Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) (51101 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by mani1234: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2015
Absolutely ok and right, nothing is wrong here. The only naturally god gifted relation in this universe is between mother and baby son/daughter. The sweetest, purest, loveliest and aboveall the safest, riskless human being love of this universe. Only mommy can share her uni- que love with her beloved children by any means she likes - kissing, smooching, biting, licking, getting her tongue sucked, breastfeeding, spitting - everything is possible for mommy only, but of course, except Intercourse. That's why this is one and only one dearest mommy. Only this love in this earth can never be described or picturised as wrong, inappropriate or something similar. Mother starts loving her children from the moment of his/her birth. She knows best how to love her children. Nobody, not even father, husband etc. has any right or access to make any sort of stupid comment over mommy's way and style of lovemaking with her children. So better for the narrow and dirty-minded people not to look even at the mommy's passionate love making with her children and making insensible comments. Mommy's love inspires children to feel safest and most secured and perform best in life. Oh mommy - long live - I want to come in your womb again and again and just want to be blessed by your million drops of honiest loves - you are my most secured and best girlfriend indeed.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sucess001(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
mani1234:
Absolutely ok and right, nothing is wrong here. The only naturally god gifted relation in this universe is between mother and baby son/daughter. The sweetest, purest, loveliest and aboveall the safest, riskless human being love of this universe. Only mommy can share her uni- que love with her beloved children by any means she likes - kissing, smooching, biting, licking, getting her tongue sucked, breastfeeding, spitting - everything is possible for mommy only, but of course, except Intercourse. That's why this is one and only one dearest mommy. Only this love in this earth can never be described or picturised as wrong, inappropriate or something similar. Mother starts loving her children from the moment of his/her birth. She knows best how to love her children. Nobody, not even father, husband etc. has any right or access to make any sort of stupid comment over mommy's way and style of lovemaking with her children. So better for the narrow and dirty-minded people not to look even at the mommy's passionate love making with her children and making insensible comments. Mommy's love inspires children to feel safest and most secured and perform best in life. Oh mommy - long live - I want to come in your womb again and again and just want to be blessed by your million drops of honiest loves - you are my most secured and best girlfriend indeed.

but there should be a line drawn....
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Tedman: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
zynzyn:
Listen to the song Dance with my Father by Luther Vandross.

That may have contributed to his ending up gay!!
...insightful.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sucess001(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2015
JoeCutie:
Irrelevant!

• I sucked & played with my mother's breast for close to two years *closes face* grin

• My mum bathed me & touched my 'Dingdong' for year

• My mum blew my nose with her mouth for a long time

• I slept with my mum & on the same bed for a very long time

• She changed my shitty diapers all the time, and the above are considered as acts of love, so why would this one be different?

It's called, "A mother's love to her child". Let's desist from being so fickle-minded. undecided

yea rite...
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sucess001(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
jane4D:
If a mother has any kind of mouth infection like tooth decay, it can be transferred to the child through this means. see this 8 parenting skills that works best.http://www.mumclubnaija.com.ng/2015/10/8-parenting-skills-that-works-best.html

Hmmm. Aside the health implications...what bout the the social implications?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) / Cheating Wife / Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.