Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,863 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC (3083 Views)

Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency / Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions / It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by Curiouser: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
tit:
We knows our president
and he knows us, his loyal citizens!

grin grin grin shocked

Baga is not in Nigeria, right??
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by Curiouser: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
atlwireles:

Send your father to reply my comment. I hate dealing with almajiris slaves.

By their posts we shall know them. Omo ale jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by atlwireles: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
Curiouser:

By their posts we shall know them. Omo ale jati jati.

You have to be talking of the almajiri that dropped you off the roadside after birth. angry angry angry angry
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by tit(f): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Curiouser:

No. I haven't. Please show me a thesis by the clueless doctor. I think it is safe to say GEJ was not a lecturer or did have a PhD since we can not find a thesis by him nor see any of his students.

mumu bigot,
there is non-thesis phd.
But I am as interested as you in seeing President Jonathan's phd thesis if he did do a thesis phd.
I will not say do not look for it or bring it for the public to see.
After all it should be a public document even if it for high level scholars not for market-woman like me.

But why are you shariarist asking people not to demand for Mahdi Buhari "school certificate"?
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by tit(f): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Curiouser:

Baga is not in Nigeria, right??

huuu?
you want to add it to chad?
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by SOUNDKING: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Do this islamic brotherhood still thinks that we dont know their connection with Bokoboiz?
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by Curiouser: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
tit:

mumu bigot,
there is non-thesis phd.
But I am as interested as you in seeing President Jonathan's phd thesis if he did do a thesis phd.
I will not say do not look for it or bring it for the public to see.
After all it should be a public document even if it for high level scholars not for market-woman like me.

But why are you shariarist asking people not to demand for Mahdi Buhari "school certificate"?

Eranko....Who is saying you shouldn't ask for his certificate. My problem with your likes is that you can not differentiate from what is necessary and what isn't.
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
When will APC ever condemn an attack first before calling for the head of the President? It seems like APC celebrates whenever Boko Haram strike. I have never read where Boko Haram attacked innocent Nigerians and APC issued a statement condeming the attack and sympatising with the victims rather they have always issued statements to attack the President.

Why do we always get the worse kind of problems? Eptileptic power supply, ebola, boko haram and now an opposition from hell.

1 Like

Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by Curiouser: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Do this islamic brotherhood still thinks that we dont know their connection with Bokoboiz?

What is Islamic brotherhood and what is its connection with Bokoboiz?
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by wisov(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
For those that don't know, Abba moro is the current interior minister of Nigeria. Abba moro and his company swindled some poor and desperate youth who just wanted to get their heads above the water of poverty and also live a life independent of their parents. He did this through an event that should have cost 1500 each per applicants which by my calculation its almost 6billion naira in total, but in the end the cost was about 20 lives of our young and bright minds. Abba moro and company profited from this evil orchestration a ton of 6billion naira. After this saga, there was a serie of prison breaks in the country that occured almost on a monthly basis, although in november we had 2 prison breaks i think. All these begs the questions where is Abba moro? Is he alive? Is he in prison? Is Abba moro on exile? Was he removed from his position? I think you the answers! If you dont ask your president! CAN change ambassadors of Nigeria
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by Boss13: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
atlwireles:
Every time there is a fraudulent news from baga the number is always 2,000. In 2013 the Nigerian army was accused of burning baga to the ground. Then, it was 2000 houses burnt. In 2015 is now 2000 deaths? All this propaganda will take you people no where.

Please mister, the lives of our brothers in the north are important. Lets avoid insensitive comments. If boko haram exterminate them all, don't you think the people in the south will be next. These men have tasted blood and they will always want more. I cannot fathom the pains, anguish and fear in the minds of those in the north. They can neither sleep nor carry on peacefully with their lives.

Who will protect them now since our focus now is February 14th. God save our brothers in the north.
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by atlwireles: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
[s]
Boss13:

Please mister, the lives of our brothers in the north are important. Lets avoid insensitive comments. If boko haram exterminate them all, don't you think the people in the south will be next. These men have tasted blood and they will always want more. I cannot fathom the pains, anguish and fear in the minds of those in the north. They can neither sleep nor carry on peacefully with their lives.

