Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? (13682 Views)

Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Zobo Drink / Clipper Or Shaving Stick Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? by whizqueen(f): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Goodevening to everyone,
Please I'ld like to know if there exist any side effects of the use of shaving creams or shaving powders on the pubic region for the removal of hair.

Is there any medical implication of its use?
Could it be detrimental to the health or have any long term effect as the case maybe?

Please I really need to know. Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? by CrazyScientist: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
It causes inward growth of hair angry
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? by whizqueen(f): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:
It causes inward growth of hair angry
What to you mean by inward growth of hair? Kindly explain please.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? by whizqueen(f): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2015
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? by YabaLeftist: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Makes the hairs in your nether region to turn grey fast.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? by whizqueen(f): 12:36am On Apr 03, 2015
YabaLeftist:
Makes the hairs in your nether region to turn grey fast.
Yaba left tis way
---------------------------------------->>>>
Don't look back
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? by zeezahbee(f): 1:28am On Apr 03, 2015
•Itching

• Burn

•Nicks

•Cuts

•Bumps

•Blisters/Pimples

•Genital infections

•Ingrown hairs
It all depends on how your body reacts to it
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? by YabaLeftist: 6:47am On Apr 03, 2015
whizqueen:

Yaba left tis way
---------------------------------------->>>>
Don't look back

I'm stating the fact, though my moniker might suggest otherwise. Continue using the darn thing at your own peril.

If you're cool with applying hair dye down there by the time you hit 30, then by all means continue using the shaving powder now.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? by whizqueen(f): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
zeezahbee:
•Itching

• Burn

•Nicks

•Cuts

•Bumps

•Blisters/Pimples

•Genital infections

•Ingrown hairs
It all depends on how your body reacts to it
Errrmmm okay thanks.
Although I dnt have all these reactions.
Re: What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? by whizqueen(f): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
YabaLeftist:

I'm stating the fact, though my moniker might suggest otherwise. Continue using the darn thing at your own peril.

If you're cool with applying hair dye down there by the time you hit 30, then by all means continue using the shaving powder now.
Hmmmnn.. . Okies thanks sir! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Three Die After Consuming Expired Drugs In Kaduna / Why Is Smoking So Hard To Quit? / Improving Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant With Self Fertility Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.