Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) (23851 Views)

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters / Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by thomasjoe1: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2015
baseg25:

source :http://www.punchng.com/news/ph-shooting-jonathan-leading-nigeria-to-hell-says-fanikayode/

Nigerian Politics is getting more shameless
Its a big shame, some E rats will dig up this story from last year January ( just to overheat the Polity and cause more confusion)..............
Make una continue ..........! After Feb 14 .......it will be between you and your conscience

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by folahann(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up! Against all odds, he insisted that those girls go and take their exams at Chibok which led to their kidnapping. You go buy some IQ.

This is one of the greatest problems of GEJ administration; always blaming opposition for its woes. Now I believe cluelessness knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by deletrue: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2015
This madness with Punch is at a very high degree. What kind of rubbish be this?
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2015
How can people be commenting without reading, this is an old news when FFK was stiLl in APC. I'm not a member of any party but I can't stand on this mis-information. The headline should hvae bear a RE:

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by dencotech(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2015
When Rev Fr Mbaka supports Jonathan today and turns against him 2moro people will say he is double-speaking or collected bribes. Now FFK too. See the solution to this country's problem will not come by parmenent loyalty or sentiments. I hold the view dat one is free to retract his or her words, views or stand anytime he realizes sth new and true of his later stand. Let's not drown the country cos of loyalty. True loyalty should be rooted in integrity, not on falsehood.
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Kingspin(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2015
The Op must be a m.ad man. And some1 made it the fp. M.adness!
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by lukecent: 9:29am On Jan 12, 2015
folahann:

So, Borno State Governor is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces abi?
Nairaland needs to introduce an IQ test before registration.
Who is the Chief security officer of Borno state? President Jonathan, abi?
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Alexisu: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2015
Even though the news is not related to d recent PH shooting, dis ffk is an idiot who needs to be transported to yaba, lagos left or uselu hospital, benin as soon as possible.

Just give him food and he will start talking(Obj 2014)

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by kenock: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2015
That is a typical yoruba man for you, he is neither here nor there. Nigeria would have been a better place

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Oyenirany(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Don't insult Yorubas because of one person....Prouudly yoruba

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by PStacks(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Femi Fani-Kayode is here today and he's there tomoro.

I don't even know who he is.

This man should pls get an identity.
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by ffo(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Brahms:
FFO! grin grin
ya, sup
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Locapito(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2015
ba7man:
More like two faced snake.
more like back stabbing double faced idiot.
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by twerkjack: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2015
FUCKING PDP PPL. BRIBERY AND CORRUPTN HAS BEEN THIER MIDDLE NAME EVER SINCE. POWER HUNGRY BEASTS, U ALL THINK U CAN POCKET POWER BY ALL MEANS, THE GOD THAT SEES WILL MAKE A LONG AWAITED CHANGE THIS YR AND FINALY MOVE THIS COUNTRY FORWARD. JUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by idee25(f): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2015
Seunjungle:
Egbon Femi, instead of u disgracing us here n there why can't you show us where you stand for? were you not the one threw bad news about this APC and now mentioning that the Mr Jonathan is leading people to hell. let's see you more clearly Chief!

Just as i had in mind. the guy is a one man army.
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 12, 2015
Rubbish event that took place over a year ago,this poster must be an idiot

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2015
OBJ said it already, Fani Kayode is my boy, give him food and he will sing, he is a good boy.
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by mjbaba: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2015
This post is dated 2014. Check d link
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by funkiebully: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2015
2011 news.

Shame to who ever brought this to fp
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by kingthreat(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2015
This is not supposed to be news. Date of Publication was January 11, 2014. Moderators need to be santioned
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by lukecent: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2015
donmalcolm21:
How can people be commenting without reading, this is an old news when FFK was stiLl in APC. I'm not a member of any party but I can't stand on this mis-information. The headline should hvae bear a RE:
My brother, APC is trying everything to win the February presidential election even to the extent of misleading people.
And you ve seen that many read this and did not remembered when Sen. Abe was shot. If this had been an exam test they ll all fail and will blame it on President Jonathan.
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by baseg25(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2015
thomasjoe1:

Nigerian Politics is getting more shameless
Its a big shame, some E rats will dig up this story from last year January ( just to overheat the Polity and cause more confusion)..............
Make una continue ..........! After Feb 14 .......it will be between you and your conscience
so who are the Erat o?..............
check yesterday punch newpaper
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by baseg25(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2015
lukecent:

My brother, APC is trying everything to win the February presidential election even to the extent of misleading people.
And you ve seen that many read this and did not remembered when Sen. Abe was shot. If this had been an exam test they ll all fail and will blame it on President Jonathan.
is it apc now or the media ..punch
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by EMMYZEE(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2015
baseg25:

source :http://www.punchng.com/news/ph-shooting-jonathan-leading-nigeria-to-hell-says-fanikayode/

This is a very old story na. All of una just dey dey talk rubbish. Una dey listen to news at all? Na today den shoot Magnus Abe?
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by UGOD40: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2015
I think this guy is after cheap publicity
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by lukecent: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2015
funkiebully:
2011 news.

Shame to who ever brought this to fp
APC supporters at work

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 12, 2015
ephemm:
my name is Femi, but if this guy continues to disgrace this name like this, I may change mine o!

Abi iru omo ale wo leleyi?!

This got me cracking...omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by arsetalks(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2015
I am sure the moderator who pushed this to the home page will lose his moderatorship once Seun sees it. He doesn't like stuffs like this. It is not criticizing APC or Buhari and shouldn't be on the home page.

On topic, this further shows what everyone knows about GEJ. He is leading Nigeria to destruction and those who are supporting him like the idiiiot known as Fani Kayode are doing doing so either because of region or religious sentiment or as is the case with the likes of Fani Kayode, Abbiati, Doyin Okuigbe and the likes, because of their own stomach infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by pauldehero(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2015
god have mercy on our nation...............: lets make the glo network the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heart
melting song,....YOU can port right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by baseg25(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2015
EMMYZEE:

This is a very old story na. All of una just dey dey talk rubbish. Una dey listen to news at all? Na today den shoot Magnus Abe?
read yesterday punch....today makes it a year after that statement............
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by okegbe: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2015
Goats also need change
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2015
folahann:

This is one of the greatest problems of GEJ administration; always blaming opposition for its woes. Now I believe cluelessness knows no bounds.

Shut up, dispute what I said or get the hell out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Eyitayo Jegede Wins Ondo PDP Governorship Primary / President Buhari Arrives Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.