Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) (51075 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 2:10am On Jan 11, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Gross.
you mean Gross Domestic Product, GDP?cheesy
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Gross! Adult to baby germ transfer.

I don't even like it when my nieces and nephews get kisses (on the cheek) from friends/acquaintances.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 2:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Anyone who says this is wrong might as well say brea$t sucking by baby is also wrong undecided
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by naturally: 4:46am On Jan 11, 2015
bebe2:

i think its wrong, not becos of anything sexual,

but becos of bacteria that mum n son are busy distributing to each other.

Husband and wife, bf /gf don't die from the bacteria grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Austin234(m): 4:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Save d health implication as bacteria is being exchanged, there is nothing wrong with it.
It is d kid dat wil suffer it most as his immune system may not withstand d bacteria unlike d mother

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by zynzyn(m): 5:33am On Jan 11, 2015
sucess001:
Came across the picture below and a part of me wasn't ok with it.

Parents in the house..do u tink its ok for mothers to tongue kiss children? Even if its for fun?

I think mothers today need to be very careful O!

Children must be helped to clearly differentiate what is sexual from what is play!

You may mean it to be innocent, but what about your child??!

Imagine this picture. It is real! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by zynzyn(m): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Listen to the song Dance with my Father by Luther Vandross.

That may have contributed to his ending up gay!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2015
naturally:

Husband and wife, bf /gf don't die from the bacteria grin

Husband/wife, bf/gf have been shyting collecting all manner of bacterium for decades.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by grimandevil: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2015
imagin say na a father d do dat kin tin. paper will write 70 yr old defiles 6 yrs girl.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by vision2050: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sucess001(m): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2015
grimandevil:
imagin say na a father d do dat kin tin. paper will write 70 yr old defiles 6 yrs girl.

Lol
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 8:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Irrelevant!

• I sucked & played with my mother's breast for close to two years *closes face* grin

• My mum bathed me & touched my 'Dingdong' for year

• My mum blew my nose with her mouth for a long time

• I slept with my mum & on the same bed for a very long time

• She changed my shitty diapers all the time, and the above are considered as acts of love, so why would this one be different?

It's called, "A mother's love to her child". Let's desist from being so fickle-minded. undecided
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by tomiobj(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2015
cold:

It's gross please. Take a chill pill
noooooo in english gross is pronounce gross as in largee then for digusting....ok m aall oout u win. It's gross. It's popular jst becos pple chose to spell it that way
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by BlackLeopard(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2015
I find it problematic b/c boundaries & it's different sort of contact than cheek kisses and the like which could get complicated if for the wrong reason/the kid not wanting them and the like. It's just more intimate a touch even when not meant to be in that interaction.

But then this question was for mothers and not fathers so maybe I shall shut my cakehole.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by kayalla(f): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2015
cute baby is all i see

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by 12ema: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2015
The OP must be a m.oron. I actually thought i would see and adult child french kissing his mum. NL needs to do better.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Imoh888(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2015
sucess001:

He nids to suckle to feed...but dis? To what end?
even when a male child suckles his mother's breast his tiny dick becomes erect! i have seen it happen in my house.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sucess001(m): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Imoh888:
even when a male child suckles his mother's breast his tiny dick becomes erect! i have seen it happen in my house.

Haaaaaa bros!

Go check dt pikin o! Abi na u wen u small?
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sucess001(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2015
12ema:
The OP must be a m.oron. I actually thought i would see and adult child french kissing his mum. NL needs to do better.

Naaa. U re d mor.on.

Is 'tongue-kissing' and french spelt d same way?
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by 12ema: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2015
sucess001:

Naaa. U re d mor.on.

Is 'tongue-kissing' and french spelt d same way?

Jesus, another one.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by cold(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
tomiobj:
noooooo in english gross is pronounce gross as in largee then for digusting....ok m aall oout u win. It's gross. It's popular jst becos pple chose to spell it that way
It is pronounced grosse..it is spelt gross. Hope this helps
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Reference(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nothing wrong with it in the least. They are just having fun. At that age the child knows not right or wrong, cannot remember it ten minutes later and I assure you as long as breast feeding continues needs no further immunity from infection. Its positive. Its a go and is far better than the harsh treatment we see babies go through in the hands of their frustrated parents these days.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by ndat(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
bebe2:

i think its wrong, not becos of anything sexual,

but becos of bacteria that mum n son are busy distributing to each other.
SO ON POINT MEDICALLY
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by efficiencie(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Only foolish parents do things with and for their kids without taking into consideration the futuristic spiritual implications that that kid will face...soon they'll jumping from one deliverance centre to the other not knowing that their problems started with the foolish behavior their ignorant parents...
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Imoh888(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
sucess001:

Haaaaaa bros!

Go check dt pikin o! Abi na u wen u small?
no be lie. try check out dis revelation wey i tell u so; u will be amazed.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by AdorableJosh(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
nwaanambra1:

thts the word for it.

very gross and dirty! angry

gross and dirty? Like how?

All of you should camdan there is absolutely nothing wrong with this pls.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by tomiobj(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
cold:

It is pronounced grosse..it is spelt gross. Hope this helps
in d language it came from. D 'e' was derr. But. English pple removed d e nw it's gross. But Americans spell it with the e
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Missmossy(f): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Its no biggy grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by LastProphet: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
I think its a little way off, tongue part not good but am sure its because the child is still small, the mother wont try that once he can walk by himself - by that time, it will be plain absurd
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sexynabila(f): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
KELVINXY:
Anyone that thinks this is wrong is just dirty minded
#change your mind setundecided
is not about mind set.... Is about hygiene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.