Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! (9142 Views)

Allah Is Al-haseeb (the Reckoner, The Provider Who Meets All Needs) / Inflitration Of Religion,the 9/11 Conspiracy,and The Arrival Of Mahdi / Benefits Of Reciting Surah Al Kahf On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Al Imam Hassan bin Ali al Askari RAA died in 260 hijri, his followers or Shiites split to more than ten groups.

A group said that he didn’t die but he is in occultation and he is al Qa’em (Mahdi) and it is Haram to say he is dead because the earth will perish without an Imam, he also never had any children.

A group said that he died and then came back to life and he is al Qa’em al Mahdi. He is the Qa’em because he died and was resurrected and he has no children and if he did have a child then he wouldn’t have been resurrected because the Imamah would have been transmitted to his child, he didn’t give wasiyah to anyone thus he is surely the Qa’em .

A group said Al Hassan bin Ali died and his successor is his brother Ja’afar whom he gave the wasiyah thus he is the Imam and his children after him.

A group said that Ja’afar was the Imam but his brother Hassan wasn’t an Imam nor was his bother Muhammad. Because Muhammad died during the life of his father and al Hassan died without a son and he was a liar who claimed Imamah. The Proof was that an Imam never passes away until he gives wasiyah to his successor thus al Hassan never had any children so his Imamah wasn’t correct, Also al Hassan & Ja’afar couldn’t be Imams at the same time because abu Abdullah said “No two brothers shall become imams at the same time after Hassan & Hussein” so Ja’afar took the wasiyah from his father not his brother.

A group said The Imamah goes to Muhamad Bin Ali who died in the time of his father and that Hassan and Ja’afar claimed what isn’t rightfully theirs and that their father never pointed or assigned any of them as Imams and especially Ja’afar who has extremely negative qualities which make him unfit to receive it. As for Hassan he died without a son and that is unacceptable in an Imam. We now know that Muhammad is the Imam and his father pointed to him clearly.

A group said that Al Hassan had a son who was born eight months after his death and all those who claimed he had a son during his life are liars because if he did then he wouldn’t hide this nor would his family and companions hide it nor would that be acceptable of an imam. His father in his wasiyah ordered to call him Muhammad and the proof of this is a narration from abu al Hassan al redah.

A group said There is no son for Hassan because we searched for this and asked for it but never found anything to point to his son. We cannot claim that he had a hidden son because then we could claim this for every dead Imam or we could even say that the prophet PBUH had another son who was a prophet but is hidden also we could say Abdullah bin Ja’afar had a hidden son and that abu al Hassan al redah had three sons other than abu Ja’afar and one of them was the Imam because the news of al hassan’s death without a son is like that of the prophet PBUh dying without a son from his own blood or Abdullah bin Ja’afar having a son or Abu al Hassan having four sons.

A group said the death of Al Hassan’s father and grandfather is true thus the news of his death Is also true and there is no Imam after him and there is possibility that the Imamah will end at some point as we hear in the narration from the two Sadiqs that the earth will never be without an imam unless Allah is angry at the people because of their sins so the Hujjah will be lifted for some time and Allah does what he wants and this does not mean that the concept of Imamah is incorrect in any way. This had also happened in the time between Muhammad PBUh and Jesus PBUH in that there was no Imam or prophet then for 300 or 200 years and al Sadiq said: the Period is the time when the earth will be without an Imam or a prophet. The earth today is without an Imam until Allah sends one from the progeny of Muhammad PBUH.

A group said: Abu Ja’afar “Muhammad bin Ali” who died in his father’s life is the Imam by the order of his father who clearly mentioned his name.

A group said when asked “Is Ja’afar or his brothers the Imams?” they replied: We do not know if he is from Al Hassan’s brothers or from his progeny, Al Hassan was the Imam and he is now dead and the earth will never be without a hujjah so we can’t say anything until this matter becomes clearer.

A group said Al Hassan bin Ali was the Imam and he is dead so the Imamah goes to Ja’afar bin Ali just like Musa bin Ja’afar was an Imam after Abdullah bin Ja’afar because it was narrated that after an Imam passes away then the Imamah will be for the elder son. What Al Sadiq said “There will be no two brother Imams after Hassan and Hussein” this is true but if the first one didn’t have a son then it must necessarily go to his brother As for the narration which states that “An Imam will be washed only by another Imam” they said this is true and claimed that Ja’afar bin Muhammad was washed by Musa and they claimed that Abdullah ordered this because he was the Imam after him but it’s ok that Musa did it because he is a silent Imam in the presence of Abdullah. This team is the Fathiyah who allow the Imamah of two brothers after Hassan and Hussein if the first never had a son and according to this their Imam was ja’afar bin Ali.

A group said The Imam after al Hassan is his son Muhammad and he is al Hujjah but he is currently dead and when he is resurrected he will carry the sword and fill the world with justice and love after it was filled with hatred and oppression.

A group said that all the others were wrong and that Al Hassan did have a son during his life called Muhammad and he is al Qa’em and he is alive and he has two Ghaybas (occultations) a minor one when his father dies and a major one after the death of abu al Hassan ali bin Muhammad al samiri the final emissary and this has been going since that time.

Source: look for details of each team in the book “Firaq al Shia” Page 96 by Al Hassan bin Musa Abu Muhammad al Nawbakhti, also in the books “Al Fusool al mukhtara” 261 & “bihar al Anwar” (37/20) and (50/336).

This last team is the twelver Shiites of today in case you missed it.

[b]The Mahdi of the twelver Shiites is by no exaggeration a fictional character and this is why most Hadiths in regards to him are pure fabrications and you will see for yourselves that almost every single thing they wrote about this character has another saying which contradicts it in their books so the Twelver scholars got confused and confused their Shiites by these narrations. What basically happened is that Allah out of his wisdom took away the 11th Imam and left him with no son thus some smart Shiite scholar suggested that in order to save their Madhab and their positions they must tell the people that this final Imam did have a son which no one heard about and that this son disappeared in some cave or passageway and that only some chosen people might speak to him and transmit his orders to the oblivious followers, then all four of these “emissaries” who were granted this privilege died and the guy never came out and stayed in hiding and the Shiites still expect the Man to just spontaneously jump out of nowhere and lead them to victory against their enemies… they shout near his “Sirdab” or cave: “Ya Mahdi! O Mahdi! Give us strength, come help us! Lead us to victory!”[/b]

sadly this has been the case for 1200 years…
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Part (1)

Let’s look at their narrations:

They narrate from Hakimah bint Muhammad bin Ali bin Musa bin Ja’afar bin Muhammad bin Ali bin Hussein bin Ali bin Abi talib that she said: Abu muhammad called on me and said: O Aunt make your Iftar tonight with us because it is the night in the middle of the month of Sha’aban, For Allah will reveal on this night his Hujjah on earth, I asked: and who is his mother? He said: Narjis I said: By Allah she doesn’t look pregnant!

In Another Narration: She dashed to where Narjis is and checked on her thouroughly but found no sign of pregnancy and when she told him this he smiled and said: On Fajr the signs will appear.

In Another narration: He said to her: we the Awsiya’a (imams) are not carried in the stomachs but in the right thigh/hip of our mothers because we are the light of Allah which is pure and we are not defiled by impurity, then she(Narjis) took my Khuff (type of leather socks) Off and told me: O Sayyidah how do you fair tonight?

I replied to her: No you are my Sayyidah and the Sayyidah of my household, but she(Narjis) didn’t accept this and said: What is this O Aunt? I said: O child Allah will bestow upon you tonight a son who is a Sayyid in this life and the after life, Then she sat quietly in a shy way as I observed her until the time of Fajr came and she was asleep on my lap.

In Another Narration: When the time of the night prayer came and she was asleep with no signs of pregnancy I made the Witr prayer until I felt the Fajr had come and I had doubts and suspicion Then Abu Muhammad cried to me from his Majlis: “ Don’t be hasty O Aunt for it is near!” suddenly I got scared so I jumped to see her and said: May the name of Allah be upon you, Do you feel anything? She said Yes then I told her: Pull yourself together and pull your heart together Then suddenly I felt very sleepy and I slept and so did Narjis and we woke up to the feeling of the Mahdi and the cries of Abu Muhammad saying “Bring my boy…”

Source: Kamal al Deen 390,393, Bihar al Anwar (51/2,13,17,26) Ithbat al hudat (3/409,414) I’ilam al Wara 394, Dala’el al Imamah 264.

Now you can tell they made this up because the wife of Al Hassan al Askari was famous and no one saw her pregnant (because she never had children) so they made up the Hadith to show that she never shows signs of pregnancy…

In Another famous Narration: by Sa’ad bin Abdullah: When al Hassan al askari died the Sultan sent to his house that they may search it, and they took all of which was in it and asked about anything regarding “a son” and they brought in Women who knew the signs of pregnancy to check on Hassan’s Slaves/Maids, so they checked and some said that one of them might be pregnant. The Sultan took that slave girl to a room and assigned Nahrir the servant and his companions to guard her at all times.

When al Hassan was buried the Sultan wavered and kept asking for information regarding a son and they searched many houses and delayed dividing his inheritance until it was proven after two years that the woman was in no way pregnant then they divided the inheritance.

Source: Kamal al Deen 52, bihar al Anwar 50/329.

So when was this Awaited Mahdi Born according to the twelver Shiites? In one Narration 254 hijri, in another 255 hijri, in another 256 hijri, in another 257 hijri, in another 258 hijri.

Source: Bihar al anwar (51/2,4,15,16,22,23)(52/146)(53/4), Kamal al Deen 395,397, Al Irshad 346, ithbat al hudat (3/441,569,570,578,580), I’ilam al Wara 393, Ghaybat al tusi (139,143,147,164,241,258), Kashf al ghummah (3/234), Jami’i al Ruwah (2/467), Dala’el al imamah 267.

What was the Name of the Mahdi’s mother according to the twelvers?

In one narration Narjis, in another Saqil, in another Rayhanah, in another Sawsan, in another Hakimah, in another Khamt, in another Malikah, in another Maryam bint Zayd al Alawiyah.

Source: Kamal al Deen 289,396,397, Ghaybat al tusi 142,143,147,164,241, Al Irshad 346, Iyoun al Akhbar 24, bihar al Anwar (36/194)(51/2,5,13,15,17,19,23,24,28,121,293,360)(52/16) Ithbat al hudat (1/469)(3/365,409,410,414) I’ilam wara 394, al Wasa’el 16/244, Jami’I al Ruwat 2/467, Dala’el al imamah 264, muntakhab al Athar 320,321.
Very consistent these folks.

Speaking of inconsistencies some Shiite scholars claimed that she had a different name everyday!

Source: Muntakhab al Athar (320), Arba’eeniyat al Khatoon Abadi (2).

Also they have confusions on the permissibility of naming him and seeing him and they placed many narrations and attributed them to the twelve Imams.

[b]Al Baqir narrated that Amr asked Ameerul Mu’umeneen(Ali) about Al Mahdi: O Ameer Ali Tell me about Al Mahdi what is his name? Ali replied: As for his name I will not, Because My lover and Brother(Muhammad PBUH) told me not to until Allah sends him and Allah revealed this knowledge to his prophet PBUH.

Abu Khalid al kabili narrated: I entered on Muhammad al Baqir and told him how much I loved his father and was loyal to him, Al baqir confirmed this and asked what he wanted, He said: Your father has described this person (Mahdi) in a way that if I see him in the street I would take his hand, Al baqir said: then what else do you want? He said: I need to know him by his name, Al Baqir said: by Allah Abu Khalid you ask of me something difficult, and If I were to tell anyone it would be you and even if the children of Fatima knew this they wouldn’t tell.
Al mufaddal bin umar that he said: I was in a Majlis of Abu Abdullah and he told us to never give any hint of his name(Al Qa’em).
He also said: Al Mahdi is the fifth child of my seventh child, he will be in occlusion and you aren’t allowed to speak his name.
He also said: He who calls him by his Name is a Kaffir.

Musa al kazim said: his birth will not be apparent to the people and naming him will be forbidden.

