Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa (18950 Views)

Makarfi Accuses Okorocha, Amaechi Of Destabilising PDP / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / NNPC Audit Report: Apologise To Jonathan, Group Urges Sanusi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by texalux(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Operation flush out the pin din pin the most corupt paty in the whole world, change we want we are tired of fake programms.
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by alberto2k(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Confused PDP pple

The got the trait from their oga at the top

Just like GEj has destabilised Nigeria

Change is what we need

GMB till 2019 man

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Sermwell(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2015
egift:
See what Jonathan and his wife are doing to their Home, now imagine what is hauled at Nigeria. It is just we are tough and strong, if not The Jonas would have destroyed this nation - Please don't give Jonathan and his wife another 4 years to punish Nigeria. Vote out Jonathan.
I'm just wondering what will become of you when GEJ wins Feb 14 presidential election(which ofcourse he certainly will) after all your many rantings here on nairaland

GEJ till 20199
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by egift(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2015
Sermwell:

I'm just wondering what will become of you when GEJ wins Feb 14 presidential election(which ofcourse he certainly will) after all your many rantings here on nairaland

GEJ till 20199

Except you are planning to rig and manufacture the figures, you should liberate your mind and keep an open mind.

Buhari all the way!

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by MadCow1: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2016443_j2b_jpeg5b33f301d234349ff594d1827bceb039

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Hand over date is now 15th February 2015...

No time to waste time.

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Well...am not suprised since he has degree in zoology....so wat were you expecting

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2015
LRNZH:
This house of GEJ is crumbling.

I'm amazed at how a PhD holder can remain this daft after 6 years of being a President, with the exposure to the best intelligence and the chance to mingle with the best minds in the country.

His case is incurable. OBJ realised this and started singing new tunes..... After imposing humongous cluelessness on us.
PDP must be regreting the absence of Obasanjo in the ongoing campaign for the re-election of Jonathan. Have you noticed that the President has been making provocative and irrelevant comments in his campaign? Nobody can tame him.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Pius007: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Those power drunk individual should get this into their skull that Nigeria is bigger than what a set or group of people will disorganise.Preach peace to sustain development.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by minister2015: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2015
Dickson should make sure GEJ doesn't return 2015, if not he should forget his second time; ask Sylva please! so the ball is in your court mr Dickson. If were Dickson, I would help APC to win or forget Ur second coming.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by liongirl: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2015
seunfly:
What is happening in gej's home town?
shepopotamus at her game again and her wife,sorry her husband cant do anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by kingthreat(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Well Next time Dickson, dont make a dunce a permanent Secretary grin

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Danfaga(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Remember Dickson is not an APC member woh....

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Babaji111(m): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2015
I thought GEJ and Dickson are 'brothers'? Wetin dey happen again. Ebi like say journey to 2019 for GEJ is slippery. Anyways, this is PDP palava.

UP APC!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Sermwell(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2015
egift:

Except you are planning to rig and manufacture the figures, you should liberate your mind and keep an open mind.

Buhari all the way!
I see already made excuse for GEJ's victory cheesy cheesy
Nice one grin
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by ybalogs(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2015
From frying pan to fire. CHANGE! Be wise.....
Our future in our hands.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by babadee1(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Sermwell:

GEJ till 20199

GEJ cannot win this election without rigging.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2015
Even in bayelsa?...change FeBUHARI 2015 is inevitable!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by buJu234: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2015
GEJ may win 2015 not cos he is qualified but cos Buhari is not jst d right man for dis nigeria generation. ..

Like I said b4 Buhari has alot things against him.. from naija corruption elites including his boss tinubu to the elite business community to ex army general like IBB & his boys to nigeria hidden king makers etc etc. ..

