Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

You Should Have Made Up Your Mind Before 2015- PDP Or APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Should Have Made Up Your Mind Before 2015- PDP Or APC. (584 Views)

Twitter User Claims Buhari's Photo Was Actually Taken Before 2015 Election / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Should Have Made Up Your Mind Before 2015- PDP Or APC. by kelvine(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
I have been thinking about this for a while and just felt I should share even though I know this forum to have great political intellectuals and die- hard political loyalists who can influence the minds of just about anyone into seeing things their own own way.

The media of today is plagued with conflicting information springing up and being re-cycled in relation to the coming election. If you are an adult and you have been following the trend of events in this country,make your electoral decision based on what you already know. If you are presently waiting to read contemporary broadcast and listen to all political debates with the fierce attack and counter-attack between the two major political parties you will be left confused I mean real confused.

Many times I get on the politics section on Nairaland,read news from other media and then in so short a time I get tempted to change party or rather I get confused as to who I will be campaigning or voting for. These politicians are becoming more desperate and that is getting the masses confused,little wonder so many people choose to remain only observers.

Just as many of our leaders have been known to De-camp from one party to another for selfish reasons,the masses have been confused not knowing who to vote for. What many now do is watch out for propaganda, rumors, laugh at political cartoons(meme), argue at newspaper stands, create and forward broadcasts with unfounded information. All these lead to more confusion. By now you should know who you want to vote for with a conviction from deep within you,not someone else imposing their personal opinion on you.
. Let us not wait for more information or sweet words from the aspirants, let us dwell with what we already know of their administration and vote based on our personal conviction.

Kelvine
Re: You Should Have Made Up Your Mind Before 2015- PDP Or APC. by Tenim47(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
lets count.
APC ._LIKES
PDP._SHARES
Ur vote counts

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

8 In 10 Nigerians Think PDP And AC Are The Only Political Parties In Nigeria / Fuel Reduction / "Pdp's Desperation And Pettiness Is Beyond My Understanding" Buhari Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.