Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Want A Lexus Rx330, But Theres A Lot Of Owners Giving Theirs Up For Sale.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want A Lexus Rx330, But Theres A Lot Of Owners Giving Theirs Up For Sale.. (4629 Views)

Customs Provides Code For Vehicle Owners To Verify Their Customs Papers / Replacement Of A Lexus Is 350 2006 Engine (2GR-FSE) / Need Advice As Regards Purchasing A Lexus RX 300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Lexus Rx330, But Theres A Lot Of Owners Giving Theirs Up For Sale.. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
I really like the lexus rx330, but theres a lot of owners giving theirs up for sale.. is its expensive to maintain or is it the issue of parts availability?.. Someone please enlighten me.
Re: I Want A Lexus Rx330, But Theres A Lot Of Owners Giving Theirs Up For Sale.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Enesi212:
I really like the lexus rx330, but theres a lot of owners giving theirs up for sale.. is its expensive to maintain or is it the issue of parts availability?.. Someone please enlighten me.

They are broke. There's no special manitenance, if you can afford to buy its tyres (brand new) then I'm sure you are good to go.
Re: I Want A Lexus Rx330, But Theres A Lot Of Owners Giving Theirs Up For Sale.. by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 12, 2015
Enesi212:

My verdict= go to a car garage, look for your choice, inspect it very well, get the VIN and run a VIN Check online, if its good, price it, bargain well, pay the bucks, and drive home accomplished. Then appreciate us.

This is cming from advice based on a 1 year old RX330 in my garage.

Hurray! On the 10th of January, my RX330 was a year older and only brakepad and oil change twice..
Re: I Want A Lexus Rx330, But Theres A Lot Of Owners Giving Theirs Up For Sale.. by AutosBay(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Not an expensive car to maintain and being a subsidiary of Toyota the parts are readily available, fuel economy is just adequate and it's robust design suits our terrain that's why lots of people go after it.
Re: I Want A Lexus Rx330, But Theres A Lot Of Owners Giving Theirs Up For Sale.. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
AutosBay:
Not an expensive car to maintain and being a subsidiary of Toyota the parts are readily available, fuel economy is just adequate and it's robust design suits our terrain that's why lots of people go after it.

Enesi is asking why lots of users of the Lexus RX330 are getting rid of their SUV's. This thread is NOT about how many people "go after it".

Again, as usual, you've posted without reading.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Lexus Rx330, But Theres A Lot Of Owners Giving Theirs Up For Sale.. by Absoj(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Siena:

Enesi is asking why lots of users of the Lexus RX330 are getting rid of their SUV's. This thread is NOT about how many people "go after it".

Again, as usual, you've posted without reading.
grin Chei! If oga siena was my lecturer in schl back then grin, I would av grad with 1st Class grin
Re: I Want A Lexus Rx330, But Theres A Lot Of Owners Giving Theirs Up For Sale.. by cecegorz(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2015
Enesi212:
There are so many reasons people sell off their cars; upgrade to another model, cash crunch, recurring fault that's hard to fix, loss of of initial excitement, etc...
I don't think it's perculiar to RX330. You also have to be aware that owners that are too stingy to go to professional auto shops may not like to keep the car for long.

I personally loved the Ride and wanted to buy it last year but I couldn't get a Clean title at a good price, then I saw a highlander Limited Edition that swept me off my feet and fell in love.

(1) (Reply)

DIY Car ECU Repair/Whitepaper / Current State Of Lagos-benin Expressway - (pictures) / Cars Or Real Estate Property (A Balance Btw Asset Luxury & Liability)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.