Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP (1124 Views)

Senate Confirms Buhari's Nominees For Supreme Court, INEC & NCC / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Buhari’s Certificate: Go To court, INEC Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by bugs1: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has denied claims that it is involved in a cover-up for the All Progressives Council (APC) presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, over his certificate saga.

It noted that the election commission does not have the constitutional powers to disqualify any candidate sent to it by the political parties.

INEC, while responding to the allegation raised by the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that the electoral commission is covering up for Buhari over the certificate issue told the ruling party to go to court if it feels so aggrieved.

The director of Media and Publicity of PDP Presidential Campaigns, Chief Femi Fani Kayode, had on Saturday accused INEC of covering up Buhari over his failure to submit his certificate and credentials.

He said “INEC erred in law by publishing the name of a candidate without receiving the personal particulars of the candidate within seven days of receiving his nomination forms as indicated in section 31(3).”

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/01/buharis-certificate-go-court-inec-tells-pdp/
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2015
shikaina!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by PAINGAIN: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2015
Why can't buhari go to d military or any of those foreign schools he attended and get his certificates? Buhari u've lost my vote already, pls don't also lose d respect I have for u bcus of this certificate saga. I had to fly to nigeria from south africa in 2010 to get my certificate from my school in anambra bcus I wanted to apply for admission into d uni in joburg. I went to my school and got my certificate. Buhari we know american school said u were issued a diploma, d military said they have copies of ur certificates, and if applied for, u'll get d copies. I still don't know why u can't go to d military and get those copies or write ur american school to send u a copy of ur cert. I mean how hard can it be? People pls let's b realistic here, I am not supporting gej but buhari supporters(I used to b one) how difficult is it for buhari to go to abuja and get those copies and submit to inec?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2015
Media scam
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by SweetJoystick(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2015
I tire o! INEC has since said they can't disqualify Buhari as they have no powers to, make PDP go court as advised. grin
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by Sylvarresta(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2015
GMB till 2019, then me

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by LagosBoi2(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2015
INEC is making sense for the first time

TANoids, Oya go to court instead of making noise
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by jingh(f): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2015
see the blow given to Jonathan and pdp scrotum.
they cant recover from this statement for a week.

Jonathan will be like SEE THIS INEC WEY I WAN USE DENYING MY MOTIVES AT CRUCIAL MOMENT.

more cries from pdp and taniod community
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by holatin(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Another Jonathan plan has failed.
They should go to court rather than paying some thug to ask foolish question on nairaland
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by loabb2(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2015
[s]
PAINGAIN:
Why can't buhari go to d military or any of those foreign schools he attended and get his certificates? Buhari u've lost my vote already, pls don't also lose d respect I have for u bcus of this certificate saga. I had to fly to nigeria from south africa in 2010 to get my certificate from my school in anambra bcus I wanted to apply for admission into d uni in joburg. I went to my school and got my certificate. Buhari we know american school said u were issued a diploma, d military said they have copies of ur certificates, and if applied for, u'll get d copies. I still don't know why u can't go to d military and get those copies or write ur american school to send u a copy of ur cert. I mean how hard can it be? People pls let's b realistic here, I am not supporting gej but buhari supporters(I used to b one) how difficult is it for buhari to go to abuja and get those copies and submit to inec?
[/s]

Idioot.... Jonathan goat.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by laidian(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2015
PAINGAIN:

My broda, i'm not soliciting for buhari or wateva, but want speak wat i feel is da truth.
dont let us be gullible about d certificate saga. d fact is dt d military do keep original certificates of its commissioning officers. dr is a tedious procedure to retrieve certificate frm d military, btw buhari has bn submittin affidavit since 2003 y cries now? broda it takes longer dan a week to get certificate institutions how much more d military.
vote anybody, make sure u vote and vote wisely.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by fiverrwin(f): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2015
Correct
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari - giving FFK and PDP sleepless nights.
Certificate or no certificate,Buhari is our next presido.

Sai Buhari joor!
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by omolami: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2015
Jega and inec as a whole seems partisan. First Jega planned to give 22000 new poling boots to d north, secondly he received affidafit late from buhari long after closing date of submission thirdly he pasted unsustanciated affidafit as requirement to contest by buhari now he is telling PDP to go to court, knowing that courts are on strike as planned by apc with Jega. This country does not belong to one group. Thank God my brothers from niger delta are watching. What is good for d goose is also good for d gender.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2015
berem:

Sai Buhari joor!

A man that wants to rule Nigeria cannot provide his secondary school certificate and you guys are shouting buhari everywhere? smh
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by clevvermind(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari could not really present his certificate? This is amazing.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by clevvermind(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2015
berem:

Sai Buhari joor!
keep dreaming.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by Ellidude(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2015
Shame on PDP. Buhari for 2015
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Go To Court, INEC Tells PDP by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
JonaTAN
saTANist cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Avoid Gbagada-oworonshoki / Let's Us Discuss Section318 Of 1999 Constitution Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria / President Jonathan Visits Late Yar'adua's Family In Katsina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.