Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nigeria's Headache Can Only Be Cured By APC, Jonathan Should Step Down: Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Headache Can Only Be Cured By APC, Jonathan Should Step Down: Tinubu (618 Views)

The Plot To Cut Down Tinubu’s Power In South West / Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi / I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Headache Can Only Be Cured By APC, Jonathan Should Step Down: Tinubu by 9jagistonline(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Former Lagos State governor and national leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, yesterday January 11, in Sokoto insisted that only APC can cure the nation’s headache.

He also advised President Goodluck Jonathan to step down from his post.

Tinubu, who spoke at the governorship campaign flag-off of the Speaker, House of Representatives and Sokoto APC gubernatorial candidate, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, also added that APC had come of age and would no longer die prematurely.

“APC is the only cure to the diseases ravaging our country. APC is the cure to Nigerians’ headache. Today, we are launching a campaign for unity and progress. We will win back Nigeria. President Jonathan should resign because with the brooms in our hands and God on our side, we will sweep out the recklessness and mal-administration of the PDP in the February general elections,” Tinubu said.

In agreement with Tinubu’s position, former national leader of the party, Chief Bisi Akande noted that Nigeria is a great nation and deserves to be seen from that perspective.

Tambuwal was formally presented by Akande to the electorate of Sokoto as their next governor; the former national leader urged them to work and vote for the party in the forthcoming elections.

Adams Oshiomhole, Edo State governor, on his part, stated that the time had come for Nigerians to vote wisely, to vote for people of integrity.

“Our election should no longer be based on region or religion, but on who can deliver. Who can allow Nigerians sleep with their eyes closed? We want who will work without fear of favour,” Oshiomhole said.

Sokoto State governor, Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko thanked the people of the state for all the support he had enjoyed, and is still enjoying, from them as their governor, charging them to extend such gesture to Tambuwal when he takes over.

Tambuwal on his part assured voters that he would follow the excellent leadership footsteps of Governor Wamakko.

Other dignitaries present at the event include APC national chairman Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, Kwara State governor Abdulfatai Ahmed, former Sokoto governor Senator Ahmed Yarima, Kebbi State APC governorship candidate Sen. Atiku Bagudu, former Kebbi governor Sen Adamu Aliero, Sen. Ibrahim Gobir and other federal and state lawmakers and party supporters.
Re: Nigeria's Headache Can Only Be Cured By APC, Jonathan Should Step Down: Tinubu by NapoIeon: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tinubu is a bastard
Re: Nigeria's Headache Can Only Be Cured By APC, Jonathan Should Step Down: Tinubu by motherlode: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Yes, i am ready to feature in the movement for Change from negativity, bad governance, corruption, cluelessness, insecurity, unemployment, devaluation e.t.c. To positivity, good governance, corruption free, action+vision+mission+fulfilment, security, employment, appreciation e.t.c
#SaiBuhari
Re: Nigeria's Headache Can Only Be Cured By APC, Jonathan Should Step Down: Tinubu by stebell(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
The elections are here and dis drug addict is saying ma oga at the top shud step down. I tot they said they will defeat him at the polls. Hahaha I laff in Tiv lang.

GEJ till 2019. No stopping the Fresh Air.
Re: Nigeria's Headache Can Only Be Cured By APC, Jonathan Should Step Down: Tinubu by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
TINUBU, IF I WERE THERE HONESTLY I WOULD SLAP YOU AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

WHERE CAN Tinubu BE COMPARED TO JONATHAN?
USELESS APC SET OF TERRORISTS
Re: Nigeria's Headache Can Only Be Cured By APC, Jonathan Should Step Down: Tinubu by fattybombom: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
APC without Tinubu- YES, but APC with Tinubu as the BOT chairman-NO!
Re: Nigeria's Headache Can Only Be Cured By APC, Jonathan Should Step Down: Tinubu by hushmail: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tambuwal, another PDP rejected

that joined APC

APC = PDP rejects

come FAILBUHARI let the polls speak

meanwhile in other news

LET FRESH AIR CONTINUE TILL 2019

(1) (Reply)

GEJ: If You Vote For Me, I Will Fight Corruption Using Technology / My Hammattan experience and Look / Other Side Of Rev. Father Mbaka’s Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.