Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins (55651 Views)

Funny Pictures Some Nigerians Can Relate To / PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo / Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by gogochocolate: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2015
no hope for the igbo man. i will triple my effort to make sure that cow called buhari does not come near aso rock. stupid bigot. stark illiterate buhari. bastard buhari. demonic devil buhari. vampire buhari

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Newkidoo(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2015
dejt4u:
Guys..what ya say?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EOAjJvHr6lg/VLOLvMXJcYI/AAAAAAAER28/eOgVvd_kN4o/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/01/buhari-shares-pics-of-some-nigerians-he.html
This was created by a fan.. Nothing more!!
Ngige, an anambra man is going to be part of the cabinet of buhari!! Igbos are there!! We are all one Nigeria.. Let us stop all these tribalism.. It is killing us as a nation!!

Sai buhari 2015.. Vote for change!! Give them a Chance and see the difference.. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by elmajor(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2015
patrickdarlins:
a big N...and a tiny o....

NO!!!!
That means you want to them. Yes means you don't want to see them.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by pat077: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2015
The team is made of failures.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by silenthor1: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2015
How efficient will they be? undecided
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by knowme(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2015
dejt4u:
Guys..what ya say?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EOAjJvHr6lg/VLOLvMXJcYI/AAAAAAAER28/eOgVvd_kN4o/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/01/buhari-shares-pics-of-some-nigerians-he.html

Brilliant minds people that have a good reputation, hate them because of your illegalities but you cannot stop us from Voting in Buhari, We the People of Nigeria want change and this is the change we are anticipating

come 14th Febuhari we will demand for this man buhari so competence can return to our government, #fe-buhari biko

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by silenthor1: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]whether he takes dem or not,he can't stop corruption
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by sparkleboy(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2015
angry grin
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2015
Kylekent59:
See imagined future impossible tence leaders

It's 'Tense", not 'Tence'

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by babadee1(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2015
gogochocolate:
no hope for the igbo man. i will triple my effort to make sure that cow called buhari does not come near aso rock. stupid bigot. stark illiterate buhari. bastard buhari. demonic devil buhari. vampire buhari

Come on! Eight people is not a complete list my friend. I know you can't support Buhari but at least be honest about it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2015
wat will dey do wen dey get to aso rock
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by BodyKiss(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2015
funkiebully:
Igbos supporting buhari una see una self?

This is Just a glimpse.

What's with you guys with tribalism? What good has Jonathan done for the entire nation, let alone his own people?
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by bizhub: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2015
Similar faces,but wait wait ....they've all been in power before....in one position or the other...so what have they achieved? Notin!! They should just wait till 2019..No Igbo man in the list......Oya naaaa

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by BAMMGROUP: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2015
iiichidodo:
Thiz old man should us his waec and stop playing with our intelligence. ..

I think we should check urs first lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by lonelydora: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2015
Amaechi is the first guy I will love to see.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by gebest: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2015
PDP propagandist at it again.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by 4four(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2015
morefire:
i dont want to see elrufai and Ameachi
Na uncle jona nd sist patia u won c. angry grin
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Dannyset(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2015
Another PDP shi.t I think. Am a yoruba man, and this team does not cut across Nigeria. And that's one mistake a Party like APC will never make. Pls continue trying all ur propaganda while we continue winning the heart of the people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Reference(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2015
Fair enough in the circumstance, certain better breeds than most of those there right now but once again, certainly not the best. We always have to stomach bad food in Nigeria, why?
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by softandsweet(f): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2015
sainty2k3:
Pls who is that woman beside fashola
Abike Dabiri
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by hedonistic: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2015
Mostly Yoruba and Abokki elements - apart from Oshiomole and the rogue Amaechi . That says a lot about how Buhari regards the good people of the South East, Niger Delta, and Middle Belt.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by 4four(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2015
J12:
The team is made of failures.
like uncle Jona
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by gratiaeo(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2015
Newkidoo:

This was created by a fan.. Nothing more!!
Ngige, an anambra man is going to be part of the cabinet of buhari!! Igbos are there!! We are all one Nigeria.. Let us stop all these tribalism.. It is killing us as a nation!!

Sai buhari 2015.. Vote for change!! Give them a Chance and see the difference.. Thanks
Are u now Buhari spokesman?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by scribble: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2015
The moderator that deleted my comment on this thread will not live long

Seun pls caution your people Abeg

Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by yorke1: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2015
No Igbo person there. Buhari should keep on dreaming anyway!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Howmon: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2015
I should be on that team!!! Yes!!! That's how we roll!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by drkayrazzy(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by drkayrazzy(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2015
Ok angry
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by ilovecritics(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by command01(f): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2015
Fayemi messed it up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Missy89(f): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2015
Nigerians and their ancient mentality

What good is the minister from your region doing for you as we speak?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo / How To Put An Elephant In A Fridge / Yahoo Masquerade Spotted At Lagos Cyber Cafe Seriously Chatting With Maga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.