Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose (21515 Views)

How Saraki And Friends Will Plunge Nigeria Into Its Next Recession / Seven Of Buhari's Actions That Led Nigeria Into Recession / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
How can you field unhealthy man buhari shocked

the memory is out........

Buhari can't remember his mobile number. .....

let's talk about GEJ till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
nothing good can come out of one nigeria.truth is better.
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Simitrendy: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fayose u better shut up stomach infrastructure mtchheeeew REMEMBER U STILL HAVE A CASE IN THE COURT THAT U HAVE TO ANSWER u are just afraid dat if GMB enters u might leave d seat u occupy

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
We nid to apply wisdom here, both pdp and apc re scams. U end up fighting while their children re in overseas and d future leaders of dis country are made to hate each oda and kill ourselves. Let's say no to political violence. During d election dey send their children out of naija using private jets and we end up killing ourselves for all dis bastards. We ve no where to go so let's tolerate one another....

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Neyo230(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fayose have no sense... foolish man

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by misterh(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Instead of blackmailing the APC, why is PDP not telling us its plans? As far as I'm concerned, it's PDP that has been heating up the polity with words like this. The president was in Lagos and instead of outlying his achievements, he went on attacking g the opposition.

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by patrickmuf(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Issue based campaign...Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to y'all the Peoples (un)Democratic Party

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by omenka(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
I hope Olisa Metuh, Marylin Ogar and the president are reading this. I hope Nigerians are reading this. Can we now see the people preaching and promoting ethnoreligious intolerance in this country??

What makes these so called leaders in the PDP different than the ignorant kids running around nairaland spreading thesame word??

PDP is indeed a demonic party.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by bigdul: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fayose can say Wat ever he feels like.....come febuary 2015 the mandate of the masses wil speak. Dey are all scared of going to jail if buhari wins. Be rest assured dat he won't put u people in jail instead he wil work tirelessly to make dis country great again.
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Flets: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
We can rant all we want but reality is staring us in the face.

If for any reason GEJ is not returned, I cannot actually imagine what will become of Nigeria.

The Nigerdelta will be up in flames again and this time with a valid course. Nigeria will be history in less than two months.

With no foreign exchange, Naira will easily bw 300naira to a dollar, no salaries, no state allocations, no projects.

A part of me wishes GMB wins so this country can go up in flames so we can restructure our union. But the other part of me tells me Nigeria is not ready for that trouble yet.... So I'll stick with GEJ

Shying away from the truth does not make it anything less than reality

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Sant1m: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Flye:
They have started, this is what got them into trouble. I thought oga Jona said political party men should watch what they say undecided who will listen to a fool, even his party members don't follow his command.
pdp is out to let hell lose if they fail to win, So far Apc ve done its best to stick to issue while Pdp is resulting to blackmail to whip Nigerians into voting Pdp. Its obvious Pdp's time is up, people should just remain focused and keep spreading the change message to your neighbours, no amount of aspersion, calumny, hate can turn people against Buhari. From the SE we support change

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by funkiebully: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
APC bastards have started what they cannot finish by burning GEJ campaign bus in d north, meanwhile, buhari has toured south east sucessfully without any scratch.

They have been threatning to form parallel govt if buhari lose.

Let Nigerians know who threw d first punch, politics of violence is not monopolistic to apc, I advice pdp members to start attacking any broom wielding sanitary animal or their buses anywhere u see them until they get sense.

U can not win votes by blackmail and intimidation.

Fire for fire! Let d country go up in flames

Animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Truckpusher(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
berem:
PDP dividing Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines yet they turn around and blame APC.

Can some lawyers and activists sue these idiotts for their silly and unguarded statements of heating the polity?

angry angry
Apparently,you're too dumb to figure out the obvious.

Trust that Islamist party of yours at your own risk but I repeat they do not mean well for Nigerians.
Take your peanuts and save yourselves some money to run away when the shiit hits the fan.

6 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Aksonman: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
GEJ is winning jare and if any parallel government is formed by APC, they will be crushed.

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by BUSHHUNTER: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fayose STFU heediot pay copaz state allowee thug.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by zimoni(f): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
General Brutef0rce and Chief Firefire Season 3.

I advise Chief beg the General to please let him be.

There was a time Mama Deso.la used to bash me on every thread, my crime was I was a staunch supporter of Jonathan. I had to beg her to please let me be. I eventually lost interest in Jonah, not because of the cyberbully but because the dude is Truly Clueless.

Imagine a President telling us it's Common Stealing and People Are Shouting Corruption. According to President Goodluck Jonathan "It's Ordinary Stealing Not Corruption".

Obasanjo must be regretting why he made Jonah the VP instead of Donald Duke(a very brilliant dude who has a lot to offer).

So, Chief just tell General to let you be. I'm sure he'll respect your choice for supporting PDP.

Happy Sunday.

Cheers.
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by ybalogs(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
I actually posted against abusing our leaders yesterday,Fayose is definitely not one of these leaders.call him any unprintable name you like. Oloriburuku ni confirm
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by clevvermind(m): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Phikom:
Fayose the Senior prefect in the school of foolishness...
this is how apc talks. They talk anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by omenka(m): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Below are Fayose's children. Guess where they would be when the words of their father starts bearing fruits.

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ayo Fayose just described Goodluck Jonathan. This is the same Fayose that, just few months in office as Governor of Ekiti State, cannot sustain his promise of stomach infrastructure. Last month the governors of Katsina, Adamawa and Jigawa contributed livestock and food items for Fayose to distribute in his state because of lack of fund. This is a big slap. Eyin omo Ekiti, e ku iroju.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
PDP and demagoguery based campaign
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Firefire(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
zimoni:
General Brutef0rce and Chief Firefire Season 3.

