis poo hole (even after my identity was disclosed to them)

Dear 2Shotz,

First, thank God you are safe.
Second, allegedly running one way is not only dangerous but a serious offence.
Third, if you feel bad about your ordeal, then take your case to court and seek redress.

Lastly, I don't know what you meant by "even after my identity was disclosed to them". No one should be above the law, if you were looking for a preferential treatment. I feel your pain though but try to understand than thousands of innocent people go through this kind stuff every hour in Nigeria. Everything must change and that is why this election should be the most important in our history.
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
kramer:

The point I was making there is that he would have been forming bad and run his mouth.. and you and I know that you don't do that with the Nigerian police. Best thing to do is to humble yourself and let them finish displaying their crase. I'm not supporting the police (God forbid) I'm just saying that 2shotz himself would have fuelled the issue.

Change the would to could
Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by pappilo(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
Sleep cell for a traffic violation?

Only in Nigeriastan.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell by daey118(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
ogorkojo:
Kpele. I think that's dia fastest way of making money nowadays. Wrong accusation, cell, and then bail
bail is free...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muma Gee And Prince Eke Welcome Baby Girl! (photos) / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) / Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.