Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) (3849 Views)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Buhari Back Jonathan To Take Over From Yaradua In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by denko(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
this is the picture of amechi rushing to help buhari when he collapse in calabar- is the southwest coming to power through back door we will resist them by all means

16 Likes

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by thaoriginator: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Your father na him go fall! Stoopid fullish fish brain idiotic mugu!

24 Likes

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by denko(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
we dont need his school certificate we need his health certificate

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pics doesn't say much but if true,he's above 70,he could go anytime.I won't be surprised to see Tinubu knows his onions like Obasanjo knew carefully well too.

Let's wait and see.

5 Likes

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by masseratti: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Crap,try harder.castigating the southwest won't help your paymaster.

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by nerodenero: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Picture of Amaechi helping and not rushing to help Buhari or na wash grin
denko:
this is the picture of amechi rushing to help buhari when he collapse in calabar- is the southwest coming to power through back door we will resist them by all means
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by denko(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
picture does not lie guys let's be positive about this change some are shouting

6 Likes

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by funkiebully: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Only a foolish ab0k1 will allow cunning yoruba deceive them d second time.

Buhari will not even win, let's not think of d negative.

15 Likes

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by MalcoImX: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
denko:
The difference is that Buhari unlike Yar'Adua wasn't co-opted to contest. It is his decision and I am sure is ready to abide by whatever consequences of that decision. But this is even an aside. Nobody gives life and health but God. He'll by the Grace of God finish his term and handover to his lieutenants or whoever emerges in a free and fair elections.

5 Likes

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by dapsoneh: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ediot! Y not show us d pix of buhari falling? Ur plans don fail, come may, he wil be sworn in as the GCFRN!

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by MalcoImX: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
denko:
In a country where the lifespan is 52, don't you think it's an achievement in itself to have reached 70+. Doubting Thomases wouldn't be contented even with that. Give us some days Chief; they'll come here asking for his birth or marriage certificates.
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by olu77(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself Buhari will rule for four years after which he will leave the political scene honourably like Mandela. Buhari will not die

3 Likes

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by Mogidi: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
He has done medical upon medical check ups, he remain Yar'Adua mk11

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by motherlode: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
In a country where the lifespan is 52, don't you think it's an achievement in itself to have reached 70+. Doubting Thomases wouldn't be contented even with that. Give us some days Chief; they'll come here asking for his birth or marriage certificates.
grin
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
I will rather have a dead buhari as my president, than seven living gejs. A DEAD LION IS BETTER THAN SEVEN LIVING VERMINOUS RATS-----winston churchill, 1944

13 Likes

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by emiye(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
The attire on Amaechi / and the stadium is that of Rivers campaign. Spin another lie .

5 Likes

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by Freshtomato(f): 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
denko:

grin grin
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by crownprince102: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
denko:
Some pple just dey dis earth sha..... Then get head, big like coconut but na indomie noodles full inside. Buhari was on sit when Amaechi finish delivering his speech and was jogging back to his sit. Who was Godswill Akpabio running to help after he jogged to his seat when opening the Akwa Ibom stadium...... Mama piss arbi?
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by Swizdoe(m): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
denko:

Since you could snap Amaechi running why didn't you instead take a picture of the man that collapsed. It simply because you and your cohorts are doing what you know how to do best which is lying....
I just pray this your negative energy doesn't kill you before february 14

3 Likes

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by PervRocker: 12:44am On Jan 12, 2015
PDP have started again oo.
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by pacifique(m): 12:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Am not worried because the picture ll soon be available
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 12, 2015
Op you messed up big time. i just looked at d pic carefully. Amaechi was probably hurryin somewhere. There's no sign of concern on his face nor d faces of ppl around. There are ppl around dat are smiling sef. If buhari actually slumped everybody in dat pic would have been looking at d direction of where buhari was wit a concerned look on their faces. Failed propaganda. You guys should try harder

3 Likes

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by ikweremilitant: 1:16am On Jan 12, 2015
denko:
dont mind d hopeles illetrates frm the north that alow their slaves to pull a fast on them
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by lilprinze: 1:37am On Jan 12, 2015
If Buhari wins I doubt if he would even rule for up to 2 years before he dies, with all the stress and running from one country to another for various conferences and programs from one meeting to another.
I doubt if he would even have time to rest properly. But the bitter truth is he wont even win so he should stop stressing him self doing campaigns from one state to another.
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by hyfr(m): 2:07am On Jan 12, 2015
Slonge2:
I will rather have a dead buhari as my president, than seven living gejs. A DEAD LION IS BETTER THAN SEVEN LIVING VERMINOUS RATS-----winston churchill, 1944
Foolishness of the day. May your wish guide ur future
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by Ebubeslym(m): 2:11am On Jan 12, 2015
are you kidding meeee?
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Op is an idiot
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by ericessien24: 6:17am On Jan 12, 2015
you guys are just arguing for no reason,all this politicians are friends ,they just making it look real,even goodluck loose he still a former president,enjoying almost still everything he is doing now.so people stop fighting over this people cos they don't know if you exist. the change should be voting for someone new on a random party.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 12, 2015
ericessien24:
you guys are just arguing for no reason,all this politicians are friends ,they just making it look real,even goodluck loose he still a former president,enjoying almost still everything he is doing now.so people stop fighting over this people cos they don't know if you exist. the change should be voting for someone new on a random party.

Thank you! I just don't get why majority of Nigerians are stuck on APC and PDP and still clamor for change.

I just wish the majority of Nigerians can choose to really vote wisely and shame these two parties. However, it seems Nigerians would vote based on emotion and then continue complaining, then 4 years later, repeat the same cycle.
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2015
hyfr:
Foolishness of the day. May your wish guide ur future
haba, e never reach like this nah, why you dey curse me..
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by Chaleeee: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2015
Slonge2:

So shall it be for u IJN. Dead pple sha rule over ur life.
Re: Proof Of Buhari A Yaradua In Making (photos) by hyfr(m): 7:34am On Jan 12, 2015
Slonge2:
haba, e never reach like this nah, why you dey curse me..
OK I Bless you. This year is your year of un merited favor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Aliko Dangote’s $30million Home [rare Photos] / Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. / PHOTOS: Nigerian Police Officers Guard This Latina Hot Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.