Imam al Redah said: his body is unseen and he shouldn’t be called by his name.

Imam al Jawad said: Al Qa’em is he whose birth will not be revealed to the people, his self will be hidden, calling him by the name is forbidden and he will have the name of the prophet PBUH.

Narrated by Abu Ja’afar al Hashimi: I heard Abu al hassan al askari say: The Khalaf after my child Hassan, so how do you expect the Khalaf after the Khalaf? I said to him: Why? He said: because you do not see him and it is forbidden to call him by his name, I asked: then how are we supposed to call him? He said: Call him al Hujjah min AluMuhammad.

Abdul Azim al Hassani from Abi al Hassan al Thalith that he said about the Qa’em: it is forbidden to call him by his name.

Even Al Mahdi himself said it, Ali bin Asim al kufi said: In a message by Saheb al Zaman(Mahdi) he wrote: He is cursed he is cursed who calls me (by my name) in public.

In another narration: who calls me by my name in front of the people is cursed by Allah.

Al Hamiri asked al umari about Al Qa’em’s name, he replied: Never ask about this or search for it, because according to them(mainstream muslims) this progeny (of Imams) has been cut.[/b]

Sources: Bihar al Anwar (3/268) (26/308) (36/412) (50/240) (51/31,32,33,36,144,145,147,149,150,157,158) (52/28,198,283) (53/184) (69/1,2), ithbat al hudat (1/543)(3/393,395,440,477,490,510,579), Amali al Saduq 204, Kamal al Deen (313,318,345,353,378,405,438,586,587,588), Ghaybat al tusi (131,202,281) kifayat al athar (38,326) Al Kafi(1/332) Al irshad 338,349,363, I’ilam al Wara 351,434, ghaybat al nu’umani 194, Kashf al ghummah (3/245), Rawdat al Wa’izeen (2/266).
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Part 1 (Continued....)

Now you don’t need a genius to figure out why they made these narrations up. Anyway according to these narrations almost all shiites are kouffar because they all call him by his name and their books are full of it, heck they even made him a wikipedia page

And the Shiite scholars had some interesting opinions regarding this matter for example Al Saduq when he presented narrations in which his name was written he said in the commentary “this narration came like this with his name and I prefer to not call him by it”.

Source: Kamal al Deen 178, Iyoun al Akhbar 24, Bihar al anwar (36/194)(51/32).

Al Arbeely said: It is strange that sheikh al tabrasi and Sheikh al mufid both said: It is not allowed to say his Name or Kuniyah, Then they say: his name is that of the prophet PBUH and his Kuniyah is that of the prophet PBUH. By this they think that they never mentioned his name and Kuniyah and this is extremely strange! The way I see it is that this happened at a certain time in case of Taqqiyah(lying) But today it is permissible and Allah knows best.

Source: Kashf al ghummah 3/326, Al Hurr al amili in Ithbat al hudat (3/470,490), Kamal Al Deen 438 (Footnote), Iyoun al Akhbar 1/68 (Footnote).

Now you must be asking yourself why all this Taqqiyah business and all this mystery? Ask any twelver Shiite today and he will assure you that the prophet PBUH mentioned the 12 Imams during his life so many times by name thus everyone should know his name, How can we have these narrations today if they didn’t mention his name? Unless um… they made those narrations up.

Regarding the Famous Hadith in both Mainstream Islam and the twelver sect books which states: “Prophet PBUH said: his name matches mine and his father’s name matches mine” Or “his Kuniyah matches my kuniyah”there have been quite the confusion in the Shiite sect as they claim that his father’s name is “Al Hassan al Askari” and the Prophet’s PBUH father’s name is “Abdullah” thus it doesn’t fulfill the prophecy… Let’s check how they dealt with this issue.

Prophet PBUH said: His name matches mine and his father’s name matches my father’s name.

Source: Amali al tusi 362, Ghaybat al tusi 112, Kashf al ghummah (3/235,271,277), al bihar (28/46)(37/2) (51/42,74,82,84,86,102,103) (52/189), ithbat al hudat (3/594,598), Malahim Ibn Tawoos 132,162, Ghaybat al nu’umani 152.

Some Shiite scholars took a shortcut and said “this is a weak narration” while others tried to find other painful excuses.

For example some said: The word father in the tongue of the Arab is also used for grandfather .

Thing is his grandfather wasn’t called Abdullah anyway; they’re talking about his great great ect… grandfather maybe.

Others said The kuniyah of his father is “Abu Abdullah” and the prophet PPBUH said Name or “Ism” but he meant “kuniyah” so it’s like the prophet PBUH said: His name matches mine and the Kuniyah of his father matches the name of my father.

Source: Kashf al ghummah (3/240,277), Bihar al Anwar (51/103,86), Ghaybat al Tusi 113 (Footnote).

Thing is if what they say is true then his Father’s kuniyah is “Abu Abdullah” and the prophet’s PBUH father’s name was “Abdullah”, it doesn’t really match.

Others said: the Kuniyah of Al Hassan al Askari is “Abu Muhammad”, and Abdullah is the father of the Prophet PBUH thus his kuniyah would be “Abu Muhammad” and the two kuniyas match and this is all under the word “Ism” or Name.

Source: Bihar 51/103, Ghaybat al tusi 112 (Footnote).

Now I can’t really stress out how stupid and flawed this explanation was, I mean why would the Prophet PBUH go out of his way to say: “His name matches mine and his father’s name matches my father’s name” if this was the case? He would’ve just said His name matches mine because obviously the father of Muhammad would be called Abu Muhammad … how silly.

Others say that when the Mahdi appears after a long time from his birth, he cannot state his true identity as Muhammad bin al Hassan al Askari Bin Ali because that would be useless as the people of Mecca (SUNNIES) did not acknowledge his occultation for a long time and they do not accept the Imamah of his fathers before him, so he introduces himself as Muhammad bin Abdullah meaning: that he is Muhammad and that his father is some pious slave of Allah because Abdullah means slave to Allah.

Source: bihar al Anwar 28/46 (Footnote).

Some of their scholars claimed the word “Abi” meaning father in the hadith of the Prophet PBUH was changed and that it was originally “Ibnee” meaning son…thus they say that Al Hassan is the prophet’s PBUH son so it would make snese then.
Source: Bihar 28/46 & 51/104, Amali al tusi 362, Ghaybat al tusi 112 (footnote), ithbat al hudat 3/518, Mu’ujam Ahadith al Mahdi 1/178.
Others said Abi was originally “Nabi”.

Source: mu’ujam Ahadith al Mahdi 1/187.

Some said the word Abi was added in these hadiths.

Source: Kashf al ghumah 3/277, ithbat al hudat 3/518, mu’ujam Ahadith al Mahdi 1/178.

But let’s go back to his mysteriously forbidden name and mention that they claimed that it is lso Haram to even Write his name and many of their scholars believe in this so instead of writing his name they replace it with these letters (م ح م د). This is very common in twelver shiite books, check in the following references for example:

Kamal Al Deen 314,395,405, Mahj al Da’awat 345, Ghaybat al tusi 105,144,149, Amali al Tusi 182, bihar al Anwar (48/15) (50/314) (51/4,24,144,161) (52/16,17,34,40,110,171,378) (53/143,148,206) (86/61) ithbat al hudat (1/455)(3/441,509) Al Kafi (1/329,514,528) Al Mustadrak 5/74, I’ilam al Wara 404.

End of Part 1
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
PART (2)

So how was the Imam brought up? Well after reading the narrations above he was around 2 years old when his supposed father Al Askari passed out… so the Shiites had to figure out some way to solve this issue.

Narrated by Hakimah (Who narrated a previous narration about his birth): After forty days have passed I entered on him and to my surprise he was a boy who could walk (Keep in mind only after 40 days), I said to Al Askari: By God! this is a boy of two years! So he smiled and said: The sons of the Awsiya’a and the prophets grow differently if they were Imams, and the boy amongst us if a month has passed on him is as if a year had passed, the boy amongst us worships Allah in the stomach of his mother and reads the quran and during breastfeeding period the angels obey him and descend to meet him day and night. Hakimah continues: I kept meeting this boy forty days later until he became a Man a few days after the death of Abu Muhammad (Al Askari) so I never recognized him then so I asked Abu Muhammad: Who is this Man that you tell me to sit with? He said: Son of Narjis and he is the Mahdi after me.

Source: Kamal al Deen 394, bihar al Anwar (51/14)(53/327).

BUT SOME SHIITES FELT THAT WAS TOO SLOW SO THEY NARRATED THIS,

Al Askari told Hakimah: We the Awsiya’a(imams) grow up in one day as much as a normal human would grow in one week, and in one week we grow up as much as any human would grow in one year.

Source: Bihar al Anwar 51/27.

Still that was way too slow for some busy people so they narrated that al Askari said: O Aunt, do you not know that we Successors grow in one day as much as anyone would grow in one year.

Source: Ghaybat al tusi 144, Al bihar 51/20,27,293.

That pretty much solves this issue… sigh, I wonder how old he is now.

As for his minor occultation they differed on whether it was 69 years or 74 years.

Source: Muntakhab al Athar 358, bihar al anwar 51/44,138,366.

Some calculated his minor occultation since the moment of his birth while others did that since the death of Al Askari (260 hijri) thus he now has 5 dates for the beginning of his occultation but what is weird are some who made it in 266 hijri and 276 hijri.

Source: bihar al Anwar (51/44)(53/6), ithbat al hudat 3/586.

But now we must know why… Why did he suddenly disappear and leave his loyal Shiites?

Hanan Bin Sidir from his father: Abu Abdullah said: Al Qa’em has a long period of occultation(Ghaybah), I said: Why is that O Son of Rassul allah? He said: Allah wanted him to have the time of all the prophets PBUT in their occultation and he has to spend this period.

Source: Ilal al Sharae’e 1/234, Kamal al Deen 437, bihar al Anwar (51/142)(52/90).

Others said he did so because he feared death.
Prophet PBUH said: The Boy must be in occultation, they asked why so he said: He fears he will be killed.

Source: Ilal al Sharae’e 1/234, Al bihar 52/90,97, Ithbat al hudat 3/498.

Zurarah said: I heard Abu ja’afar says: The boy has an occultation before his appearance, I asked why? He said: He fears “And he pointed to his stomach”, Zurarah said: He means murder.

Source: Kamal al Deen 321,325, ilal Al Sharae’e 1/246, Ghaybat al nu’umani 118, Ghaybat al tusi 202, Al bihar 52/91,95,97,98,146, ithbat al hudat 3/443,444,472,487,571.

In Another narration “He fears he will be slaughtered”

Source: Kamal al Deen 437, Bihar al Anwar 52/97, ithbat al hudat 3/487.

In Another narration al baqir said: If our Mahdi appears he will say: “So I fled from you (all) when I feared you; but my Lord has (since) invested me with judgment (and wisdom) and appointed me as one of the messengers.” [Shua’ra’a: 21]

Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 116, Kamal al Deen 308, Al bihar 52/157,281,292,385, Noor al thaqalayn 4/49, Ta’aweel al ayat 1/388, Al Burhan 3/183, Ithbat al hudat 3/468,535,562,583.

Very brave Savior they’ve got there I have to congratulate them, the Man is running to save his own skin for 1200 years as for his shia well it’s ok if they die he has no problem with that.

Some said He went in occultation because he didn’t want to give Baya’ah (Allegiance) to any of the Caliphs (Very brave indeed).
Isaac bin Yaqoob narrated: It occurred to him from the holy side of Muhammad bin Uthman : As for the reason of his occultation Allah says: “O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble.” [Mai’idah: 101] He said: All of my Fathers before me gave baya’ah (Allegiance) to the tyrants of their times (this is interesting) and When I come out I will not have given it to any tyrant.

Source: Kamal Al Deen 436, Al ihtijaj 263, Al bihar (52/92,279)(53/181)(78/380), Ghaybat al tusi 177.

Abu Abdullah Said: The Mahdi’s birth will not be apparent for the creation because he shouldn’t give Baya’ah to anyone.

