Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Choosing Facebook Ads That Works For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Choosing Facebook Ads That Works For You (572 Views)

Facebook Ads: Why Nigerians Should Pay In Dollars And Not Naira (screenshots) / 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche / A One Year Blogging Plan That Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Facebook Ads That Works For You by Harlex(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Facebook is a social media website with users spanning over one billion globally. As a platform with such a huge audience, it would be profiting for advertisers who want a wide reach for their product to thrive. Though majority still see the platform as an avenue to meet old friends and make new ones, not knowing it serves so many purposes which include advertising.

I see people on countless occasions use the platform to advertise products and services but get discourage at the response they get. They feel like “I have 2000 friends on facebook ; why are they not seeing me?” its simple, you may have wide range of audience but that still does not guaranty wide view for your products.

You have to pay for ads.

I think this is simple but people don’t like to do it. Paying for ads is the only major mechanism that guaranties you having audience or people to view your product on social platform like facebook, google, yahoo, etc. before paying for ads you must know why you have to pay and what kind or type of ads to choose from before advertising on facebook. All ads type on facebook serves their unique purposes.

While choosing your ads on facebook you must consider the following:

1. Page post engagement: it means creating ads that boost your post, shares, video play and photo views. This is specifically good for people who have a particular product or services and want to channel the page audience to those particular product/services to gain more audience.

2. Page likes: creating ads to build your audience on facebook. These kinds of ads are specifically good for website owners who require huge audience.

3. Click to Website: this can be more useful for website owner because it is used to create ads which encourage people to view you website. It’s mainly good for people who need direct audience on their website or a particular product on their website.

4. Website conversation: it promotes specific action for people to take on your website.

5. App Install: this is an ads to encourage people to install your application.

6. App Engagement: The app install can also get u engagement but the app engagement gets you quick and reliable audience on your app.

7. Event Response: for organization or people who plan events, the event response increases audience on your facebook event page.

8. Offer Claim: for those who use the facebook offer on their page, this will promote facebook offer value created.

9. Video Views: for people who do video ads or own video based site, this will bring more people to view your video.

Basically, it’s more advisable for advertisers who intends to use facebook to promote products/services to be familiar with the use of facebook pages, because it make you track your performance and the performance of your ads. And you can also use your facebook page the same way u use your website. I will soon write an article on how to create and manage facebook pages. Just keep following as I get you the best of social media usage.

http://www.infotechdays.com/blog/2015/01/10/choosing-facebook-ads-that-work-for-you/

(1) (Reply)

Help! Where Can I Get A Font Changer For Joomla / Is Smthosting.com Scam? I Need Solution Also / Instabuilder 2.0 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.