Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why Has Jonathan's Administration Failed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Jonathan's Administration Failed? (619 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / Has Jonathan Really Handed Over To Buhari? By Ahmad Sanni / Has Jonathan Really Handed Over To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Jonathan's Administration Failed? by minister2015: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
GEJ I believe has good intention 4 Nigeria, but it seems a certained cabal controls the gov't n keeps looting Nigeria of her any resources at their disposal. Nigeria's economy is in serious shamble. My question is, hw weak is Jonathan as an administrator?
Re: Why Has Jonathan's Administration Failed? by Baawaa(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jonathan is weak and corrupts
Re: Why Has Jonathan's Administration Failed? by jdilight(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jonathan government has not failed. What fail is people's ignorance of the nation problems and how deep they are?

You can't feel six feet hole with the same amount of sand and time for two feet.

We want it quickly.

Nations are never built with that formula.
Re: Why Has Jonathan's Administration Failed? by oladimeji101(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
JONATHAN: The Only Nigeria President
Without Accurate ANSWERS!
Ask Jonathan about Power failure, he would
say Nigerians are not patient enough.
Ask Jonathan about stolen crude oil, he would
say the pirates
are invisible.
Ask Jonathan about the missing $20 Billion,
he would say maybe
Sanusi made mistake.
Ask Jonathan about Nigeria unemployment
rate, he would say
Nigeria youths should be blamed.
Ask Jonathan about SureP mismanagement, he
would say State governments are
economical with the truth.
Ask Jonathan about #117 Billion 2nd Niger
Bridge, he would say the opposition are noise
makers.
Ask Jonathan about Chibok Girls, he would
say their whereabout is unknown.
Ask Jonathan about those behind insurgency,
he would tell you to ask the opposition
party.
Now ask him about 2015 election, he would
say he is the best candidate that has answers
to Nigeria problems.
This man gets me even more tired as the days go by.

He said on 8-1-15 at the PDP rally in Enugu and I quote, "How much did Jim Nwobodo steal? Money not up to the price of a peugeot and Buhari regime sent him to jail. Is that good enough?"

He forgot that at that time d exchange rate was 1 dollar to 2 naira and compared to now that its 1 dollar to 180 naira that was a lot of money back then. Anyone who still sentimentally or ethnically wants this back in Aso rock even as he publicly endorses corruption needs to do a rethink and stand against his return NOW!
Re: Why Has Jonathan's Administration Failed? by omolami: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jonathan administration has not failed.Jonathan is transforming and trying to advance d country while d agrieved are setting him back by sponsoring bombings and terrorism in d far north.Equally,in transformation,he may have to step on toes.The toes he stepped on are those drawing nigeria backward.Buhari, obj etc are part of the toes.
Re: Why Has Jonathan's Administration Failed? by Adminisher: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
omolami:
Jonathan administration has not failed.Jonathan is transforming and trying to advance d country while d agrieved are setting him back by sponsoring bombings and terrorism in d far north.Equally,in transformation,he may have to step on toes.The toes he stepped on are those drawing nigeria backward.Buhari, obj etc are part of the toes.

The administration has not failed. One man's presidency has failed.
There are good and bad PDP governors in the states. At the federal level five or six ministers are good and you can average out and give a mark to the entire administration. I give the administration a D overall. Five or six ministers are very good but defence, police, petroleum, security, internal affairs, power, external affairs, health and education are bad.
The President is also very BAD and must be changed quickly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Headache Can Only Be Cured By APC, Jonathan Should Step Down: Tinubu / GEJ: If You Vote For Me, I Will Fight Corruption Using Technology / Cutting Down The Cost Of Governance In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.