Source: Kamal Al Deen 53, bihar al Anwar (51/132)(52/95,96,289).

So all of these mean the Imams before him did give Baya’ah to the Caliphs of their times, very good.

Some people had another explanation so they fabricated other narrations,

They said that he is in occultation because of the corruption & bad works of human kind such as in this famous narration: “He is not occluded from you but your Bad deeds occlude him”

Source: Bihar al anwar 53/321.

Al Tusi said with regards to this: He which does not have bad deeds nothing can hide his imam from him.

According to that all Shiites are guilty sinners to the point where this guy just doesn’t wanna show up anymore.

Source: Bihar al anwar 53/321.

Marwan al Anbari said: Abu Jaafar said: If Allah hated for us the Imams to be with a people then he would take us away from them.

Source: Al bihar 52/90, ithbat al hudat 3/447.

It seems this hatred is still going on until now, may Allah have mercy on us all.

Others didn’t acknowledge all the above so they threw the reason into occultation as well and never gave any explanations.

Al Mahdi himself said: Close the doors of such questions which do not concern you and make plenty of Dua so that I may appear again.

Source: Kamal Al deen 2/162, Al Ihtijaj 263, Ghaybat Al tusi 177, Al bihar (52/92)(53/181).

Abdullah bin al fadl al Hashimi said: I heard al Sadiq say: The Mahdi must be in an occultation which every Wrongdoer fears. I told him: Why? He said: For a reason we were not ordered to reveal and this is a matter for Allah and one of his secrets and his knowledge of Ghayb.

Source: Al Bihar 52/91, ithbat al hudat 3/488.

Now The Biggest problem is, When will this Mahdi come out? And there are narrations which the shiite scholars fabricated to fool the laymen and keep them waiting and you’ll see this clearly:

Muhammad bin al Fadil from Abu Ja’afar that he said: You will remain a six from your age without knowing your Imam, I Said: and what is the six?, he said: Days or months or years or sixty years.

Source: Ithbat al hudat 3/576, Al bihar 51/118,134.

Notice how they are unsure so they jump from 6 days to 60 years, also notice “Without knowing your Imam” which according to them leads to Hell and finally has 60 years passed or not yet? Maybe 600 years?
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Part 2 (Continued....)

Now they bravely and again invent new more accurate Hadiths to fool the hasty Shiite laymen who wanted to see their savior as soon as possible.

Abdullah bin Sinan from Abu Abdullah: Al Qa’em will have a sunnah from musa bin imran, I said: what is his Sunnah?, He said: His Hidden birth and his Ghaybah(Occultation) from his people, I Said: and how many years was Musa in occultation from his people? He said: twenty eight years.

Source: Kamal al Deen 303, Ithbat al hudat 3/459,471, Bihar al Anwar 51/216.

Muhammad bin Muslim from Abu Abdullah: If the people lost their Imam they will spend a “Sabt” in confusion then Allah will reveal him.

Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 102, ithbat al hudat 3/547.

Also

Al Baqir: he will spend a “Sabt” from your age and you will be confused during this time and then Allah will reveal him so thank Allah.

Source: Ithbat al hudat 3/533, Al bihar 51/148.

Now what is a “Sabt”? the Sabt is thirty years and you can check that here:

Ma’ani al Akhbar 403, Al kafi 1/452, Al bihar (15/263)(35/6,77)(38/47), ithbat al hudat (1/153)(2/13).

I need not remind you it’s been 1200+ years since his disappearance.
I need not remind you it’s been 1200+ years since his disappearance.

Al Awdee said that the Mahdi asked him: Do you know me?, I Said: No, He said: I’am the Mahdi, I’am Qa’em el Zaman, I’am the one who will fill it with justice and love like it was filled with oppression and hatred, the earth will never be without a Hujjah and the people will not remain for more than the duration in which Bani Israel were lost, tell this to the people of the world.

Source: Ghaybatal tusi 63, Kamal Al Deen 2/199, Bihar al anwar 2/52.

This narration was fabricated around 14 centuries ago And the Period in which Bani Israel were lost according to the Quran in Surat al Mai’idah verse 26 is forty years.

Al Thamali said: I said to Abu ja’afar that Ali used to say: To Seventy Ordeals(Bala’a) and after the ordeal there is prosperity then I told him: The seventy have passed and we never saw prosperity?

Abu Ja’afar said: O thabit Allah had put a timing on this thing a seventy but when Hussein Died Allah’s anger grew on the people of the earth so he delayed it to 140 years and we told you guys about this so you spread the news and revealed the secret so Allah delayed it again.

Source: Ghaybat al tusi 263, Ghaybat al nu’umani 197, Al Kafi 1/368, bihar al Anwar (4/114,120) (42/223) (52/105).

I say whether it was the first timing of seventy or the second timing of hundred and forty how in god’s name could this work if the Shiites claim that the Mahdi is the son of Al Hassan al Askari and how are the 12 Imams supposed to appear in just 70 or 140 years? How can he appear if his father isn’t born yet? The first timing erases 8 imams and the second erases 5 out of 12.

And the strangest thing is what Al Sadiq says: “It was supposed to be in me but Allah delayed it and it shall be in my progeny”.

Source: Ghaybat al tusi 263, Bihar al anwar (4/114)(52/106).

Ali bin al hussein said: that the Mahdi will not rise until the Suffiany does . Al Qa’em is truth and the appearance of the suffiany is also truth from Allah, I asked ali: will Suffiany appear this year? He said: Allah does what he wants, I asked: in the next year? He said: Allah does what he wishes.

Source: Bihar al Anwar 52/182.

Also according to the text of this narration the theory of the twelve is destroyed when his companion asked him “Will he appear this year?” didn’t they know he was the son of the eleventh Imam? As for the Suffiany himself his existence is a matter of debate amongst the conflicting Shiite narrations:

Dawood bin abi al Qassim said: we were with abu Ja’afar al redah so someone mentioned Suffiany and the narration which states that his appearance is inevitable so I asked Abu Ja’afar: Can Allah do bida’a in an inevitable matter? He said: YES.

Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 205, Al bihar 52/250, ithbat al hudat 3/544.

Now you may be asking what is “Bida’a”? This is a belief of the Shiites that Allah can change his mind or that something may appear to him in some way at first but then the circumstances would change so he changes his mind… and that He could change his mind regarding the appearance of Suffiany even if previous imams said that Allah says it is “inevitable”.

Al bizanty said: I heard Al Redah say: Ibn Abi Hamzah claims that Ja’afar claimed that My father is al Qa’em and Ja’afar had no idea what he talked about for Allah had said: Say: “I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear.” Abu Ja’afar used to say: 4 things will pass before the appearance of the Mahdi and three have passed there remains one.
We asked what they were, He said: Rajab(Arabic month) which the leader of Khurasan will be overthrown, Rajab which Ali bin Zubaydah appears, Rajab when Muhammad bin Ibrahim appears in kufah, we asked: Is the fourth Rajab directly connected to the past one? He said: this is what Abu Ja’afar said.

Source: Bihar al anwar 52/182.

Big Shiite scholar a Majlisi says in his commentary: the first Rajab is when al Ma’amoon was overthrown by al Ameen and was asked to erase his name from the Dirhams.
And the second is a sign to the removal of Muhammad al amen.
And the third is a sign to the appearance of Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Ismail bin Ibrahim bin al Hassan bin al Hassan who is known as ibn Tabataba in Al kufah around the year 200 of Hijrah and it is possible by him saying that the fourth is connected to the third is that he had entered Khurasan the next year and it could have been in the month of Rajab.

Source: bihar al Anwar 52/184.
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Part 2 (Continued...)

I say all of these supposed signs have passed 12 centuries ago and he still never appeared.

The gigantic narration above(see website) has al bizanty asking Imam al redah about this matter of when Al mahdi will appear then he says that the first sign is in the year 195 hijri and he keeps talking about each year until he reaches 200 then says that in the year 200 Allah does what he wills and finally at the end of this entire talk al bizanty asks al redah if he was al mahdi.

Source: Bihar al anwar 52/184, ithbat al hudat 3/50.

We are now in the fifteenth hijri century and still no sign of him.

When al Baqir was asked about the Mahdi he said:

When Baqir was asked about verse [70:01] “A questioner asked about a Penalty to befall-” He said: A fire coming from the west and a king drives it from behind it until he comes from the direction of the house of Bani Sa’ad bin Hammam near their mosque and it leaves no house of Bani Ummayah until it burns them and those inside them and that is Al Mahdi.

Source: Tafseer al Qummi 2/374, al burhan 4/381, noor al thaqalayn 5/412, al Safi 5/224, Al bihar 52/188, ithbat al hudat 3/553.

Well I’am not sure after 1400 years the fire will come from the direction of the house of ibn Hammam near their mosque and that it will burn the houses of Bani ummayah whose rule had ended so long ago… this one was invented by a Shiite scholar probably during the rule of the Umayyads to fool his followers.

Al Hassan bin Ibrahim said: I told al Imam Redah: They Claim the Suffiany will appear after the rule of Bani al Abbas has ended? He said: They Lied! He will appear during their reign.

Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 205, bihar al anwar 52/251.

I’am sure the Abbasi caliphate ended a long time ago however the guy who fabricated this lie to fool the Shiites didn’t know or care.

Al Baqir said: The Banu Abbas must reign during this time for if they did and then they became divided amongst themselves then Al kharasani & al Suffiany will both appear one from the left and the other from the right as they race to Al Kufah like the horses you bet on.

Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 117, bihar al anwar 52/234.

Well like we said it ended a long time ago and none of this happened and the Mahdi didn’t appear nor is the “Kufah” important in our days so no need for them to race there, The liar who made this to fool the Shiites in the Abbasi period is truly an ignorant and a bad liar, he wanted to buy the life with his lies instead of the afterlife.

Abi Baseer narrated from abu Abdullah: Allah is greater than to leave the earth without a Just Imam, I said: tell what would make me feel better, He said: o Abu Muhammad, the nation of Muhammad will not see prosperity and salvation while the sons of a certain person still rule over us, if their rule was to end then allah will grant you a Man from Us ahlulbayt who will act with justice, I know him by his name and his father’s name …

Source: Bihar al Anwar 52/269.

Is the reader noticing that these are all political messages and not religious ones? Using religion for political gain has been famous for a long time and not just in our days.

Salman the Persian said: I came to Ameer al mumineen(Ali) and asked when is the Mahdi? So he breathed deeply and said: If the kings of Bani abbas the blind misguiders with ugly faces were to be killed and the city of Basrah was destroyed only then will the Qa’em appear from the progeny of Hussein.

Source: Bihar al anwar 52/275.

But this is a lie since he never came out until today and their reign even in Egypt had ended around 481 years ago.

Ibn Yaqteen told his son Ali: What they told us had happened but what they told you still didn’t happen? Ali said: the ones who told you are the same as those who told us, they told you who your Imam was and it was fulfilled but for us it never was so we kept wishing and if they had told us: this will be in 200 or 300 years then our hearts would have turned to stone and we would’ve all left Islam but they decided to say that it was near and very close so that we keep on expecting it.

Source: Ghaybat al tusi 207, Ghaybat al nu’umani 198, Bihar (4/132)(52/102).

Basically above Yaqteen was from the supporters of the Abbasi Caliphate which the prophet PBUH prophesized but his son Ali was from the Shiites of al Kathim which didn’t get what they were promised (Mahdi) and kept wishing.

And that narration talks about how the hearts harden if he didn’t appear and how they would leave Islam in 200 or 300 years, well it’s been 1400 years and he didn’t appear.

End of Part 2
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
PART (3)
we continue…

Abu Baseer said to the Imam: Is there no time which we can know of so that we can rest ourselves?
He replied: yes but you have spread the news so Allah had delayed it.

Source: Ghaybat al tusi 265, Ghaybat al nu’umani 194, Bihar al anwar 52/105,117.

I’am guessing he’ll never appear since the Shiites of today keep on spreading the news about him and trying to guess when he’s gonna show up.
However it turns out I’am right as this new appointment seems to have been delayed as well,

The Imam said to Isaac bin Ammar: O Isaac this affair had been delayed twice.

Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 197, bihar al anwar 52/117.

However there is a narration which contradicts all the timings above:

Al Fadeel said: I asked Abu Ja’afar: Is there a time for this affair? He said: those who mention a time Are Liars, those who mention a time Are Liars, those who mention a time Are Liars!
Then he himself mentions a timing in another narration,
this Narration By Ja’afar al Sadiq in their books:

Al Sadiq RAA said: The Day of Nawrouz Is the Day in which al Qa’em(Mahdi) will appear, and we expect his appearance on every Nawrouz (For 1200 years LOL) becaue it is a special Day, the Persians have preserved this day and you(Arabs) have lost it.

Bihar al anwar 52/276,308 & 59/119, Ithbat al hudat 3/571.

Muzir al Jawar narrated from abu Abdullah: those who speak of timing are liars, we never gave any time in the past and we won’t give any in the future.

Muhzam al asadi said: I asked Abu Abdullah: When is this event you are waiting for? It is taking a long time, He said O Muhzam those who speak of a timing are liars and those who are hasty are going to fail.

Keep in mind the thing you read above contradicts the theory of 12 Imams because then they would’ve knew that he was gonna be the son of the 11th so they would know the timing.

You’ll find many more narrations here:

Ghaybat al tusi 262, bihar al Anwar (4/132) (52/103,104,111,118) (53/181) (78/380) ithbat al hudat (3/447,544), ghaybat al nu’umani 131,195.

However we see the Imams themselves giving more timings:

Muhammad Bin Muslim and Abu Baseer said that they heard Abu Abdullah say: he will not appear until 2/3 of the people disappear, we said: then who will remain? He said: Do you not accept to be in the remaining third?

Source: Ghaybat al tusi 206, Bihar al Anwar 52/113,207, ithbat al hudat 3/510.

Jaber al ju’ufi said: I told Abu ja’afar: When will the Mahdi appear? He said: Hayhat! Hayhat! He will not appear until your numbers diminish, diminish, diminish(Said it three times) until only the Best amongst you remain.

Source: Ghaybat al Tusi 206, bihar al anwar 52/113.

Ibrahim bin Haleel said: I told abu al Hasan: My father died in waiting and I’am getting older, will I die without knowing when he appears? He said: Abu Isaac you are hasty, I said: why not be hasty when I’am this old? He said: By Allah it won’t happen until your numbers diminish that only a few will remain.

Source: Ghaybat al Nu’umani 139, Al bihar 52/113.

Al Redah said: this will not take place until you diminish in numbers and none remains except a few.

Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 204, Al bihar 52/114, also another in Al Bihar 52/112, ghaybat al nu’umani 111, ghaybat al tusi 218, Al Kafi 1/370.

So maybe a world war will take place and 66% of the people of earth will disappear in the process then we go back to the age of swords and bows.

When was this Mahdi Created by Allah?

in one Hadith for example Abu Abdullah RAA is talking with Bin Mahran, and he orders him to bring him some Dates, so he eats then he plants the rest in the ground where it instantly grows and reveals a white material with something written on it…In brief what was written is that the Imams have been created 2000 years before Adam.

Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 56, al burhan 2/123, bihar al Anwar (24/243)(36/400)(38/46), Al Manaqib 1/307, Ta’aweel al Ayat 1/204, Ithbat al hudat 3/137,144, muntakhab al athar 30.

Another Hadith, Abu Ja’afar says they were created 14,000 years before Adam as lights ect…

Source: Kamal al Deen 315, Al mukhtasar 129, al umdah 44, Bihar al Anwar (15/23)(25/4,15)(38/147), ithbat al hudat 1/517.

Al Sadiq said that they were ghosts of light making tasbeeh around the throne 15,000 years before Adam was created.

Source: Amali al Saduq 115, Bihar al anwar (15/6)(25/2)(35/31)(57/168).

Musa Al Kathim had two narrations, one which he said they were created 22,000 years before Adam and another where he said 24,000 years before Adam.

Source: Ma’ani al akhbar 104, Al Khisal 640, Amali al Saduq 592, Al Manaqib 3/349, Ithbat al hudat 2/14,37,183, Dala’el al imamah page(22)

and in it is a narration of 220,000 years, al kafi 1/460, Bihar al Anwar 43/111.

here the prophet PBUH ascends to the sky and reads that Ali and the Imams are created 70,000 years before Adam.

Source: Al bihar 37/339.

BUT SOME PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY WEREN’T SATISFIED WITH Seventy thousand…so they made up a Hadith where Al Sadiq says That they were created 2000,000 years before All creation! and then they made Tasbeeh so the angels made Tasbeeh with them.

Source: Al bihar 25/1.

As for this last one, well How can the angels make tasbeeh with them if they weren’t created yet? or were they not a part of “Before all creation”? ”

Now How will this mahdi fight the Kouffar and enemies of Islam?

The Shiite narrations state he will do it with a sword, some narrations state Zulfiqar and others state The Sword of the Prophet PBUH, here are the sources:

ithbat al hudat 3/588, Kifayat al Athar 19, Ghaybat al nu’umani 209, Bihar al Anwar (36/335) (52/171, 307,361,380)

Not only him but also his companions will fight with a sword,

Al Sadiq said: When al Qa’em rises he will come to kufah and he will order his Companion to dig in a certain place, in it they will find 12,000 Shields, 12,000 swords & 12,000 “Eggs with two faces ” Then he will say: He who does not have what you Have, Kill him!

Source: Al ikhtisas 334, al bihar 52/377, Ithbat al hudat 3/558.

Wow the number of items is 12,000 which is similar to the number of Imams “12” this must be a miracle LOL… no honestly LOL! but I guess only 12,000 will kill the rest of humanity.

But other people didn’t like the idea of swords underground so they made them descend from the sky:

Al Sadiq said: When al Qa’em rises the swords of battle will descend from above on each one is the name of the Man and his father.

Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 162,214, Al bihar 52/356.

Now let’s go back to when this genius is gonna appear,

In a narration al Sadiq says: on the Saturday, the Day of Ashuraa.

Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 189, al irshad 362, Ghaybat al tusi 274, Muntakhab al Athar 464, 365, Bihar al Anwar 52/285,290,297, Ithbat al hudat 3/453,491,514,543,570.

In another narration the Imam says: on a Friday

Source: Al Khisal 394, Al bihar 52/279, Ithbat al hudat 3/496.

Ok where will he appear?

in one narration the Imam says: In Mecca.

source: ghaybat al tusi 112, Al Kafi 1/340, Ghaybat al nu’umani 119, Al bihar 52/153,157, muntakhab al Athar 467, ithbat al hudat 3/562,565,586.

in another narration:
Imam says he’ll appear: in a village in Yemen called Kara’ah.

Source: kifayat al Athar 20, Muntakhab al Athar 466, al Bihar al anwar (36/335) (51/95) (52/380)

End of Part 3
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
PART (4)

So what will the age of this Mahdi be when he appears?

In some narrations he is 30 years old, in another 32 years, in another 40 years, in Another 80 years, in Another ” Allah decides this ” and in another Al mufaddal asked al Sadiq: O Sayyed will he appear as a young man or an Old Man? He replied: Subhan Allah! And you think this is known? He Appears in whichever form and shape he decides!

Source: Ghaybat al tusi 258,259, Bihar al anwar (52/279,285,287,319) (53/7), Ghaybat al nu’umani 99,158, Kamal al Deen 2/366, ithbat al Hudat 3/575, I’ilam al Wara 401.

Honestly these infallibles should just make up their minds, this is ridiculous, I am not a Shiite and I am confused now.

Now How many years will he rule humanity when he appears?

in one narration it says 7 years, in another 19, in another 19 and a few months, in another 40 years, in another 70 years, in another 120 years, in another 309…

The Sources: Ghaybat al tusi 273,283, Al Ayyashi 2/326, Al Basa’er 130, Al bihar (52/280,287,291,298,299,337,338,339,340,386,390) (53/145,146) Ithbat al hudat 3/299,512,517,528,529,547,556,557,575,584 I’ilam al Wara 342,432,434, al irshad 363, ghaybat al nu’umani 99,231,232, al ikhtisas 257.

Now let’s take two more About “When” he will appear:

Narrated from al Sadiq: Al Qa’em will not appear unless 12 from bani Hashim appear Each one calling for himself.
Source: Ghaybat al Tusi 267, Al Irshad 358, Bihar al anwar 52/209.

My my, This is Serious…wouldn’t that make them 13 Imams then?

In Another version:

He will not appear Until the appearance of twelve from The Family of Abi Talib each one Claiming Imamah for himself.

Source: Al Irshad 357, Bihar al Anwar 52/220.

So Twelve Liars from the Children of Ali RAA will appear and Claim Imamah? bummer.

What will be the state of his Shia in his absence?

Ameer Ali Said: our Al Qa’em will have an occultation which will last a long time, and it is if I see our Shia(then) wondering the earth like Animals seeking Resources that they will not find.

Source: Kamal al Deen 286, Ghaybat al nu’umani 127, Bihar al Anwar (51/109,110,114,119), Ithbat al hudat 3/463,464,486, I’ilam al Wara 400.

And Ali Said:
“How will you become when there is No Imam of Huda(Amongst you), and No knowledge, and all of you will be disassociating yourselves from each other.”

Source: Ghaybat al tusi 207, bihar al Anwar (51/111)(52/112), Kamal al Deen 326, ithbat al hudat 3/473,511.

He also said:
“And these Shia Shall become the same as Goats with no Honor or Helper to help them in their affairs.”

Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 127, Rawdat al Kafi 263, Bihar al anwar (51/114)(52/110,263).

Al baqir said: Then Allah will send For this affair him(Mahdi) which you(Shia) are insure of whether he is born or not.

Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 121,122, Al bihar 51/139.

So The Shia won’t even be sure if he’s alive or not just like Many of them today I am sure doubt his existence after 1200 years, Just like their forefathers before them doubted it thus the Shia Scholars had to invent such narrations

Al Sadiq Said: Our Qa’em has Two Ghaybas(Occultations) And it will be said in one of them that he is lost and dead.

Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 76,115, Kamal al Deen 2/16, Al Kafi 1/336, Ghaybat al Tusi 205,217, Bihar al Anwar 52/156,157,228,281, Ithbat al hudat 3/473,514,533.

And surprisingly They narrate something from the Prophet PBUH which they seem to usually ignore as if he never existed and they narrate nothing from him, According to them he said:
“From my children is Al Mahdi and he will have a Ghaybah(occultation) which will confuse the nations.”

Source: Bihar al Anwar 51/72.

Al Sadiq says: By Allah Al Mahdi will be away from you until the ignorant amongst you will start to say ‘Allah has no need for the Family of Muhammad’.

Source: Kamal al Deen 285,287, Ghaybat al Tusi 207, Bihar al Anwar (51/68,119,135,145) (52/101), Ithbat al hudat (3/459,463,464,472,510,532), I’ilam al Wara 400.

You See how they start to play on the emotions of their followers so they can dull their brains? “Allah has no need for the Family of Muhammad” What a JOKE!

He also said: The Owner of this affair(mahdi) has two occultations: one of them will last so long that some will say: he died or he was killed or he left us and no one from his companions will last on this belief except a few and none of his children will learn of his place no one except Allah will know.

Source: Ghaybat al tusi 111, Ghaybat al nu’umani 89, Bihar al Anwar (52/153)(53/324).

Imam Musa al Kathim Says: There should be an occultation for the owner of this affair(Mahdi) until those who believe in it no longer do.

Source: Kamal Al Deen 358, Ghaybat al tusi 204, Bihar al Anwar (51/150)(52/113), ithbat al hudat 3/476.

This Religion makes less and less sense as you go on.

Al Sadiq says: The owner of this affair has an occultation and he keep believing in this religion will be like the one whom clenches his fist while there are spikes in it.

Source: Bihar al anwar 52/111,135, ithbat al hudat 3/473.

