Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) (57826 Views)

Pretty Lady Shows Love To The Less Privileged On Valentine's Day (pics) / Two Celibate Lawyers Kiss On Their Wedding Day. PICS / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by teemanbastos(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
lol
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by GentleFrank(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lol, i've not seen a wife carrying d husband on a wedding day !
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Daniel058(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by olumaxi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dont knw y som guys r dis api on dia weddin day?.....smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by kennethchidi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
How we take kno say d girl no b man in disguise!! grin
Funny!
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by uken73(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by BonaVIta(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmm, that guy dey laugh. Him never know what's up. That's how the bride will be lifting him, but a little higher whenever the have a misunderstanding.
Its unique anyway, but its a wrong sign of what the guy will be passing through.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by jamesadonai(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
This love is much ooo
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by ivoatt(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
chai!!! power woman grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Holuwathoby(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
this is not ''igbeya'wo'', it is ''igbe-oko'' LOL

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Holuwathoby(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
she would not have been able to carry him if he is not resting on that vehicle behind them

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by rhemaon22(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Surely something suggests there is form of assitance for the bride. She's standing by a car and surely the guy is on a stool.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by ng4u(f): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
No I cnt
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by owolawitola(f): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Me i cant see it ooo!
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by africanqueen111(f): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hahahahha, I wil try, its fun
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by M4gunners: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chaii evidence of the Woman been the number one in the Family.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by AshantiDimaria(f): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Is №t a big deal
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by powerblaze(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
The day she has an argument with hubby and he threatens to beat her, she will show him this picture and say " Honey, remember this picture? Carrying you like a 3 month old baby, with no strain on my face? That same strength can treat your fuckkup anytime. Don't ask for it. Love you"

3 Likes

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by sharon763: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
I used to carry my boifrnd very well especiall wen we going out wif frnds...he is used to jumping on my bak sef

3 Likes

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by stanmorry(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
classicB:
I can't. That's like carrying over one bag of cement grin
If a bag of MONEY weighs the same weight with that of a bag of cement, u I know very well go wan carry 3 or 4 bags atleast.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by wemmy01(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
dis is stupidity
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by princeogbeide1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Na wa oohhh" some Nigerias wants to use odd tales to make a record" that's very ill. Take a look at the man's teeth and lips, you will get to know that they are both unserious. I just hope that this is not realistic

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by assana: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
shocked for what naa? i be jame bond ni grin
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Curiouscat: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Olasoonky:

lol! 1 bag of cement ke...haba, guys dont weigh that much o.
I bag of cement is 50kg,so the guy should provide bably weigh more than that.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by ifeomaekol(f): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
No I can't oooooooooooo
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by OXCUBA: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
MEHN SEE AS THIS LADY LIFT HER GROOM UP LIKE TISSUE PAPER ...
WITHOUT A SINGLE STRESS ON HER FACE
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by wallex1983(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
This iڪ called "Igboko". As in 'Igbe oko' as against igbeyawo
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by justynneke(f): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
D groom lyk " chei c enjoyment, dis woman get poweer, e b lyk say na she go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ work me I go b house husband"
N d bride lyk" see d kind ugly tin wey my papa collect bride price frm, I wiill deal wit Ʊ , wait make we reach house"
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Toosure70: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Na the woman marry the man? Dis woman go beat the man one day o.
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by temitemi1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Oh boy ur madness no get level ooooo
Kororugged:
That is temitemi1 and her husband

No wonder she is always angry and shouting like a lunatic
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by jojoki: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
From the picture, the man was probably setting on the car Burnett while the Bride carried the suspended legs. My tot lolz
Re: Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) by Oluwapresley(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
paix:
He's just sitting on the car and raising his legs up. The woman isn't putting any effort.
a million likes for that observation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.