Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

***five Reasons You Should Not Vote For Pdp At The Fed. Level***** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***five Reasons You Should Not Vote For Pdp At The Fed. Level***** (617 Views)

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***five Reasons You Should Not Vote For Pdp At The Fed. Level***** by amzaq(m): 6:10am On Jan 12, 2015
REASONS WHY I WON’T VOTE FOR PDP AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL
The government of PDP may not be as bad as people think it is, not that I hate PDP as a party but I dislike the attitude of PDP at the federal level which is why I created this post. After all, some PDP governors performed e.g. Akwa Ibom State, Plateau State and others. Meanwhile, with the following reasons, I am convinced PDP cannot take Nigeria to the promised land most especially if the persist with GEJ.
1. JONATHAN DOES NOT KEEP TO HIS WORDS
It is not a news that GEJ does not keep to his words, in fact, he deceived Nigerians a lot and the only reason why he is still the president today is solely because Nigerians forget things easily and cannot hold their leaders to their words. Did you remember the promised buses after removal of subsidy, he promised steady power supply if I should make a list for this it will be endless
2. HE DOES NOT JUST LOOK LIKE A LEADER
This one even annoys me a lot. There is something wrong with GEJ, maybe the way he carries himself I don’t really know. But each time he appear on my TV I feel like switching it off. He doesn’t look like convinced, the charisma is not there, he always look as if he is being pushed or under pressure to do things. In fact, GEJ is uninspiring and look too clueless
3. HE IS CORRUPTION PERSONIFIED
Even if he is not corrupt himself, there are a lot of question marks about corruption in his government and he confirmed that different times himself, most recently with his speech about Buhari jailing someone who stole money so little that cannot buy Peugeot, can u imagine, so small thieves can roam the street abi? Also you remember stealing is not corruption, missing billions, Oduah Saga, the fraca with Lamido Sanusi, what os Farouk Lawan etc
4. HIS CAMPAIGN STRATEGY IS FAULTY
I don’t if I am the only one noticing it but GEJ’s campaign has been nothing to write home about, instead of talking about his achievement and how to rescue Nigeria’s economy, he has been aimlessly attacking Buhari and APC. The worst thing about this is that he continues promoting Buhari indirectly, despite his jibes at Buhari he still look unconvinced and clueless maybe that is why he always say what he wasn’t supposed to say.
5. HE SURROUDS HIMSELF WITH PEOPLE HE CANNOT CONTROL
Look at the character of Olisa Metuh, FFK and co. they are just embarrassing themselves on social media most especially that FFK. Every time he opens his mouth, he rants. Saying all sort of things. Look at Okonjo Iweala speaking English everyday and our economy continue crashing head down, what of the untouchable NNPC woman, Stela Oduah Nko and so many more.

1 Like

Re: ***five Reasons You Should Not Vote For Pdp At The Fed. Level***** by speakthetruth: 6:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Hmm. Ur opinions.
Re: ***five Reasons You Should Not Vote For Pdp At The Fed. Level***** by Hazardd(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2015
u don talk am finish

2 Likes

Re: ***five Reasons You Should Not Vote For Pdp At The Fed. Level***** by Voice234: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2015
A party where the candidates offering the highest amount to the delegates gets the ticket during the primaries. Even their non political office holders in the persons of their delegates are corrupt, selling their votes for money. So such a part cannot and I repeat will never fight corruption.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Headache Can Only Be Cured By APC, Jonathan Should Step Down: Tinubu / Buhari Did All This? ???? / Youths In Imo Angry With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.