[/s]
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by Boss13: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

You are an insensitive monster
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by atlwireles: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Boss13:

Boko haram monster get the hell off my mention angry
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by kheart(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
tit:
We knows our president
and he knows us, his loyal citizens!

grin grin grin shocked

well so long as u dont buy sachet water cos water board does nt exist anymore, u dont ve generator as ur main supply of power and u dont ve or plan to buy a dog dat ll be ur security den he s surely ur president.
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by tit(f): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
kheart:

well so long as u dont buy sachet water cos water board does nt exist anymore, u dont ve generator as ur main supply of power and u dont ve or plan to buy a dog dat ll be ur security den he s surely ur president.

water supply is a state/local government responsibility.
do not be like that moronic stupid dwarf liar osinbanjo who say federal government will feed primary school children.
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by tit(f): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Boss13:

yeah,
boko haram are saints.
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by Boss13: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
atlwireles:

Boko haram monster get the hell off my mention angry

I am no boko haram but a concerned citizen who is sad at the alarming rate at which innocent people are being murdered in the country and if you are not concerned then you are a monster
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by falconey(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
tit:

Slowpoke bigot,
why did buhari say this:
“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria”, he then added that; “God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country”. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/insurgency-buharis-call-full-sharia/#sthash.vR8Jiaow.

maluu
I said record the bastard carry statement lwkm.....illiterate with master!!!!
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by Eziachi: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
atlwireles:
Every time there is a fraudulent news from baga the number is always 2,000. In 2013 the Nigerian army was accused of burning baga to the ground. Then, it was 2000 houses burnt. In 2015 is now 2000 deaths? All this propaganda will take you people no where.
Don't start another conspiracy theory.
So amnesty international, AP, Reuter, BBC are all in it?
Last I checked, you lot and your president seem to think that chibok abduction was a hoax.
Demandong to see their pictures, then their parents, then their DNA. How many buses that will be required to abduct 200+ girl? They asked
Now it's Baga's turn for your conspiracy theory. Jonathan should visit there to find out the actual number, afterall he will be asking for their vote next month.
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by iconaus: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is an indication that APC is sponsoring Boko haram and using it as a campaign strategy to win people over . On the ground that GEJ is doing less to stop Boko haram .. This is not right .
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by atlwireles: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Eziachi:

Don't start another conspiracy theory.
So amnesty international, AP, Reuter, BBC are all in it?
Last I checked, you lot and your president seem to think that chibok abduction was a hoax.
Demandong to see their pictures, then their parents, then their DNA. How many buses that will be required to abduct 200+ girl? They asked
Now it's Baga's turn for your conspiracy theory. Jonathan should visit there to find out the actual number, afterall he will be asking for their vote next month.

Amnesty, BBC, AP and Reuters reported 2000 burnt houses in 2013, accusing the army of burning baga to the ground. They even gave the world satellite images. For the record the army said, it was not true stating, baga did not even have 2000 houses. Now in 2015 the same amnesty and your good friends are reporting baga burnt to ground with 2000 dead. Where is the conspiracy theory? Oh, some village elder called BBC and gave them the number. You people should fear God.

Why 2000 all the time? Please pick a new number next time.
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by omolami: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nothing to tell nigerians about Baga or insurgency in nigeria again, we nigerians already know that apc planned all insurgency ativities in d countrycin order to bring Jonathan's dministration to dispute. apc has failled in this direction,nigerians are wiser.The blood of d,dead will judge apc.Buhari plse show d world yur credentials or someone just picked yu from where yu follow cows and put yu in d military from where yu attended courses and,grew. There are many like buhari n d force without credentials. Namu ni let him,be there.Olodo general
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by Freelancer00(m): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
tit:
If he talk the usual
"my government will bring the perpetrators to book",

you people will say he is only talking.

So he is keeping quite and keeping his plans to his chest.

For those of you who ask if President Jonathan is going to campaign in the NE,
rest assured that GEJ is going to dance owigiri in Maiduguri.
e dey keep plan to chest after how many years Na. Boli haram is in my administration yet nothing. We don tire for insensitive president a beg.
Re: Address Nigerians on Baga massacre, not Buhari’s certificate – APC by HzRF(m): 12:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Curiouser:

No. I haven't. Please show me a thesis by the clueless doctor. I think it is safe to say GEJ was not a lecturer or did have a PhD since we can not find a thesis by him nor see any of his students.
Why don't u use Google or better still use this and stop fooling ursef

https://www.nairaland.com/2057703/academic-documents-written-goodluck-jonathan/2

By God's grace the army currently battling them will be victorious and ur plans to use this as a way to sway voters will fail

(1) (2) (Reply)

This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB / Desmond Tutu Says That He Would Rather Go To Hell Than Be With A Homophobic God / "My Husband Dele Giwa Wasn't A Womaniser" - Senator Florence Ita-giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.