Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Torrent Forum: All The Help, private torrent tracker invite e.t.c - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Torrent Forum: All The Help, private torrent tracker invite e.t.c (1215 Views)

You Can Now Download Torrent Files With Simple Server (Updated!!) / How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? / Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torrent Forum: All The Help, private torrent tracker invite e.t.c by gozzilla(m): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2008
Am going to keep it simple and short. Recently learnt about torrenting and all and ever since there has been no turning back. It amazing what you can get from a torrent site. All movies including the dvd (not cam) format.

Lets get sharing who knows. Any request or off forum request send a mail i will reply asap (gozific@gmail.com)
Re: Torrent Forum: All The Help, private torrent tracker invite e.t.c by tboy1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2008
Torrents is the best thing created since the invention of the internet.

To enjoy ur DVD- Transfer your downloaded dvds,tv shows, music to ps3/xbox360 (if you've got) and watch them LIVE from ur TV instead of watching from ur laptop or desktop
Re: Torrent Forum: All The Help, private torrent tracker invite e.t.c by tboy1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2008
By the way - I don't do private torrent trackers
Re: Torrent Forum: All The Help, private torrent tracker invite e.t.c by gozzilla(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2008
Thanks man for the response. Its a forum so lets know why you don't do private torrenting. Apart from the demand of ratio, folks say they have better download speed and more torrents tracked. Of course open trackers like mininova and the pirate bay are not doing bad.
Re: Torrent Forum: All The Help, private torrent tracker invite e.t.c by tboy1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2008
Because you're forced to keep a good ratio i.e seeding, if not you'll get PM telling you that you will be banned if you don't seed. I had to spend more time transmiting than receiving
Re: Torrent Forum: All The Help, private torrent tracker invite e.t.c by moonraker(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2009
i guess thats the whole idea. by the way demonoid registration is open, run fast fast.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed, Is Mtn 3.5g Coverage In Abule-egba, Lagos State? / Bb Network-mtn,glo,airtel Or Etisalat? / Window 8 And Driver Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.