Al Askari said: He has a Ghaybah (occultation) in which the ignorant will be confused and the Misguiding Men will perish and the Waqqatoon(those who claim a timing for it to end) will lie.

Source: Bihar al Anwar 51/160, ithbat al hudat 3/482.

Al Sadiq then said: And he will disappear on the last day of the year 266 and no one will see him.

Source: Bihar al Anwar 53/6.

Basically what we understand is that The Mahdi whom the Shiites claim exists right now, Serves absolutely no purpose, he will not guide them nor help them nor do anything at all… it’s just Like he doesn’t exist

Ok Now after this Brave Imam jumps out of his Sirdab what will he do? after centuries of Waiting and waiting and struggling and paying Khums what will this Awaited one finally accomplish?

Let’s find out what more the Shia have in store for us in those amazing books,

Narrated Bashir al Nabbal: Abu abdullah said: Do you know what is the first thing the Mahdi will do? after his appearance is to extract two individuals i.e. Abu Bakr and Umar, who are still wet and fresh, He will burn them and then throw them both using the wind and destroying the masjid.

Source: Bihar al anwar 52/386.

Now That’s Just Sick!

In Another Narration: He will Break the wall of the grave, then Allah will send Strong gusts of Wind and Storms and Lightning, (…) Then his Companions will leave him and he remains alone, he takes a Pickaxe with his hand and he is the first one who strikes with it then his companions will return to him and he who has most virtues is he who reaches him first and they will demolish the wall then he will bring them out(Abu Bakr RAA and Umar RAA) Wet and Fresh, He will curse them and disassociate himself from them and will crucify them and then bring them down and burn them and blow them with the winds.

Source: Same as above.

What Is Wrong with These people!? They’re Sick!
Now they start calling These two Abu bakr RAA and Umar RAA as “Al Laat” and “Al Uzzah” who were two famous Idols worshiped in the time of the Prophet PBUH,

Abdul Azeem al husseini from Imam al Jawad: and The enemies of Allah will continue to be killed until he is pleased, I asked: O Sayyed, and How does He Know that allah is pleased? He replied: Allah will grant his heart mercy, So if He enters Madinah he will extract Al Laat and al Uzzah (Abu bakr RAA and Umar RAA).

Source: Kamal al Deen 352, Bihar al Anwar 52/283, Ithbat al hudat 3/469.

When al Majlisi Narrated this Hadith in His Al Bihar (or Bihar al anwar) He said in all enthusiasm while clarifying ” He Means by Al Laat wal Uzzah, The two asnam(idols) of Quraysh: Abu bakr and Umar”.

Source: bihar al anwar 52/284.

Al Sadiq said: And He will extract Al Laat wal Uzzah while they’re Wet and Fresh and he will burn them, The Fitnah of the people by them on that day is worse than the Fitnah of Al Samiri and The Calf.

Source: Kamal Al Deen 1/364, Uyoun al Akhbar 1/58, Bihar al Anwar (36/245)(52/379).

Shiite Scholar Al Jaza’eri Writes:
The graves of Abu Bakr al-Siddiq and Umar al-Khattab RA are to be dug up, and they are to be crucified and flogged in front of the crowds. Both of them will be resurrected to receive their sentences.

[see, Ni’matullah al-Jazairi, Al-Anwar al-Nu’maniyyah, vol.2, pg. : 85 and Majlisi, Haqq al-Yaqin, vol. 2, pg. : 242 ]

And the Narrations where he resurrects them and burns them are many so you can refer to their books below for more:

Ithbat al Hudat (1/476)(3/584), Uyoun al Akhbar 1/61, Kamal al Deen 146, Dala’el al Imamah 238, Noor al Thaqalayn 3/120.

But Since I have time today I’ll translate one of their biggest stories of How The Shiite Mahdi will do these Crimes to the companions in the next Part…
End of Part 4
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
PART (5)

[b]The folks narrate from al Mufaddal from al Sadiq in a long story which talks about the Mahdi as he appears, He says: And Then he travels to The City of my Grandfather(Prophet) Al Madinah and when he reaches it a Fantastic even will take place which will bring happiness to all believers and humiliation to the unbelievers(Kouffar), Al Mufaddal asked: How is that my Sayyed? The Imam replied: He will reach the Grave of my grandfather PBUH and he will say: O Ye Creatures, Is this the grave of my Grandfather PBUH? They said: Yes O Mahdi of Alu Muhamad, He says: And who is with him in this Grave? They Will Say: His two Beloved Companions, He says: And How is that from amongst all creation These two are buried with my grandfather PBUH, Maybe there is someone else there? The people will say: O Mahdi of Alu muhammad PBUH there is none there but them, they were buried with him because they were his two caliphs and successors and fathers of his wives PBUH. Then after three he says to them: Take them out of their graves and they appear Fresh and tender as if their features never changed nor their color. He says: Is there any amongst you who knows them? They say: We Know them by description and these are none other than his two beloved companions PBUH, He says: Is there any amongst you who says otherwise or doubts them? They say: No, So he delays taking them out of the grave for three days, Then he spreads the news amongst the people and he comes and exposes the walls of the two graves and tells his Men: Find them and dig them up, so they dig with their hands until they find them and bring them out Tender and Fresh as if their features never changed so he removes their Kafan(White Cloth cover) then orders that they be placed on a dried out dead Palm Tree and he crucifies them on it, Then the Tree lives again and flourishes and grows leafs, Then those who were in horror from this act say: By Allah this is an honor and we have won their Love and Wilayah. So a Fitnah happens to the people who witness this, Then the caller of al Mahdi calls: All those who love these two companions of the Prophet PBUH stand aside together, Then the people split into two groups one group is Muwali(in Favor of) the companions and another group disassociates itself from them. So Al Mahdi offers their supporters the chance to Disassociate themselves from the two Men So they Say: We never knew That The Mahdi and Allah regarded them as such and we only know of their virtues which appear to us, so should we disassociate ourselves from them this hour after we saw how fresh and tender they look and how they revived the tree? By Allah we should Disassociate ourselves from you and those who believe in you and those who crucified them and dug them up. Al Mahdi then orders a Black Wind which strikes them and renders them like old dead Palms, then he orders that they be brought down Then he revives them by the will of Allah and he orders all creation to gather around him then he starts to tell their stories and scandals starting from the story of how Habeel the son of adam PBUH killed, and how the fire was gathered for Ibrahim PBUH and how Yunus PBUH was trapped in the belly of the whale and how Yahya PBUH was killed and how Jesus PBUH WAS CRUSIFIED and the torment of Gergis and Daniel PBUT and how Salman al Farisi was beaten up and how the fire was light by the door of fatima and Ameer Ali and Hassan and hussein so that they would burn and how the hand of the Siddiqa kubrah Fatima was hit with a whip and how her child Mohassen fell and the poisoning of al Hassan and death of Hussein and slaughtering of his family and how the family of the prophet PBUH was looted and their blood spilt (…) and every Bad deed since Adam PBUH until today and he attributes all these crimes to them and they confess it, Then he crucifies them on trees and orders a fire coming from the earth to burn them Then orders a Wind which blows them away. al Mufaddal said: Ya Sayyidi, is this the last of their torment? He said: Not at all ya Mufaddal (…) They will be killed every day and night a thousand times until Allah wishes.
[/b]
Source: Bihar al Anwar 53/12.

Now after that bloodbath what’s his next target? as we know the Shia too well the next Target is also too obvious:

Abdul Raheem al Qaseer from abu ja’afar: And when our Qa’em rises al humeira’a(Aisha bint Abu bakr) will be resurected so that he can make al Hadd(Islamic punishment) on her and Lash her and so that he can also take revenge for the daughter of Muhammad Fatima, I said: May i Be sacrifice for you, and Why would he make al Hadd on her and Lash her? He said: Because of what she did to umm Ibrahim PBUH, I said: and why did Allah delay this until you appear? He said: Because Allah sent Muhammad PBUH as a mercy and sent al Qa’em as an Indignation.
Source: Ilal al Shara’e 2/267, Bihar al Anwar 52/314, ithbat al hudat 3/498, Dala’el al Imamah 256.
So he wants to Lash the Prophet’s PBUH Wife RAA because she commited Zinah!?

Al Sadiq says: When Al Qa’em from alu muhammad PBUH rises he will take 500 from Quraysh and cut their heads off, Then another 500 and he will do the same, and Then another 500 until he does so 6 times, They asked: and will there numbers be this much? He said: Yes from them and thier followers.

Source: Al irshad 343, Bihar al Anwar 52/338,349, I’ilam al Wara 431, Ithbat al hudat 3/527,540.

So this guy should be called the Quraysh terminator, you can tell how much they hate the companions so that they fabricate such narrations.

Another Narration the tribe of Quraysh says: Lead us to this tyrant! By Allah if he was from the progeny of Muhammad he wouldn’t do it and If he was from the children of Ali he wouldn’t do it and if he was from the children of Fatima he wouldn’t do it.

Source: Tafseer al ayyashi 2/57, bihar al anwar 52/342, Also look in Ithbat al hudat 3/539.

And that narration above proves this one:

Al Sadiq says: When al Qa’em rises there will be Only the Sword between him and The Arabs and Quraysh and He will only use the sword.
Source: Ghaybat al nu’umani 155, Bihar al anwar 52/355, ithbat al hudat 3/540.

So this guy is a Racist anti-arab mass murderer, Hmmm… Could it be that the Persians are making these up
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Part 5 (Continued)
Anyway regarding this affair they believe in something called Al Raja’ah or “الرجعة” and this means That Allah will revive some of the dead and they come back to life just as they were and Al Mahdi will humilate some and praise others, check this out in the following sources:

Aqa’ed al Imamayah P104.

Anyway let’s continue…

Al hurrawi said: I Said to Imam al redah: O Son of Rassul Allah, What say you about a Narration attributed to al Sadiq which says: If al Qa’em rises he will kill the Progeny of the killers of Hussein for the sins of their fathers?
Imam said: it shall be So.

Source: Ilal al Shara’e 1/219, Uyoun al Akhbar 1/247, Bihar al Anwar (45/295,296,298)(52/313), ithbat al hudat 3/455,497,530.

Badr bin Khalil al azdi says: I heard Abu Ja’afar say: If al Qa’em rises and is sent to bani Ummayah in Al Sham(Syria) they will run to the Roum(Christian Romans) and the Roum will say to them: We will not let you in unless you become christian, so they wear the cross on their necks and they enter(…).

Source: Rawdat al kafi 51, Al Ayyashi 343, Al Bihar 52/377,388, ithbat al hudat 3/450.

Here’s a good one:

Imam al Sadiq: thierteen Cities an sects will fight against al Qa’em and he will fight them: People of Mecca, People of Madinah, People of al Sham(Syria and its surroundings), Bani Umayyah, People of Basarah, People of Dmaysan, The Kurds, The wondering arabs, Dabbah, ghunay, Bahilah, Azd and the People of Al Rayy.

Source: Bihar al Anwar 52/363, ithbat al Hudat 3/544.

Al baqir narrated: When al Qa’em rises he will march to al Koufah and a people will come out from that city called al batriyah and they have weapons, They say to him: Go back from where you came we have No need for the children of fatima, So he starts with his sword until he finishes the last one of them, Then he enters the city and kils every hypocrite and will demolish its castles and kill its worriors until Allah is pleased.

Source: Al irshad 364, Bihar al Anwar 52/338, ( Al Batriyah are Zaidi shia group attributed to Mugheerah bin Sa’eed who is called al Abtar), I’ilam al Wara 431, ithbat al hudat 3/528.

