Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help (1610 Views)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by borge022214: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Me and my girlfriend is turning our first year anniversay this february..
I can see and feel how she really love me..and i love her too.
But theres one thing only disturb me is.. Shes not passionate like before.. She reply immdiately with my sms.. She answer my call quickly.. But then again as time goes by.. Shes slowly changing the phase were doing before..
For some reason i only know beside is shes working now far from me.
Shes always tired came from work.. But i do understand her.. Why is she acting this way is it possible that shes with another guy? That her attention is now wth someone else Or maybe shes getting too bored with our relationship?? Pls help me.. Need your advise.. Thnks
Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by sexylogan(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
borge022214:
But one thingnonly disturb me is.. Shes not passionate like before.. She reply immdiately with my sms.. She answer my call quickly.. But then as time goes by.. Shes slowly changing the phase were doing before..
For some reason i know besides of working now far from me.
Shes always tired from work.. But i dobunderstand her.. Why isbshe acting this way is it possible that she with another guy? Or maybe shes getting too bored with our relationship?? Pls help me.. Need your advise.. Thnks

hmmm...
There is never smoke without fire.
If her attitude has changed, there is a reason why.
Tread carefully bro.

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by Melahou(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
She's fed up with you...

Don't wry she'll soon break the news to you
Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by Shugaryme(f): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hmmm...

It's possible that the answer to those two questions is yes. It could also be because of the nature of her job.

Anything can be the reason but why not calmly ask her what's responsible for the change in behavior, if there's really something wrong she might open up.

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by ireneony(f): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Is doesn't necessarily mean she cheating on you, I think is the long distances, that's y she is acting this way...
For more hot topics on love go to my blog cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
She is not cheating on you.
Just re-kindle your love for her.
Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by nobilis: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Relationships pass through so many stages.
Maybe she has just emerged from the honeymoon stage and is trying to balance her life and the relationship.
So I think it's a normal evolutionary stage of relationships.
She might not necessarily be cheating on you.

One last thing, always follow your heart and your instincts. Beware the pieces of advice you'll get on NL so that you don't destroy your relationship unnecessarily and come crawling back crying, in future.

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by BluePearls(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
kristina1:
She is not cheating on you.
Just re-kindle your love for her.

I agree with Kristina..she may not be cheating, but just drifting away.. All your have to do is find a way to rekindle your romance.

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by yorex2011: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
ireneony:
Is doesn't necessarily mean she cheating on you, I think is the long distances, that's y she is acting this way...
For more hot topics on love go to my blog cheesy
You have a nice blog, Keep it up.
We'll hear your name like we're hearing Linda Ikeji and Seun's name.
Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by ireneony(f): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You have a nice blog, Keep it up.
We'll hear your name like we're hearing Linda Ikeji and Seun's name.
amen o....always try to visit my blog to hear the latest news
Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by SeverusSnape(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
ireneony:
amen o....always try to visit my blog to hear the latest news
I will miss Irene.
Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by InZA: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
The law of diminishing marginal returns has set in.

It happens in all relationships

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by Charles4075(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Op, your gf has started distancing herself from you. Instead of disclosing her needs, She's expecting you to do some mind-reading. When you fail, she withdraws her love. You, in turn, feel rejected and helpless to please her. Closeness evaporates, replaced by confusion and disappointment.
I have found that people slowly drift out of love. If it happened all at once, they would be able to react and change. Because it happens slowly, over time, the process just sneaks up on couples.
It's like the story of the frog in hot water: If you put a frog into a pan of boiling water, he'll do his very best to hop right out. But if you put a frog in a pan of water at room temperature and slowly increase the temperature to a boil, he'll stay put until it's too late.

Here are things you can do to begin to restore communication:
Talk: I know that sounds too simple, and I guess I could make it harder, but that really is where it begins.
Take a risk and begin to talk about issues that may have been difficult in the past.
Recall the times you were able to talk with each other and simply repeat what you did then.
Ask questions. Become curious about your partner's world.
Begin with, ``Can we talk about ...?''
Schedule times to be together and talk. I know this might sound funny but she needs you more than you can ever imagine.. Don't let that thought of she's cheating get into your head man, she deserves more from you. I wish you best of luck man
NB: Women are like abstract paintings, you may never get understand them but still you'll love and cherish them.

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by borge022214: 4:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Thanks guys for ur help. Bro can you talk about this "law of deminshng stuff"
Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by borge022214: 4:10am On Jan 11, 2015
InZA:
The law of diminishing marginal returns has set in.

It happens in all relationships

Can you talk about this bro??
Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by borge022214: 4:18am On Jan 11, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, your gf has started distancing herself from you. Instead of disclosing her needs, She's expecting you to do some mind-reading. When you fail, she withdraws her love. You, in turn, feel rejected and helpless to please her. Closeness evaporates, replaced by confusion and disappointment.
I have found that people slowly drift out of love. If it happened all at once, they would be able to react and change. Because it happens slowly, over time, the process just sneaks up on couples.
It's like the story of the frog in hot water: If you put a frog into a pan of boiling water, he'll do his very best to hop right out. But if you put a frog in a pan of water at room temperature and slowly increase the temperature to a boil, he'll stay put until it's too late.

Here are things you can do to begin to restore communication:
Talk: I know that sounds too simple, and I guess I could make it harder, but that really is where it begins.
Take a risk and begin to talk about issues that may have been difficult in the past.
Recall the times you were able to talk with each other and simply repeat what you did then.
Ask questions. Become curious about your partner's world.
Begin with, ``Can we talk about ...?''
Schedule times to be together and talk. I know this might sound funny but she needs you more than you can ever imagine.. Don't let that thought of she's cheating get into your head man, she deserves more from you. I wish you best of luck man
NB: Women are like abstract paintings, you may never get understand them but still you'll love and cherish them.

Thanks bro for opening my mind..
I will do it bro..
Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by victorD3: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2015
borge022214:
But one thingnonly disturb me is.. Shes not passionate like before.. She reply immdiately with my sms.. She answer my call quickly.. But then as time goes by.. Shes slowly changing the phase were doing before..
For some reason i know besides of working now far from me.
Shes always tired from work.. But i dobunderstand her.. Why isbshe acting this way is it possible that she with another guy? Or maybe shes getting too bored with our relationship?? Pls help me.. Need your advise.. Thnks

Maybe she takes longer time to reply your text because she finds your sentences difficult to read and understand. Work on this

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by starlingbawa(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2015
Two things:

* There could be someone else
* Maybe your writing skills are so difficult to comprehend hence she takes longer time to assimilate and do a response.

Let's hope you are not on a 'Long Thing' here....

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help by engtech: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2015
The law of diminishing marginal returns is an economic law stating that if one input in the production of a commodity is increased while all other inputs are held fixed, a point will eventually be reached at which additions of the input yield progressively smaller, or diminishing in output.

Example: Initial 1 bag of fertilizer in your farm increased your crop by 10%. If you continue adding 1 bag of fertilizer, there will be a point you may not even get 5% increase in your crop yield, unless you find another method of increasing your crop.

Any change in your situation yet?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Any New Plans For The Valentine? Share If Any. / Nairaland Headache / Please What's Your Say On These...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.