Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) (51082 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by heroarams(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
KELVINXY:

This proves it.
#African & with a biased mind setundecided
Can't you make a sentence without exposing your dirty rags to the publicundecided

African keh Siddon there make pa*nt...

Mothers are a lot of things but this ain't one of those things.

A mother blowing her child's nose with her mouth I can understand. But this, ol boi I can't deal•
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sensaraj(f): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
VERY WRONG
the child might get use to it as he grows older and think is a child's play,and will like to play
with his mum sometimes in public place,which his mother will always reject,
moreover, it can be dangerous to his health (bacterias and infections).
there are other ways to play with kids.stop it

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by chachanga: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
no big morals to it except the fact that it prolly aint so hygienic? are you sure the baby's immunity's robust enuf to process it if adult-level germs decide to "migrate" from the mother's into the kid's infantile system?
Na u know o
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by KELVINXY: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
heroarams:

African keh Siddon there make pa*nt...

Mothers are a lot of things but this ain't one of those things.

A mother blowing her child's nose with her mouth I can understand. But this, ol boi I can't deal•

So literally
What do you think is going on btwn that mother and child
I only see a mother playing with her child
#Prove me wrong
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by TheRealCoolHunK: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

He will try it because his mum did it once when fooling around, yeah right.

I find it quite disgusting, but I don't take it so seriously. Calm down.
...then he'll try to kiss his mates, they'll resist, then he'll force them, feel good, and become a rapist. And then one day, he'll try to rape someone, they'll resist and he'll accidentally kill them, and feel good. Then he'll become a serial killer and show up on your doorstep. You'll repel him because you own automatic weapons. And then he'll stalk your little kids and try to tongue-kiss them because that's what his mum taught him anyway. And you are cool with it.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
TheRealCoolHunK:

...then he'll try to kiss his mates, they'll resist, then he'll force them, feel good, and become a rapist. And then one day, he'll try to rape someone, they'll resist and he'll accidentally kill them, and feel good. Then he'll become a serial killer and show up on your doorstep. You'll repel him because you own automatic weapons. And then he'll stalk your little kids and try to tongue-kiss them because that's what his mum taught him anyway. And you are cool with it.

You exaggerate.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
bebe2:

Ehhhh, but wat sort of play is dat sef?
I do kiss my kids, but I cant remember ever tonguing my kids.

Even chewing food for a child , I dont like it.

I almost cause my cousins 18mths old to choke last summer.

She said "cut cow leg for am he sabi chop am" so I cut a tiny piece and put in his mouth seconds later he is choking. We had to beat his back and use a finger to take out the offending meat.

Wen it came out my cousin was shouting " ahhh u no chewd meat before u give am dats why e choke am"

I just stood there thinking u expect me to chew food for ur child??
Must he eat cow leg??

Na wa oo
grin
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by cococandy(f): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
TheRealCoolHunK:

arghh
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
So wrong! Like play,like play na so e dey start. This should be discouraged.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by TheRealCoolHunK: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You exaggerate.
Really? Same way people thought the dangers posed by terrorism and climate change were exaggerated. If I were a narcissist, I'd be feeling really good right about now 'cos I'd just found out I'm much smarter than a supposedly smart nairalander. Haha. If you think that's an exaggeration, then you need to enter a deeper realm of reasoning.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
No big deal in it now. All of having negative mind re dirty- minded.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by tomiobj(m): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
nwaanambra1:

thts the word for it.

very gross and dirty! angry
EfemenaXY

EfemenaXY
Gross kor gross profit ni

It's spelt grosse
Thank me later
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
TheRealCoolHunK:

Really? Same way people thought the dangers posed by terrorism and climate change were exaggerated. If I were a narcissist, I'd be feeling really good right about now 'cos I'd just found out I'm much smarter than a supposedly smart nairalander. Haha. If you think that's an exaggeration, then you need to enter a deeper realm of reasoning.

Think whatever you want.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by evea: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
It's parents bundling or mum and child bundling or dad and child bundling. go get urs if it pain u.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by heroarams(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
KELVINXY:

So literally
What do you think is going on btwn that mother and child
I only see a mother playing with her child
#Prove me wrong

Literally I think this shouldn't have been caught on camera in first place. So give me reason To prove me wrong To wash this memory clean•
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by TheRealCoolHunK: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Think whatever you want.
I do that every single second of every single day. But thanks for suggesting the obvious anyway. From you, it is expected. No alarms.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
TheRealCoolHunK:

I do that every single second of every single day. But thanks for suggesting the obvious anyway. From you, it is expected. No alarms.