So this guy pretty much destroys all of Arabia…heh

So What else can we talk about? Oh yes, The Mahdi is an Israeli Jew:

All who followed the hadiths of Shia will find the riwayah of al-Kulaini in al-Kafi(Vol.1, pg.387-398):

[b]Ali ibn Ibrahim narrated from – his father – from ibn Abi Umair – from Mansur – from Fadhl al-Aour – from Abi Ubaidah he reported: “When al-Qaim from the family of the prophet appears, he will rule according to the law of Daud and Sulaiman.”
Muhammad ibn Yahya narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Muhammad ibn Sinan from Abaan who reported: “I have listened to Abu Abdullah [a.s.] said: ‘The world will not be gone (the occurrence of qiyamat) except after one from us appears and rules according to the rules of the household of Daud’”
Ahmad from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Ibn Mahbub from Hisham ibn Salim from Ammar as Sabati he reported: “I asked Abu Abdullah [a.s.] : ‘In the name of what law would you rule with if you were to become a ruler?’ He answered: ‘According to God’s law and the law of Daud. And if we dispute over a situation where we cannot settle it, Jibril (Ruh al-Qudus) will reveal it to us.’”
Muhammad ibn Ahmad from Muhammad ibn Khalid from Nazr ibn Suwaid from Yahya al Halabi from Imran ibn A’yun from Jaeed al-Hamdani from Ali ibn al-Hussein [a.s.] he said: “I asked him, ‘With what law would you judge?’ He said: ‘With the law of Daud, and if there is an issue that cannot be settled, Jibril (Ruh al Quds) will reveal it to us.’”
Ahmad ibn Mahran [r.a] from Muhammad ibn Ali from Ibn Mahbub from Hisham bin Salim from Ammar as Sabati reported: “I asked Imam Abu Abdullah [a.s.]: ‘With what law will you rule?’ He answered: ‘With God’s law and the law of Daud.’”
Also He speaks Hebrew:
Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Saeed al Uqdah said: Ali ibn al-Hasan at-Taymali reported to us: al-Hasan and Muhammad bin Ali ibn Yusuf said, from Sa’daan ibn Muslim, from rijal (numerous transmitters), from al-Mufadhal ibn Umar he said: Abu Abdullah [a.s] said: “When Mahdi supplicates, he will supplicate to God in Hebrew language.”[/b] [Al-Ghaybah an Nu’mani, pg. 326]

Sheikh al-Mufid reported in his book, Al-Irshaad, from al-Mufadhal ibn Umar that Imam Abu Abdullah [a.s] had said: “There will appear together with Imam Mahdi.. people from the nation of Prophet Musa (Israel).” [Al-Irshaad al-Mufid, pg. 402]

According to a hadith from the book Al-Kafi, composed by al-Kulaini, when hidden Imam Mahdi learnt from a book called al-Jafr(one of the holy books of the Shia claimed to be authored by Imam Ali [a.s.]), which contains teachings from the religion of Israel:
Imam [a.s.] will remained hidden for a period of time and then said, “In our hand is al-Jafr. Do they know what al-Jafr is?” So I asked, “What are the contents of al-Jafr?” The Imams [a.s.] said, “It contains the knowledge of the Prophets and the accomplishers of their hopes and the knowledge of the Israeli intelligentsias of the past.”
[al-Kafi, Hadith 635, Ch. 40, pg. 1]

He Will also have a Book other than the Quran (Maybe because it’s corrupted according to Shia):

Al-Majlisi narrated that, “al-Qaim will bring a new teaching, a new book anda new law.” [al-Majlisi, Buhar al-Anwar, vol. 52, pg. : 354 ]

Narrated from Imam Abu Abdillah [a.s.] he said: “If al-Qaim from the household of Muhammad appears, he will rule using the law of Daud and Sulaiman (teachings of Taurat), he will not ask for evidences.” [Usul al-Kafi, vol. 1, pg. : 397]

Ok So what did their Mahdi look like?

From huthayfa bin al Yaman that he said: The Prophet PBUH said: Al mahdi is from my children his face is like a shining planet and his color is like an Arab and his body looks Israeli and he will fill the earth with justice just as it was filled with opression and all creation will accept his caliphate even the birds in the sky and he will rule for 20 years.

Source: Abi Ja’afar muhammad bin Jareer bin Rustum al tabari al Sagheer (The Shiite) in his book Dala’el el Imamah page 196.
and here’s a similar one from the same book: See website

Maybe this Hadith from Sahih muslim (An Authentic islamic book) can clarify:

“Dajjal will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan, they will wear (robes) al-Tayalisah (Persian shawls – (today’s Shia)) which are seamless.” [refer Saheeh Muslim]

End of Part 5
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Final Part

Ok this tour is almost over,

here’s an important piece of Info that most of you (even shia) don’t know of, After al mahdi… There will be 12 other mahdis.

Narrated abI baseer: I Said to al Sadiq: O Son of rasul allah PBUH, I heard from your father that he said: After al Qa’em there will be 12 other Mahdies, Imam replied: He said 12 Mahdies not 12 Imams but they are a folks from our shia and they will call upon the people to follow our path and know our rights.

Source: Bihar al Anwar 53/145, Kamal Al Deen 335.

In another narration:
From us there will be 12 Mahdies from the son of hussein after al Qa’em.

Source: Bihar al Anwar 53/148, Ghaybat al Tusi 285.

Ameer Ali RAA Said: The prophet PBUH said: Ya Ali after me will be 12 Imams and after them 12 Mahdies and you O Ali are the first of the Imams.

Source: Ghaybat al tusi 105, Bihar al Anwar (36/261)(53/148).

Al baqir Said: By Allah Men from us will rule the earth each 300 years and nine, I asked; When will that be? He said: After the death of al Qa’em.

Source: Tafseer al Ayyashi 2/352, Mukhtasar al Basa’er 130, bihar al anwar 53/146, Ghaybat al nu’umani 231, Ghaybat al Tusi 286, al Ikhtisas 257, Al burhan 2/465.

So each one of those 12 Mahdies will rule for 300 years + 9, that’s very generous.

At the Same time The Mahdi ( main character ) according to Shiism will not die until 40 days before the day of judgement so how can they reconsile between these allah knows best, Sources are here:

Al irshad 345, I’ilam al Wara 435, Kamal al Deen 220, Al Mahasen 236, al kafi 1/329, al Basa’er 141, Bihar al Anwar (23/41)(53/145,146), ithbat al hudat 1/110, Ghaybat al Tusi 146,218.

Although According to all those sources he’ll die 40 days before the day of judgement, This Also contradicts other famous Shiite Narrations such as these:

Al Imam al Sadiq: The earth will not remain without an imam even for one day.

Source: Kamal al Deen 221, Al Basa’er 143,150, Bihar al anwar 23/42,50,53, ithbat al hudat 1/130.

Well not just one day, But he goes more specific and says not even for an hour:

Al Baqir said: If the imam was to be lifted from this earth for one hour Then it would start to shake like the sea shakes those (Sailing) in it.
Source: Kamal al Deen (194,195,196), Ghaybat al nu’umani 88, Al Basa’er 124, Al bihar 23/34,35.

Actually they go even more specific and say:

When al Sadiq was asked, he said: If for a Blink of an eye the earth remains with no imam then it will collapse and all those on it.

Source: Uyoun Akhbar al redah 1/247, ithbat al hudat 1/101,106, Kamal al Deen 197, Bihar al Anwar 23/29, ilal al Shara’e 77, al basa’er 144.

Actually they go even more specific:

Al Sadiq says: If the people of earth were only two, One of them would be al Qa’em as he will be the last to die unless The people will complain that they were without one.

Source: Ilal al Shara’e 76, Kamal al deen 117,134,135, Al Basa’er 134, Bihar al anwar 23/21,22,36,43,52,53, Al Kafi 1/180, ithbat al hudat 1/80.

Finally, there is no doubt That these Twelver Shiites attributed to the Imams more lies than we can ever imagine, what we mentioned here was just a few drops from a sea, an ocea even… And on the day of judgement they shall meet.

“…Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein many contradictions.”
[Quran 4:82]

As Salamu aleykum,
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by AlBaqir(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
^It is very unfortunate what you've turned to lately - copy-pasting! I observe: Sometimes you even copy-pasted what you do not believed in.

First, you've posted time and again (esp whenever you are exposed), "quotations from a Shi'i scholar" that Shi'i Aimmah rarely relate hadith that nearly all the ahadith ascribed to them were lies. Are you going back on your words, Mr Sino?

Second, courtesy demand that you treat exactly if not more how your opponent treated you. EVERY Sunni hadith used on this thread is fully quoted with alongside its rating by Sunni hadith expert. So why cant you be kind enough doing same when it comes to Shi'i hadith?

Third, if I prove to you that 99% of ALL ahadith you copied-pasted are rated from MAWDOO (FABRICATED) TO DA'IF JIDDAN (VERY WEAK) by Shi'i muhadith, the next pathetic comment of yours will be that quotations^above.

Fourth, while its usually a waste of time, energy and resources debating with you, I employ you to supply the following for the bogus ahadith you copied-pasted:

# Their full Arabic text with their chain of narration;

# evidence of the reliability of their sanad by top Shi'i hadith expert;

# their primary source with the full citation;

# a declaration that those ahadith does not originate from a ḍa’if source book;

# a declaration that it does not contradict the Qur’an as interpreted in authentic Shi'i ahadith; and

# a declaration that it does not contradict superior Shi'i ahadith.

Lastly, MANY issues have been treated already on this thread:

* issue of "Who's the father of al-Mahdi?" The good news is ALL Sunni ahadith that claimed the name of al-Mahdi's father as Abdullah are graded MAWDOO (fabricated) by Sunni experts on hadith. So if at this stage you still copy-paste that Mahdi's father is Abdullah then you have a long way to go.

* Issue on Ghayb (occultation) - lots have been discussed already. As usual you failed to read anything at all. Just jump again like mountain goat.

Thanks for marking your register anyway. Salam.
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by AlBaqir(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Part of what Mr Sino copied-pasted truly deserved to be exposed to reveal the truth. Here it is below:

WILL THE MAHDI BURN OR CRUCIFY ABU BAKR AND ‘UMAR?

There are a number of ahadith in the Shi'i books which some Sunni elements often quote to “prove” that the “Shi'i Mahdi” will violate the graves of Abu Bakr and ‘Umar, exhume their bodies and then burn or crucify them.

1. The first of them is this riwayah which ‘Allamah al-Majlisi (d. 1111 H) has copied:

Through his chain to Bashir al-Nabbal, from Abu ‘Abd Allah, peace be upon him:

“Do you know the first thing that the Qaim, peace be upon him, will do?” I said, “No.” He said, “He will resurrect these two into fresh beings and will burn them both, and will blow them away into the air.”

Ref: {Muḥammad Baqir al-Majlisi, Bihar al-Anwar al-Jami'ah li Durar Akhbar al-Aimah al-Athar (Beirut: Dar Ihya al-Turath al-‘Arabi; 3rd edition, 1403 H), vol. 52, p. 386, Ch. 27, # 200}

# The sanad of this report is unknown; and the authenticity of its primary source book - kitab al-Faḍl b. Shadhan - is equally unknown!

# As for its main narrator whose name has been given, Bashir al-Nabbal, Shaykh al-Jawahiri says about him: Majhul (UNKNOWN).

So, it is indeed da'if at many levels. In any case, it has also been declared da'if by Ayatullah Muhsini.

Shaykh ‘Ali Al- Muḥsin has the same verdict as well:

The report has a ḍa’if chain. It is not correct to use it as evidence.

Cetainly, it does not constitute valid evidence, due to its weakness, in this matter.

2. Sheik Ibn Jarir Tabari also documents:

Abu al-Ḥusayn Muḥammad b. Harun b. Musa – his father – Abu Ali Muḥammad b. Hammam- Abu ‘Abd Allah Ja’far b. Muḥammad – Muḥammad b. Humran al-Madaini – ‘Ali b. Asbat – al-Ḥasan b. Bashir – Abu al-Jarud - Abu Ja’far, peace be upon him:

... Then, he (the Mahdi) will enter the mosque, and will destroy the wall until he brings it down to the ground. Then, he will bring out al-Azraq and Zariq and they both will be fresh. He will speak to them both and they will answer him. Then, the doubters will doubt, and they will say, ‘He speaks with the dead?!’ Then he will kill among them five hundred doubters in the middle of the mosque. Then, he will burn them both with the (same) firewood which they had gathered to burn with it ‘Ali, Fatimah, al-Ḥasan and al-Ḥusayn. That firewood is (still) with us. We inherit it. And he will demolish the palace of al-Madinah.

