Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here (1867 Views)

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / Invest In Arbitrage Betting (risk Free Games) / Is Arbitrage Betting Posible On Betting Platforms In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here by Swiftinfo: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Q
Re: Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here by Darkgini: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2016
I don't get the gist.
Re: Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here by passyhansome(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Why not use foreign bookmaker that you can start with $200?
Re: Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here by Swiftinfo: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2016
fados4sure:
Why not use foreign bookmaker that you can start with $200?

foreign bookmakers ? well, i have looked into that and got to know foreign sites require to much paper work to get in, you may register and deposit and most of the big sites like skybet doesnt accept nigerians, marathon, bet365, betway, betfair all have too much rigorous KYC procedures, but here in nigeria , i can easily walk into the company itself, i can go to them, but if the money gets stucked in foreign betsites , how i am going to do it, so that's the more reason i chose nigerian sites.
Re: Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2016
Swiftinfo:

foreign bookmakers ? well, i have looked into that and got to know foreign sites require to much paper work to get in, you may register and deposit and most of the big sites like skybet doesnt accept nigerians, marathon, bet365, betway, betfair all have too much rigorous KYC procedures, but here in nigeria , i can easily walk into the company itself, i can go to them, but if the money gets stucked in foreign betsites , how i am going to do it, so that's the more reason i chose nigerian sites.
I have been using bet365 & betfair without any trouble & when it comes to withdrawal, bet365 is the lord of all.
Re: Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here by Swiftinfo: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
fados4sure:

I have been using bet365 & betfair without any trouble & when it comes to withdrawal, bet365 is the lord of all.
I am very happy to hear that, but i still prefer to work with the nigerian sites
Re: Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here by imagrg(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Arbitrage? Hmm. Shine your eyes ooo
Re: Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here by Swiftinfo: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
imagrg:
Arbitrage? Hmm. Shine your eyes ooo
yes o.... i shined them and were bright enough to see where arbs are.... i just need investors .... thank you.
Re: Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here by cash77: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2016
guy, stop deceiving yourself and some innocent young Nigerians, there is nothing like arbitrage in Nigeria bookies, I personally have researched for it from different perspective but couldn't get it.
Re: Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here by Swiftinfo: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2016
cash77:
guy, stop deceiving yourself and some innocent young Nigerians, there is nothing like arbitrage in Nigeria bookies, I personally have researched for it from different perspective but couldn't get it.
your research stopped where you knowledge stopped..... if you can pay my transport to where you are, you and i will sit down, i will do in front of you, and you will have to come back here on nairaland, quote my post and apologize.... i just dont have the capital that i really want to kick off... thats why i am throwing out to the public as an investment..... thank you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here by Trippledots(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Swiftinfo:
your research stopped where you knowledge stopped..... if you can pay my transport to where you are, you and i will sit down, i will do in front of you, and you will have to come back here on nairaland, quote my post and apologize.... i just dont have the capital that i really want to kick off... thats why i am throwing out to the public as an investment..... thank you.

Where r u? Pm me lets talk
Re: Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here by Trippledots(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
https://sportarb.com/invite/SA0893685/signup dats a foreign site of professional sport arbers. you invest with them...easy as ABC

(1) (Reply)

What Is MMM And Is It A safe "investment"? / How To Make Money From Wema Bank ALAT / Help! Perfect Money Rejected My Verification because my bill doesn't show my name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.