Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Is It Ok For Two Brothers Dating Two Sisters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For Two Brothers Dating Two Sisters? (3159 Views)

Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For Two Brothers Dating Two Sisters? by shinechinedu(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
I really dnt know how to put the title better. on the first of january 2014, me and my brother were at the beach when we met these two hot ladies. They were alone at their corner and my elder brother suggested we make a move, I was in the mood for fun that day, so I agreed, we approached them and they were friendly, they introduced themselves as sisters. To cut the long story short, they knew what we were up to so they just saved us the stress and said "NO" me being a gentleman, I just stood up and left, my brother followed me afterwards, it felt like a total Bleep up sha. Fast forward a week from tht day and I met the older one again at my street, I recognized her immediately and walked up to her, we chatted for some time and we exchanged numbers. It didn't take long before we started dating. At first it was just a normal date cos I didn't love her. I didn't knw tht my brother was also dating her younger sister already,( how he met her and when they hit it off, I never knew) when her elder sister found out (my GF) she said she couldn't continue, that she and her sister can't date same brothers. We separated but my brother continued with her sister, she would visit our house from time to time after then and my parents knew her. They broke up after about three months. I didn't see my ex again until july last year at a summit in lag, when I saw her, something was different about her, or should I say me. I invited her to my place and we had a drink, she slept over that night (and you guys knw wht followed)...... We both knew that my brother wasn't with her sister anymore so we rekindled the old stuff, but this time we were really in love, I couldn't go a day without seeing or calling her, we've been fine since then until she visited our house last week. I introduced her to my parents as my GF, they liked her tho, but after that day, my mum started making inquiries about her and her family. It didn't take long before she found out that my brother once dated her younger sister. Now my mum doesn't want to see her anymore, calling her all sorts of name, ranging from irresponsible to the most demeaning words you can think of. She wants us to break up. But I won't allow that. My dad seems to take her side too. I really don't know what to do. So far I haven't told my GF yet cos I don't knw wht her reactions would be like. I can't and don't really want to lose her again. We are very compatible, and love each other. I really need your advice on this one guys pls. Do you guys think its an issue?
Re: Is It Ok For Two Brothers Dating Two Sisters? by Baba419(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
When the cross referencing begins don't come and worry us oh! Mum's advice is golden, the worst things are usually the sweetest tongue
Re: Is It Ok For Two Brothers Dating Two Sisters? by Dbestmax(m): 12:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Dbestmax is. Listening to 'knock you down' by keri hilson
Re: Is It Ok For Two Brothers Dating Two Sisters? by Oluwatosean(m): 12:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Hmm, dis 1 is heavy oo.
Personally,me tink dea z ntin wrong in it buh still it doesnt seem right
Re: Is It Ok For Two Brothers Dating Two Sisters? by deife(m): 12:49am On Jan 11, 2015
There is nothing incestuous about. So, nothing is wrong with two brothers dating two sisters. However, I must say that parental consent means a lot in a relationship. You'll have to sit down with your parents and have a tete-a-tete with them. Try to make them realise how much you love this lady. Wish you all the best. smiley
Re: Is It Ok For Two Brothers Dating Two Sisters? by shinechinedu(m): 12:53am On Jan 11, 2015
deife:
There is nothing incestuous about. So, nothing is wrong with two brothers dating two sisters. However, I must say that parental consent means a lot in a relationship. You'll have to sit down with your parents and have a tete-a-tete with them. Try to make them realise how much you love this lady. Wish you all the best. smiley
I tried last night bro. Its not just yielding anything. Once my mum says NO, it will take TB joshua himself to make her change her mind. And its not even as if my bro is still dating the other girl.
Re: Is It Ok For Two Brothers Dating Two Sisters? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Op theres nothing wrong in it joor

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Two Brothers Dating Two Sisters? by deife(m): 1:26am On Jan 11, 2015
shinechinedu:
I tried last night bro. Its not just yielding anything. Once my mum says NO, it will take TB joshua himself to make her change her mind. And its not even as if my bro is still dating the other girl.

lol. cheesy On a more serious note, with God nothing is impossible. This is the time to seek the face of God. My Bible tells me the heart of the king is in God's hands. It's well, bruv!
Re: Is It Ok For Two Brothers Dating Two Sisters? by missdebs(f): 2:41am On Jan 11, 2015
mehn thats just effed up....i smell a bad ending, be careful
Re: Is It Ok For Two Brothers Dating Two Sisters? by kuinny: 4:16am On Jan 11, 2015
mothers eh.....dunno wat dey derive from effing up plans.....Drz notin on earth wrong wet DAT. okay wat if she was or broda's ex?? na im b say heaven go fall
Re: Is It Ok For Two Brothers Dating Two Sisters? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2015
ti omode ba nge igi ninu igbo agba lo ma mo ibi ti yi o re sigrin

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Romancelanders In Nairaland / 18 Types Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat (must Read)especially 5 & 6 / My Piece Of Advice To Ireneony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.