Ref: {Abu Ja’far Muḥammad b. Jarir b. Rustam al-Tabari al-Saghir, Dalail al-Imamah (Tehran: Muasassat al-Bi’thah; 1st edition, 1413 H), p. 455, # 435 (39)}

# Concerning the first narrator, al-Jawahiri says:

Muḥammad b. Harun b. Musa, Abu al-Ḥusayn ... : Majhul (Unknown).

# On another of the narrators, he also states:

Al-Ḥasan b. Bashir: Majhul (Unknown).

So, the chain is ḍa’if with two ḍa’if narrators in it.

Ref:{ Muḥammad al-Jawahiri, al-Mufid min Mu’jam al-Rijal al-Hadith (Qum: Manshurat Maktabah al-Maḥalati; 2nd edition, 1424 H), p. 586, # 11947 480 Ibid, p. 136, # 2742}

To be continue in sha Allah as there are more of these Mawdoo/Da'if ahadith lest Mr Sino copy and paste again
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
@AlBaqir:

First of all, you should have read my introductory statement, I never said the narrations were authentic; I challenged you to work on your corrupted books which your scholars have compiled and hold in high esteem instead of your busy body with Sunni traditions with proper analysis and grading from our reputable scholars. For the Arabic text, you can always visit the website, NL anti spam bot seems to ban when I quote lots of Arabic text.

So Al Kafi and Bihar al-Anwar are daif books? Interesting, I want to believe most of the sources are books written by big shia scholars, perhaps you can look through and point out the daif ones according to your respected scholars…I always love to learn

You ask me to provide Isnad and gradings? Are you a learner? Did your scholars who compiled your books ever taught of these when they were collecting narrations from every Tom, D ick and Harry? Well, I’ll let your scholars answer you, and then hope you would then know where and whom to direct your questions to…by the way, just to state clearly again, I am “copying and pasting”…

The narration and comments quoted here are from research presented by Tripolisunni of gift2shias and youpuncturedtheark website.
In regards to your request for chains and grading, read your scholars of science of hadith statements…

Before that, let’s quickly read a brief introduction about science of hadith by the shias…

According to the Shiite scholars, The Science of Hadith in the Madhab of The Twelvers has never existed nor was it implemented before the 900s Hijri.

The Big Scholar Al Ha’iri In His book Muktabas el Athar part 3 page 73 says:

“From the Information that No One doubts is that No one worked in The Science of Hadith from our scholars before the second Shaheed”

And the second Shaheed is Al Hassan Bin ZaynulDeen al Jab’ee al Amili (Died 965 hijri).

According to history the first Shii Scholar to implement the science of Hadith is actually Allamah JamaluDeen ibn al muttahar al Helli who died in 726 hijri… although it is good to note that the title “Allamah” Is usually removed from his name in many shii books and this is mentioned by Allamah Dya’ulDeen in or Diya’a el Dirayah…

Al Helli Was Influenced by the Scholars of Ahlul Sunnah and he started doing his own research on Hadith and he decided to apply his knowlege on of course the most important and correct piece of work in his Madhab “Al Kafi” by Kulayni. After the research He discovered that out of the 16,000 Hadiths found in this work around 9000 were Fabricated or extremely weak (More than Half the book)… After Al Helli another Shii scholar came to study Al Kafi and he was Muĥammad Bāqir al-Bahbūdī who wrote the book “Sahih al Kafi” In Which he found out that only 3328 narrations out of 16,000 were correct (less than 1/4)…

Usually when Mainstream Muslims present their proofs from Al Kafi it is rejected by Shiites under the pretext that It is weak or They ask me for the Isnad… However all of this is running away from the truth that these books are not collected based on the science of Isnad and Hadiths but it is just random sayings and Fabrications narrated by the tribal leaders and scholars of twelver shiites in order to trick them… A Good example from Al Kafi is a Hadith Narrated by a Donkey from his parents and his grandparents:

volume 1, page 237 there is this narration:

Ali bin abi Talib RAA was told that the Prophet’s donkey, Ufair, committed suicide!
So Ali said: That donkey spoke to the Prophet ASWS, he said: May my father and mother be sacrified for you, my father told me, that his father told him, that his grandfather told him, that his father was with Noah ASWS on the arc, so Noah ASWS approached him and wiped over his back and said: from the offspring of this donkey there will come a donkey which will be ridden by the best and final prophet.
Ufair then said: so Alhamdulillah, that He made me this donkey.

How to apply the science of Hadith to this narration is actually a mystery, It doesn’t even classify as weak or Hassan … Why would a respectable scholar Like Kulayni include such a narration into his book? I believe most of us know the answer by now…

Speechless!

Esteemed Shia scholar Hurr Al-Amili in Wasa’il Ash-Shi’a, 30:260-61 states:

In a nutshell, Hurr al-Amili states in Wasa’il ash-Shia:
i) The science of rijal (men) should not be used.
ii) The science of rijal in shi’ism was a recent innovation, and elsewhere he states that it was invented because of the Ahlus-Sunnah’s continual criticism of the shias for not having and following a system for deriving laws from ahadith.
iii) If the system was actually applied, very few, if any, shia ahadith would prove to be sahih (authentic), hasan (good) or muwathaq (trusted) – and the entire shia collection of hadith would prove to be weak.

Comment: So Basically Shias did it later because they didn’t want the Muslims to criticize them and not for the purpose of actually learning the True Hadiths from the False ones and this is why they have a very weak science of Hadith and their books are full of contradictions, they never wanted the truth but just to escape criticism by their “enemies”.

Sheikh Baqir el Ayruwani Says in his book Durros Tamhidiyah fil Uloom el Rijaliyah Page 86:

“The Only Reason Why Al Najashi Wrote his Book is because the opponents (Sunnis) said that the Shiites never had a Salaf or Musannaf

The Giant Shia Muhaqqiq called Abu al Hassan al Sha’arani says:

“The majority of the hadiths of Usool(principle) in al Kafi are NOT sahih(authentic) in their sanad(chain) but they are adopted because their matn(text) agrees with the correct aqeedah and we do not need to look at the sanad(chain) in such narrations”
Source: [Miqyas al Hidayah 2/282, in the intro of Sharh al Jami’i Ala al Kafi]

Esteemed Shia scholar Al Allamah Muhammad Baqir al Majlisi says:

[b]“We do not need sanad(chain) for the four books of Usool(principles) and when we place the Sanad we do it just out of blessing and to follow the Sunnah of our predecessors”
[/b]Source: [Rasael abi al Ma’ali lil Majlisi page 459]

Comment: Majlisi is talking about the sanad(chain) which is the tareeq to the books meaning how did these books reach the Shias , here he is talking about the four main books : Al-kafi – Al-istibsaar – Tahdhib Al-Ahkam and Man La Yahduruhu Al-Faqih.

Many of esteemed Shia scholar; Al-Tusi’s chains to books and narrations include a narrator called Ahmad bin Mohammed bin Al-Hasan bin Al-Waleed. This narrator is unknown, but to how often he is quoted, Shia fiqh and books in general would be considered useless without proper tawtheeq(worthiness) given for him. Due to this, several late scholar attempted to make tawtheeq for this unknown narrator by giving reasons like that he was considered trustworthy by late scholars, or that Al-Tusi and Al-Mufeed relied on him heavily, which makes him reliable.

Esteemed Shia scholar, Syed al-Khoei considered him majhool(anonymous) though

The above is from Al-Mufeed min Mujam al-Rijaal.

Ironically, Esteemed shia shaykh Al-Mohseni says the following in response to the claims of those late Shia scholars who gave tawtheeq to Ahmad bin Mohammed bin Al-Hasan bin Al-Waleed, says: “Those that have found our book will know that these reasons that are given do not equate trustworthiness. However, the heart does not allow us to reject his narrations. So, we must accept his narrations out of caution.” (Buhooth fi Ilm Al-Rijal, p. 339).

Comment: How can this be a form of caution?! Shouldn’t one be cautious and REJECT this man instead due to the lack of tawtheeq?

Al-Khoei argued for the reliability of a major Shi’ee narrator Ibrahim bin Hashim, the narrator of six thousand four hundred and fourteen (6414) narrations, by arguing the following
1- Ibn Tawus (a late scholars) saying that there is a consensus about a group of narrations in a chain being reliable, in his book Falah Al-Sa’il.
2- Being the first to spread hadiths in Qum, and that they are very strict, and if he was weak, they wouldn’t have accepted narrating from him.
3- His son, Ali, narrated from him in Tafseer Al-Qummi, and he declared the narrators of this book as trustworthy.
4- Ibn Quluwayh narrated from him in Kamil Al-Ziyarat, and he made tawtheeq of the narrations in this book.

Esteemed Shia scholar Al-Mohseni’s comments on the above:
I say: All of the above is weak in my opinion. However, to reject his narrations (Ibrahim bin Hashim) by declaring him to be majhool, is not possible (or easy) for me to do. So, there is no choice but to be cautious in problematic cases like these. [Buhooth fi Ilm Al-Rijal (p. 344)]

Comment: Subhanallah! How does one be cautious with such a case? Do you know what he chooses to do? He becomes cautious by ACCEPTING all the narrations of Ibrahim bin Hashim. Does this make any sense? Doesn’t caution imply rejecting the narrations or at least sustaining from having a view?! How is accepting 6414 narrations from someone that you don’t know a form of caution?!

Shia Ayatollah Khamenie regarding Major Shia books of Rijal said:

“Based on saying of many experts in this field: copies of book al-Fihrist (author al-Abu Jafar at-Tose) as the other majority of old books on rijal, like al-Kashi, an-Najashi, an-Burqui, and al-Ghadairi, were all distorted, and (get changes in their) diacritical marks, and suffered heavy damage, and there is not one single correct copy that reached to the people of this era”.(”Usul al-Arba fi Ilmul Rijal” p 50)

So the whole issue of Isnad is so messed up, what now happens? We can clearly see that a person being majhool (anonymous) is not a basis for rejecting a narration according to these scholars, so AlBaqir, come with another talk, Majhool according to your scholars, “na small something”, we can be CAUTIOUS to accept the narrations as long as it serves our interest... undecided
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Now, how do we differentiate the authentic from the fabricated? Well lets go to the shi’a scholars again…

Here we are quoting from the book of one of the Esteemed Shia scholars of Hadith “Muhyee al-Deen al-Musawi al-Ghurayfi” in his book “Qawa’ed al-Hadith” starting from page 135:

[b]“And that many of the narrations were not told by the Imams (as) but they were fabricated by liars who attributed them to the Imams by inserting them into the books of their companions or by other means (1). And of course they must have placed for these narrations or to most of them authentic chains of narrators so that they may be accepted. And as we cannot tell the difference between both groups of narrations, I mean the fabricated ones and the ones issued by Taqqiyah and we have no way of making a distinction so how can we still work with the narrations of authentic chains with the possibility of them being from that group?