All these re some reasons why d so called clueless one may win 2015 either legally or illegally.
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by egift(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Sermwell:

I see already made excuse for GEJ's victory cheesy cheesy
Nice one grin

This will be the most closely monitored election in the history of Nigeria. Not even Jonathan or PDP can Steal this one.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by kevade: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Things fall apart and the centre cannot hold. Ebonyi, Enugu, Rivers, Delta, Taraba, Jigawa, Akwa ibom, Cross rivers and now bayelas. Well I guess this wind of change is like a moving train. Dare to stop it and it will consume you. Please His Excellency Seriake Dickson. Take the bull by the horn and Embrace this wind of change. Don't be intimidated you are the CEO of that state and only you can make or mar the progress of that state and your leadership. Don't join the crowd Join the winning teamM a team of Progressives. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 11, 2015
. . . . . . If you want to campaign for Buhari, give Jonathan the microphone !!!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by pacesetter939: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2015
egift:

Am suspecting Jonathan OR his wife want to be Governor in Bayelsa 2015 once we kick them home. Dickson should wise up, else he will be enslaved for eternity if he looses grip. Madam and the Zoologist are very hard to be satisfied.
You are very right. Soon as GEJ and wife are kicked out of government come FeBUHARI 14, 2015 and they formally relocate to Otuoke by May 29, 2015, they would be left with no choice than to cease the politics of Bayelsa State to themselves.
One awkward thing about GEJ & his wife, PGEJ is that they will become irrelevant in the Nigerian political space just 2months after office.

#JoinTheStruggle2KickGEJ&PGEJback2Otuoke2015#

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by ruggedtimi(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2015
my father is an active member of tan and a former commissioner in d past administration of bayelsa...and i can assure u dat tan has no motive of removng dickson's administration. But to make sure that goodluck wins d nxt election.
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Nuezha(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Jona-daft till 2015..

grin

Stop saying that.

"Buhari" won't make you happy neither.

Choose for yourself whom you want to vote as president, and positively convince others to do same if you can.
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Sermwell(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2015
egift:

This will be the most closely monitored election in the history of Nigeria. Not even Jonathan or PDP can Steal this one.
In your dreams my broda! cheesy cheesy
Anyway, dream on grin
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by babadee1(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2015
buJu234:
GEJ may win 2015 not cos he is qualified but cos Buhari is not jst d right man for dis nigeria generation. ..

Like I said b4 Buhari has alot things against him.. from naija corruption elites including his boss tinubu to the elite business community to ex army general like IBB & his boys to nigeria hidden king makers etc etc. ..

All these re some reasons why d so called clueless one may win 2015 either legally or illegally.

Buhari has no boss, he is his own man. Tinubu and his entire political machine can never control Buhari and they know it.
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by egift(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by mcquin(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sermwell:

In your dreams my broda! cheesy cheesy
Anyway, dream on grin

In essence what are you saying? Pls no insult,its a simple question;answer constructively with regards to your assertion that the other guy should keep dreaming when he said Nigerians will monitor the election.
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by cyberguy72(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2016480_facebook20141223183521_jpegd27a04d0d05adc23a4328a264646066c

Am suspecting Jonathan OR his wife want to be Governor in Bayelsa 2015 once we kick them home. Dickson should wise up, else he will be enslaved for eternity if he looses grip. Madam and the Zoologist are very hard to be satisfied.
fool
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by cyberguy72(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Akshow:
operation kick the clueless one back to the creeks of Niger Delta.

CHANGE

CHANGE

CHANGE

CHANGE

In Buhari and Osinbajo we trust
BUHARI is not the change Nigeria needs, we simply need a revolution
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by Bakersfield: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
LRNZH:
This house of GEJ is crumbling.

I'm amazed at how a PhD holder can remain this daft after 6 years of being a President, with the exposure to the best intelligence and the chance to mingle with the best minds in the country.

His case is incurable. OBJ realised this and started singing new tunes..... After imposing humongous cluelessness on us.

I comment my reserve. Hymmmmmmm
Re: Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa by mbulela: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Let them fight themselves. Does anybody remember how Dickson became governor?

My people in the southwest will say the whip used against the first wife is on the hanger,waiting for the second wife. That is what has happened.

If Dickson likes let him become mama peace's official cobbler or shoe shiner, he's not getting a second term. That is if they dont even sack him the way they sacked Sylva who was also a useless governor by the way

Your head dey there.
While I would not want us to abandon Dickson to the daft phd holder and his power drunk wife, it is instructive that we do not forget the crap that yielded Dickson.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Youths Burnt Down Houses Over LG Election Results / Governor Makinde Pays N180m Gratuity To 2013 Retirees In Oyo / Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.