Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

How Does Nasmalt Taste? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Does Nasmalt Taste? (2994 Views)

How Does Breastmilk Taste? / The Difference In Taste Between Chicken & Turkey? / Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Nasmalt Taste? by Jamiie(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2006
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT NASMALT?

It a new product from Nasfat, Non alcholic, i guess it not new to all Muslim and member of Nasfat.
Re: How Does Nasmalt Taste? by qblaze(m): 6:02am On Aug 30, 2006
Is the drink owned by Nasfat?
Re: How Does Nasmalt Taste? by Seun(m): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2006
What's Nasfat?

Any pictures of Nasmalt available?
Re: How Does Nasmalt Taste? by Wumine(f): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2006
I guess its a malt for muslims since produced by nasfat.
Re: How Does Nasmalt Taste? by tinu16(f): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2006
Nasfat is the short forms of Nasrullahi li Fatihi organisation. It is an Islamic prayer group and they introduced Nasmalt into market so that the prayer organisation could be making profits for the use of the group on its own without any problem of seeking assistance from anybody before financing any projects.

It is non-alcoholic and it is not meant for only muslims but anybody that like the taste.

The taste is ok and nourishing.

I think am able to put more light into this enquiry of Nasfat and Nasfat issue

(1) (Reply)

DIY Recipes: How To Make Coconut Cookies / Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. / Addicted To Chewing Native Chalk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.