I advise Chief beg the General to please let him be.

There was a time Mama Deso.la used to bash me on every thread, my crime was I was a staunch supporter of Jonathan. I had to beg her to please let me be. I eventually lost interest in Jonah, not because of the cyberbully but because the dude is Truly Clueless.

Imagine a President telling us it's Common Stealing and People Are Shouting Corruption. According to President Goodluck Jonathan "It's Ordinary Stealing Not Corruption".

Obasanjo must be regretting why he made Jonah the VP instead of Donald Duke(a very brilliant dude who has a lot to offer).

So, Chief just tell General to let you be. I'm sure he'll respect your choice for supporting PDP.

Happy Sunday.

Cheers.

Thank you for the advise, agba oni tan ni ori le.

General Brutef0rce, I beg let me be oooooooooooooo grin

Mo fi iyemoja, ogun ati obatala be yin ooooo

But please, give your support to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and you shall thank me later.

God bless your hustle tongue

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Phikom(m): 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
clevvermind:
this is how apc talks. They talk anyhow.
From a fellow who needs intensive lobotomy...
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Truckpusher(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
funkiebully:
APC bastards have started what they cannot finish by burning GEJ campaign bus in d north, meanwhile, buhari has toured south east sucessfully without any scratch.

They have been threatning to form parallel govt if buhari lose.

Let Nigerians know who threw d first punch, politics of violence is not monopolistic to apc, I advice pdp members to start attacking any broom wielding sanitary animal or their buses anywhere u see them until they get sense.

U can not win votes by blackmail and intimidation.

Fire for fire! Let d country go up in flames

Animals
You're damn right.

APC online and offline touts especially in the North should know that when the chips are down they will also feel the heat.No region or party has the monopoly for violence.
What are we waiting for ? Folks.
Let's put a bullet into some of these Islamic ragheads.

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by mrofficial(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]“The APC as a party is saying that it will form parallel government if Buhari loses, implying that the party has admitted defeat and is ready
to throw the country into chaos".
[/size]

Nigeria is bigger than any human being and any party. APC, please stop beating the drum of war. angry angry

APC said it will form parallel government if elections were rigged. Fayose is deceitful.
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by nduchucks: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Look who is threatening war now. cheesy

PDP goats should know that they've used up their time. A new Sherif by the name of Buhari is in town.
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by gentleasia(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan is a good man as
a person, his simplicity and
gentleman ness is second to none.
*He has given us his very BEST over
the last 6 years. I mean, what else are
we asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE
PARDON' and my guy is now running
for Senate.
*He allowed Fayose to disrupt a court
session and beat up a judge, while he
walks freely. I wonder if Nigeria is
sane. *He locked up the
house of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of that
house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker
in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men,
and nothing happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in
base 10, just to cancel the one-term
agreement he signed with the
NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all
Nigerians in 2011.
*Subsidy has been removed and the
standards in our hospitals have
reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister
of Petroleum eats and dines with the
prexy. *Another BIGGER & BOLDER
subsidy is scheduled for 1st of June,
2015 and you may have to sell your
laptop charger before you can buy
fuel to charge that same laptop!!!
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent
Nigerians were killed in the job scam
organized by the Nigerian
Immigration Service(NIS) . The
Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, told
us the job interrwas "simply
mismanaged" and he has retained
his office and even with extra
luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under
‪#‎GMB‬ but now it's #186.5 to just $1,
the worst ever in our history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told
us we need an extra $5 billion,
through debts of course, so that our
economy will not collapse like
Humpty-Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on
an unending internal strike killing the
future of poor Nigerians,
Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil)
built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY,
of course with tax
payers' money, and my gentle
president followed him to launch the
school shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the
treasury and even had to BORROW an
extra $1 billion but ‪#‎BokoHaram‬
keeps getting more equipped than
our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over
15,000 killed by #BokoHaram , over 6
million displaced from their homes
and uncountable injured beyond
repairs yet my president went to a
meeting in ‪#‎KENYA‬ with 7 different
PRIVATE JETS.. *clears throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal
customers GENERATORS as gifts for
paying their # electricity bills on
time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons we
need to dance to a new SHOKI, this
AWILO is no more wulo for us. Cheers
to an unstoppable change..
If you truly love Nigeria share with
everyone on your contact list."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by clevvermind(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Phikom:

apc is a demon possessed party. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Ilekeh(f): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Ayo Fayose just described Goodluck Jonathan. This is the same Fayose that, just few months in office as Governor of Ekiti State, cannot sustain his promise of stomach infrastructure. Last month the governors of Katsina, Adamawa and Jigawa contributed livestock and food items for Fayose to distribute in his state because of lack of fund. This is a big slap. Eyin omo Ekiti, e ku iroju.

What has Ekiti people, like I, got to do with that deranged man?

Whom sango wants to destroy, he first makes mad. angry tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by goldman777: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
fayose has. already plunged ekiti state into a crisis zone i dont know what d shit dis pdp devil is talking about mtcheww,freedom to speak hypocritically d new face of democracy i shake head for dis shameless governor
Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by clevvermind(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Phikom:

apc is a demon possessed party. That's all. grin let me take my wine boo.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose by Phikom(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
clevvermind:
apc is a demon possessed party. That's all.
Ok...tanks bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili In Ghana As World Observer 2 Assess If Ghana Is Ready 4 Election / Adeleke Was Given Overdose Of Banned Injection – LAUTECH CMD / Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.