Abandoning the authentic narrations of Ahlul-Bayt (as) is definitely wrong as we cannot know their rulings except through these narrations , which is why we must return to our early Fuqahaa (scholars) as they have lots of evidence to make the distinction between the narrations, their knowledge proves that a narration is not from that group and if the chain is good then we work with it as a Hujjah, while others could have strong chains but since it is suspected of being from that group then it is dropped and abandoned.”[/b]

In the footnotes the Muhaqiq(Researcher) of this book writes:

[b](1): As the Imams of Ahlul-Bayt (as) were forced to use Taqqiyah they also had a group of Zanadiqah and liars who tried their best to fabricate narrations and attribute them to the Imams (as). al-Kashshi narrated with its Isnad to Muhammad bin ‘Isa that he said: some of our companions asked Yunus bin ‘Abdul-Rahman while I was present so he said to him: O Abu Muhammad you are very strict in Hadith and you reject a lot of what our companions narrate, why is this? He said: Hisham bin al-Hakam told me that he heard Abu ‘Abdullah say: DO NOT ACCEPT FROM US A HADITH EXCEPT THAT WHICH AGREES WITH THE QURAN AND THE SUNNAH, OR THAT YOU FIND EVIDENCE FROM OUR EARLY NARRATIONS, BECAUSE AL-MUGHEERAH BIN SA’EED (LA) HAS INSERTED INTO THE BOOKS OF THE COMPANIONS OF MY FATHER THAT WHICH HE DID NOT NARRATE, SO FEAR ALLAH AND DO NOT ACCEPT FROM US THAT WHICH CONTRADICTS WITH OUR LORD AND WITH THE SUNNAH OF THE PROPHET (SAWS)…Yunus said…I took their books then presented them to Abu al-Hasan al-Reda (as) so he rejected many narrations as they could not be narrated by Abu ‘Abdullah (as) and he told me: ABU AL-KHATTAB HAS LIED ON ABU ‘ABDULLAH (as) MAY ALLAH CURSE ABU AL-KHATTAB AND ALSO HIS COMPANIONS WHO INSERT THESE FAKE NARRATIONS UNTIL OUR VERY DAY IN THE BOOKS OF ABU ‘ABULLAH ect… (al-Hadaeq 1/cool – end –

[/b]
Comment: So the only way to know if something is authentic is to compare the Hadith of Ahlul-bayt in Shia books to the Quran which was preserved by the mainstream Muslims(i.e Ahlesunnah) and the authentic prophetic Sunnah preserved in the books of the mainstream Muslims(i.e Ahlesunnah), and the sayings of Ahlul-Bayt transmitted through reliable men also found in the books of the mainstream Muslims(i.e Ahlesunnah). Because the Shia books were tampered and fabricated, and fabricated reports with good chains were inserted into the books of companions of Imams, due to which they cannot be distinguished.

So who are the shi’a of today fooling I ask? Why not just abandon your book of lies and hold on to the Sunnah?! Why antagonize the sunni and their books so much?! No wonder AlBaqir would rather quote sunni books, and then try to manipulate it to support the humongous fabrications in shi’a beliefs…Subhanallah!

Esteemed Shia scholar of Hadith Muhammad Baqir al-Behbudi writes in “Ma`rifat al-Hadith” pg.172:
[And you (reader) now know after the research on “al-Shudhudh `an Nizam al-Imamah” that the narrations about the general identity of the Imams such as the narration of the Tablet (1) and others, are all fabricated during the time of al-Ghaybah (2) and al-Hayrah (3) and some short time before it. For if these narrations were available with the Imami Shia, they would not have disagreed so openly and greatly about the identity of the Imams, nor would the biggest personalities and narrators of Hadith have faced much confusion for long years, nor would they have needed to quickly write books proving the Ghaybah to unveil the confusion from the hearts of the nation in such great numbers.]

Comment: So clearly esteemed Shia scholar of Hadith is saying that there are no authentic narrations with the names of Imams, Had it been there, then there wouldn’t have been so many confusions and disagreements regarding identity of Imams between Imami Shias. So according to this Shia scholar those reports which Shia believe in, regarding the identity of Imams are fabrications.

Footnotes:
(1) Narrations of the Tablet are those when Jabir (ra) walks in on Fatima (ra) and sees a tablet with the names of the Imams on it.
(2) al-Ghaybah is the period of occultation of the Shia 12th Imam when he was never seen nor heard from by anyone except four people and only for a couple of years, then followed by the greater occultation.
(3) al-Hayrah is the great confusion that struck the followers of the Imami branch of Tashayyu` when the news of their Imam stopped reaching them after the death of the fourth emissary and lots of them abandoned the Madhab.

If you would note, the narrations I had presented from the shi’a books about the Mahdi are full of lies, contradictions and outright fabrications, but according to the shi’a scholars, as long as it serves their goals, then they are authentic, only when cases like this comes up we see them trying to look for chains of transmission and grading. But from the above, we can clearly see that the shi’a do not really have proper science of hadith, shi’a scholars are into guess work, I wonder were AlBaqir then wants me to start looking for the grading when his scholars are themselves confused about the Isnad and grades… undecided

AlBaqir I put it to you that you do not know more than your scholars who had said you cannot distinguish what is authentic from what is not in your books, they even called the method of grading as an innovation, and using this method will destroy the whole foundation of shism as stated by one of your big scholar below:

30/259 Wasael el Shia.
“The New Methods Requires that All of the Saved Sect (Imami Shia) be put to error during the time of The Imams and the Mahdi.”

To further show the level of deception within shiism, we find out that even while using the new method of classifying narrations, they seldom abandon authentic chains and narrations, and hold on to the fabricated ones just because of their beliefs…

Even when the new Methods are applied the Shii scholars still leave the Sahih Isnads and follow the False ones because it serves their purpose and because they never really paid any attention to authenticity of Hadith and even today when you hear their sermons on TV they never give the Isnad they just narrate Hadiths without sources.

Al Hurr al Amili Says in Wasael el Shia 20/99.
The leader of the sect- Sheikh al tusi- in The Book “Al Akhbar” and others from our scholars until the era of the new methods and even after this by a long time Leave the Correct Sahih Hadiths and Use The Weak Fabricated ones even according to their own Methods, They use weak chains even when they are capable of Finding The Strong ones as per the Testimony of The owner of ” Al Muntaqa” and Many others, They never took the Isnads into consideration…”

This is Al Tusi we’re talking about above and not just anyone…

Al hurr al Amili and Ibn al Jarood (Sahib el muntaqa) even attack Sheikh al Tusi because he often contradicts himself and Weakens a Narrator then adopts his narrations and the narrations of those weaker than him, Then he weakens the Mursal Hadiths And Then uses these Same Mursal Hadiths to oppose the Correct Narrations transmitted by Trustworthy men according to him…

He says the above in Wasael el Shia 20/111

So The Main Scholar and the Man who is nicknamed “Shaikhul Ta’efah” or “The Sheikh of the Shia sect” is absolutely clueless about Hadiths and Isnads.?
Re: Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! by sino(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
AlBaqir, I can go on and on bro, your books are what should be called the compendium of the “lying liars”…The lies and contradictions are just too much, no wonder some of your scholars and followers just have to abandon this falsehood…it is not too late AlBaqir, even with the intellect of a “mountain goat”, it is not too difficult to see the mountain of lies in shiism…

Ahmad ibn Idris from Muhamad ibn ‘Abdul-Jabbar from al-Hassan ibn ‘Ali from Tha’alabah ibn Maymoun from Zurarah ibn A’ayun that he said: I asked Imam al-Baqir (as) a question so the Imam gave me the answer then another man came and asked the same question so the Imam gave him a different answer, then another one came and asked about it so the Imam gave him a completely different answer than both of us. when both men left I asked the Imam: “O son of Rassul Allah, two men from ‘Iraq and from your Shia came to ask you but you gave each of them different answers.” He replied: “O Zurarah, this is good for us so that we may remain safer because if you all agree on this then the people will believe in it and they would be guided to us but we will not remain for long.”
Later I said to his son al-Sadiq (as): “Your Shia always walk away from you with different opinions and answers” so he gave me the same reply as his father.

source: al-Kafi 1/65.
al-Majlisi said: Muwaththaq like the Sahih.
al-Behbudi said: Sahih.

AlBaqir, so your infallible Imams are Imams of confusion and misguidance?! Suhanallah!

al-Ash`ari al-Qummi says in Firaq al-Shia when discussing the followers of al-Baqir (rah):

[b][As for those who proved the Imamah for `Ali bin abi Talib, then Hassan, then Hussein, then `Ali bin al-Hussein, and afterwards they declared their belief in the Imamah of his son abu Ja`far Muhammad al-Baqir and remained on this state until his death, except a small group from them, because they heard a man called `Umar bin Rayah claim that he asked abu Ja`far about a matter and he gave him an answer, then he returned the next year and asked about the exact same matter but this time he received an answer that opposes the first answer he originally received. He told abu Ja`far: “This opposes the answer you gave me last year.” he replied: “Maybe our answer was out of Taqiyyah.” so he doubted his Imamah. He later met a man from the companions of abu Ja`far called Muhammad bin Qays, so he told him: “I had asked abu Ja`far about a matter so he answered me, then I asked him about it another year so he answered differently, I asked him why did he do this, he said he did it out of Taqiyyah, and Allah knows that I only asked when I was full of faith in him and sincerity and I wanted to practice upon his verdict, so he had no reason to do Taqiyyah with me.” ibn Qays said: “Maybe he did Taqiyyah because there was someone else in attendance?” He said: “Nobody attended our Majlis in both those times, but his answers were random and he didn’t memorize what he said the previous year so he can answer with it again.” So he disbelieved in his Imamah and said: “He who gives false verdicts cannot be an Imam in any way shape or form, and he who gives his verdicts as Taqiyyah in a way that does not please Allah cannot be an Imam, nor he who sits comfortably at home and keeps his door shut, the Imam must rise against oppression and order what is good and forbid what is evil.” This is why he leaned towards the opinion of the Batriyyah and a small group followed him on this.
[/b]
sources:
-Bihar al-Anwar by al-Majlisi (73/33) (69/178).
-Tahtheeb al-Maqal fi Tanqeeh Kitab Rijal al-Najashi by Muhammad `Ali Abtahi (3/464

The Esteemed Shaykh of Shiism, Tusi says in his Tahtheeb:
[b]
And among the Hadiths (narrated) by our companions (Shia scholars/companions of the Imams) are so many disparities, contrast, contravening and contradictions that you will not find a single report that we agree upon which doesn’t have another that contradicts it, and not a single Hadith is safe from another which denies it. These (contradictions) are to such an extent that our opponents (the Muslims/Ahl Al-Sunnah) have used it as the biggest accusation/attack against our school and as a proof for the falsehood of our creed. (Until he said): ‘… and this is why a number (of Shias) have left the true creed and amongst them are the likes of Abu Al-Hassan Al-Harouni Al-Alawi, who used to be on the true creed, upon the creed of Imamah (Imamate), but he turned away from it when confusion overtook him due to the issue of the contradicting Hadiths. So he left the school (of Shiism) and attached himself to another (school), as he could not grasp the different understanding (of our text) and this is an indication that he did not embraced it (Shiism) without insight, rather based on Taqleed.[/b]
Source: Tahtheeb Al-Ahkam 1/8 by sheikh of the sect al Tusi.

Esteemed Shia scholar Ja’far al-Subhani says in “al-Rasael al-Arba’ah” pg.201:

When we read the two books (of Hadith): Wasael al-Shia and Mustadrak al-Wasael for example, we see that there is NO chapter or Fiqhi section which is free from conflicting narrations, this has caused some of those who converted to the Imami Madhab to leave it.

Shia scholar Dildar Ali (renowned Shiite Mujtahid of India) states:

The ahadith that have been narrated from the Imams have great differences, there is not a hadith the opposite of which is not present, that is why it lead to the apostacy of the people weak in belief, as Shaikh ut taifa (Tusi) has mentioned in the beginning of “Tahdheeb” and “Istibsar”.

(Asas ul Usool, p. 15)

Now this is serious, I can’t believe any form of rationalization for the above, but in shiism, logic and common sense seems to be clouded with blind faith and “follow-follow” mentality…

Hmmm, I wonder why most people leave Christianity for Islam again these days? Oh! Those who left Christianity for Islam did not have the holyspirit to guide them on discrepancies, confusing and contradicting doctrines found in the Bible….Perhaps those who left shiism (and still leaving) did not have the Imam in occulation (hiding) to guide them too or the Imam was just dishing out Taqqiyah in absentia and these guys just couldn’t stomach it any longer…

AlBaqir, I believe you are an intelligent fellow, if the tables were turned, and the above are what was stated by sunni scholars in their books about our aqeedah and hadiths, what would be your response and reaction? Think brother!

“…Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein many contradictions.”
[Quran 4:82]

May Allah (SWT) guide us right Ameen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Wearing Shoes/Sandals When Performing Salat / May Allah Grant Us Good Ends / Common Mistakes During Ramadhan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 295
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.