Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,404 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents (4232 Views)

Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by naijaboiy: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
dorlapoh20:
wao so you want to continue this relationship because of your parents. Dis is serious
well if u two are not strong enough to make the right decision because of what pple will say or do.Then do this:

Get Married and Divorce later.

WoW!! shocked

Best Advice so far shocked
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by gabazin080(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

WoW!! shocked

mumu like u
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by gabazin080(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Charles4075:
Op forgive me for saying this. I mean no disrespect but I think the both of you are still kids(21-23). From what you've just said, this looks like an arranged marriage.. In an arranged marriage, You know the saying "We're not losing a daughter, we're gaining a son-in-law"? Well, it works in the reverse too: You're inheriting the obligations, stresses, and, yes, benefits, of a whole new family. You might get along superbly with your significant other's family now, but once you're married, they could transform into the in-laws from hell, because now you're cemented to your partner and they claim you as one of their own. Thread carefully boy else you'll get burnt in future..
so what do u advice dat I shld do
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by naijaboiy: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
gabazin080:
mumu like u
Dumb people Like you can't appreciate constructive sarcasm when they see one undecided

Nigga swerve undecided
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by gabazin080(m): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Afrok:
My brother, believing someone will change is like believing one day chickens will sweat undecided.
so your final say now is that she can never change
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by gabazin080(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Dumb people Like you can't appreciate constructive sarcasm when they see one undecided

Nigga swerve undecided
sorry for my been rude. I didn't check ur username earlier. but bro u nid 2 change dat ur 9ja mentality
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by naijaboiy: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
gabazin080:
sorry for my been rude. I didn't check ur username earlier. but bro u nid 2 change dat ur 9ja mentality
What mentality

I was not in support of her comment..but I decided to approach her indirectly by using sarcasm.

Ya dig? undecided
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by gabazin080(m): 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

What mentality

I was not in support of her comment..but I decided to approach her indirectly by using sarcasm.

Ya dig? undecided
oh sorry. I was thinking u agreed with her comments.
so wat will u do if u were in my shoe
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by Afrok(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
gabazin080:
so your final say now is that she can never change
hmmm.... My brother I know people changes, but dwelling on the believe that she will change might not be the best coz the change may not come and may come when things are already worst than they are now.
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by InZA: 12:21am On Jan 12, 2015
gabazin080:
I guess u having the same problem like me

Naaah..... Far from it.

I'm guessing someone here would save me from the very lengthy reply I have in mind for this issue at hand... Verrrrrrrry lengthy.

So to save everybody form Eye-blisters, i'd rather just chill and observe smiley
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by naijaboiy: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2015
gabazin080:
oh sorry. I was thinking u agreed with her comments.
so wat will u do if u were in my shoe
The both of you are tired but you don't want to break up because of your parents.

There is nothing else you can do than letting your parents know. It will be hard but that is the best thing.
IMO
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by celeron40(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2015
unmask:
Guy spread your legs, look underneath if two balls aren't still there, then you need to grow them back
Damn..
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2015
gabazin080:
but this will be worse
then do the needful. cool
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

WoW!! shocked

cut it off dude.
since the two matured minds can't do the right thing, then let them take the other solution.
i guess u missed the beginning of my comment. Am not dumb.
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by gabazin080(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
InZA:

Naaah..... Far from it.

I'm guessing someone here would save me from the very lengthy reply I have in mind for this issue at hand... Verrrrrrrry lengthy.

So to save everybody form Eye-blisters, i'd rather just chill and observe smiley
y not drop that lengthy advice and stop observing. who knows u might just be helping a bro
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by gabazin080(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

then do the needful. cool
needful asin breakup abi?
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by kinglahkay(m): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
lmao date are friend to get her seriously mad
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
gabazin080:
needful asin breakup abi?
if u can't really cope i will advise you break up
talk to your mum abt it. Every mother wants the happiness of her child
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by naijaboiy: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

cut it off dude.
since the two matured minds can't do the right thing, then let them take the other solution.
i guess u missed the beginning of my comment. Am not dumb.
Chill out grin
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by gabazin080(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:

if u can't really cope i will advise you break up
talk to your mum abt it. Every mother wants the happiness of her child
aiit ma'am.
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
gabazin080:
aiit ma'am.
good
Re: HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Broken relationship is better than broken marriage. Make a decision now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Big Fat Tummies / Love At First Sight!!! [photo] / Is She A White Or Black Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.