Good. Happy Saturday and soon Sunday. wink
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by TheRealCoolHunK: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Good. Happy Saturday and soon Sunday. wink
Same same.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sucess001(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
sensaraj:
VERY WRONG
the child might get use to it as he grows older and think is a child's play,and will like to play
with his mum sometimes in public place,which his mother will always reject,
moreover, it can be dangerous to his health (bacterias and infections).
there are other ways to play with kids.stop it

I concur
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by KELVINXY: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
heroarams:

Literally I think this shouldn't have been caught on camera in first place. So give me reason To prove me wrong To wash this memory clean•

I agree with you there @ the bold
My opinion would have differed if the child is more older
But in this case i only see it as an expression of parental fondness to the child.undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by TheRealCoolHunK: 12:01am On Jan 11, 2015
cococandy:
arghh
Now this is awkward. Nairaland, what should be the appropriate response to an "arghh" quote? Do I shout "arghh" right back at the quoter at a greater amplitude? What if she types "arghh" again. It could quickly escalate into a shouting contest, don't you think?
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by dinachi(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2015
See feminists lying through their teeth! Had it been a man tongue kissing his little daughter, we no go hear word here...what is peadoph1le again? This is how sexual exploitation of children starts! I saw one woman massaging her little daughter's sexual organ the other day and they poor little girl was giggling...her mother is gently introducing her to the world of Lesbianism...tomorrow the daughter will grow up and claim she was born a Lesbian...people should respect their children at least..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by cold(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2015
It's all a matter of perspective. I see nothing wrong with it,others see it differently. As long as mom & baby are happy that's all that matters

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by EfemenaXY: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2015
tomiobj:
EfemenaXY

EfemenaXY
Gross kor gross profit ni

It's spelt grosse
Thank me later

Grosse is a German word and it's meaning is not applicable to the context of my post.

It's gross. Now do yourself a favour and throw away burn your dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by loomer: 12:31am On Jan 11, 2015
no be their pikin?
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by tomiobj(m): 12:36am On Jan 11, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Grosse is a German word and it's meaning is not applicable to the context of my post.

It's gross. Now do yourself a favour and throw away burn your dictionary.
. Bouquet is a french word but it's english also. It is an oro ayalo. The normal meaning for gross is

Grosse means disgusting

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 11, 2015
I'd say wrong for hygienic reasons and nothing else. The child's immune system ain't strong yet.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by amaco7: 1:05am On Jan 11, 2015
Totally wrong, inasmuch as u love ur children pls do not do this, cos wen u are out ur children may wanna practice & i guess u know d rest.!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by samsard(m): 1:07am On Jan 11, 2015
undercat:

It's horrible for you.

I would still say the same thing, no matter which gender of parent or child is involved.

The child obviously cannot have sexual intentions. If the parents doesn't either, nothing is wrong with this.
Bro, everything is wrong with it. why not a light peck Boundaries are there for a reason even when they seem irrational. As for those saying they are exchanging bacteria, what about chewing food/meat and putting it in the child's mouth? even that is kinda gross. Or like someone said " what would you say if you see a father doing this with a daughter? Nigerians sha, more western than the westerners.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by OXCUBA: 1:25am On Jan 11, 2015
THIS HOW THE GROW TO HAVE SUGAR .... MUMMIES AND DADDIES

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Beey(f): 1:51am On Jan 11, 2015
sucess001:
Came across the picture below and a part of me wasn't ok with it.

Parents in the house..do u tink its ok for mothers to tongue kiss children? Even if its for fun?

As someone who took a couple of classes in the medical field,I can categorically say that it's wrong. Someone said that kids already have bacteria from the things that they pick on the ground.Such bacteria are things like amoeba or worms which can be treated with antibiotics or anti-fungal medications.However adults carry not just bacteria but also viruses.The young kids bodies immunity is still not completely developed yet. Viral diseases such as oral herpes,mononucleosis, hepatitis & even the bacteria that causes cavities, all these are transmitted through the mouth.Those of you saying it's evil thoughts, it's not just evil thoughts, bacterial/viral transmission is real.Think of other adults who engage in MouthAction & may infect these young kids with all kinds of stds via body fluid in this case,saliva.#BEWARE !

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by cold(m): 2:08am On Jan 11, 2015
tomiobj:
. Bouquet is a french word but it's english also. It is an oro ayalo. The normal meaning for gross is
Grosse means disgusting

It's gross please. Take a chill pill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.