Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear (22369 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by redsun(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
And so? We don't hear about the horrible stories of them being treated like slaves. The cheapness of life in Nigeria made it so easy for every tom,dickk and harry to get house slaves.
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
heaven knows what the maid is going to do with the underwear

LADIES!!! say no to housemaids
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Agrika: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
Fucckk

Don't mind that lady..she must have treated that housemaid badly ..no wonder she is a spinster

If she no wan bang housemaid will do the needful
Are u for real?
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by eazydon(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD / LISTEN / POST / TWEET / SHARE / LIKE / WATCH / COMMENT

With elections just a few weeks ahead, here is a critical reminder of the nation's state of affairs to help you make better choices when choosing the next set of leaders. Please pay attention. God Bless

‘2013’ and ‘Gbese’ crooner, Hyness is back again with a very thoughtful and inspiring new single titled ‘Better Tomorrow’, which cannot come at a better time than this very critical period of Nigeria’s history, with a very defining elections just few weeks ahead. The Afro-pop artiste who is currently under 77Concepts but undergoing trials with 2Face Idibia’s Hypertek Digital Studios is very set to hit the ground running this year, and get it going with this new single ‘Better Tomorrow‘ which is accompanied by a viral video. Listen, watch and share your thoughts.

Watch viral video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_p0HRJ2bu8

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE>> http://www.naijareplay.com/2015/01/audiovideo-hyness-eezhyness-better-tomorrow.html
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
How will this affect this afang soup im finding difficult to cook now?....make d madam bone matter jare, at least she no be Kate weh dey straffe Oga, and take care of children... #shioor
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
What did she steal her underwears for?
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:
heaven knows what the maid is going to do with the underwear

LADIES!!! say no to housemaids

And you will come take care of the house?
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
sukkot:
ARE YOU DISABLED ?

Sincerely I never knew I owe a faceless and un-verified e-entity answers/explanations on how I live my life or run my home.
Mind your business Sir.

AbuMikey:

House Boys?

They are worse!!
Except maybe na one mumu boy from Ikot-Ekpene You wan carry as House boy gringringrin
lols.
IK peeps aren't as dull as you guys portray them o.
I thought house boys are better. I haven't dealt with either of them (house boy/girl)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
babyosisi:

And you will come take care of the house?
are u kidding me? so you can't take care of the house?
i reserve my comments
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by Pamcrest(f): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Madam take heart. At least she didn't elope with your own man! Worse things have happened so count yourself lucky. As for your undies, she just wants some lingerie to spice up d erotic getaway with her bf.....help a sister naa! grin
My humble submission
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by kepal99(m): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:

Young man u won start fight here abi ? U nor go like wetin I go do u o.
. *IGNORED* I dnt waste ma MB on nitwits
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by KenSaroWiwa: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
kepal99:
. *IGNORED* I dnt waste ma MB on nitwits
But u just did... U can see ur a f00l..stop deceiving urself my brother. Wake up. By the way, go away and enjoy ur miserable day with ur miserable life. Au revoire
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by kepal99(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:

But u just did... U can see ur a f00l..stop deceiving urself my brother. Wake up. By the way, go away and enjoy ur miserable day with ur miserable life. Au revoire
. Sorry bro, I can c u wallowing in your pitiable life. I'll wake up and get a better life. Sorry you just can't get better. Just pity the contemptible condition you wanna pass over to your offspring/generation. #Smellos
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by KenSaroWiwa: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
kepal99:
. Sorry bro, I can c u wallowing in your pitiable life. I'll wake up and get a better life. Sorry you just can't get better. Just pity the contemptible condition you wanna pass over to your offspring/generation. #Smellos
grin e don pain am... Sorry for u sha, I didn't mean to hurt u grin
Olodo... Mumu pikin. Just gerraway and don't quote me again. Idïot.
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by kepal99(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:

grin e don pain am... Sorry for u sha, I didn't mean to hurt u grin
Olodo... Mumu pikin. Just gerraway and don't quote me again. Idïot.
. Laughing @ur gullibility. Y did u quote me. Grow up U no gree, get sense u no gree. Sorry
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by KenSaroWiwa: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
kepal99:
. Laughing @my gullibility. Y did I dare quote kensarowiwa and look for his trouble. Grow up my papa no gree, get sense my mama no gree. Sorry for my parents physical and mental state sha

I understand ur pain brother but don't you think it will be reasonable to tell ur sorry and pitiable mama and papa all these you've just said? Ask them why they gave birth to a child using the moniker kepal99 on nairaland without sense and maturity. Blame ur parents for ur sorry life not me. Goodbye and I hope things get better for you.
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by kepal99(m): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:

I understand ur pain brother but don't you think it will be reasonable to tell ur sorry and pitiable mama and papa all these you've just said? Ask them why they gave birth to a child using the moniker kepal99 on nairaland without sense and maturity. Blame ur parents for ur sorry life not me. Goodbye and I hope things get better for you.
. Hahaha I have parents and they are proud of me. Av U gat some old peeps to call parents, if @all u have were u trained? Did they ever teach U not to insult ur elder ones? Chai! Some stubborn, useless bastard on the loose!
Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by KenSaroWiwa: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
kepal99:
. Hahaha I have parents and they are proud of me. Av U gat some old peeps to call parents, if @all u have were u trained? Did they ever teach U not to insult ur elder ones? Chai! Some stubborn, useless bastard on the loose!
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reason You Should Smile All The Time / The Boy-child Should Also Be Domestically Inclined!!! / 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.