Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins (55653 Views)

Funny Pictures Some Nigerians Can Relate To / PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo / Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Lemon12:
is El-Rufai not contesting?
he is contesting for the governorship seat in kaduna state. Fashola,Amaechi and Fayemi are already ex-governors. Oshiomole still has like 2years to round up.
I don't know who the two females in the picture are. At least there are women in the team.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by deygar: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2015
Y is tifnubu and atiku not on ur fantasy team...oriti la aja...GEJ till 2019..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by ProfOwah(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2015
I no want bye bye
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by AmandaaaP(f): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2015
shift15:
50% Yoruba.....

What's the big deal ?

GEJ has 80% igbo
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by k4kings(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2015
dejt4u:
Guys..what ya say?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EOAjJvHr6lg/VLOLvMXJcYI/AAAAAAAER28/eOgVvd_kN4o/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/01/buhari-shares-pics-of-some-nigerians-he.html
where re d igbos So no place for dem in Aso Rock.. Thanks for d info... GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by christopher123(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by jingh(f): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lemon12:
weyrey
what da Bleep.
small small ooo
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EOAjJvHr6lg/VLOLvMXJcYI/AAAAAAAER28/eOgVvd_kN4o/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

take it or leave it, everyone there is a performer with a clearly observable track record
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by kino: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
No Igbo Man - Amaechi na Ikwere, he no be igbo. Igbo Kwenu GEJ till 2019. Two women only, see am women are heading back to the kitchen.

Women please vote wisely GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by MadCow1: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by goldman777: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
MORNDEW:

Wht wrong about el- rufai. Say it here so we keep silent. Bt before u do so that man is one of the most intelligent ppl in Nigeria. -Fact-

dat pdp defector still has pdp tyranny in his blood i wont b surprised if he defects back to pdp he has washed his hands wit d tears of nigerians as an fct minister & pdp cronny only GOD himself can truly 4give him
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by garba89(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
so that you can kill them
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by MadCow1: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari...

Please avoid dealing with the likes of; Rochas Okorocha, Fayemi, Oshomole and some ragamuffins in your party.

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by garba89(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
AbuMikey:

Yes, I want to See them.

#SaiBuhari
#FeBuhari14
Agree with you
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by samibode(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
bizhub:
Similar faces,but wait wait ....they've all been in power before....in one position or the other...so what have they achieved? Notin!! They should just wait till 2019..No Igbo man in the list......Oya naaaa

Yes because its only 8 people dat will rule in the entire government otondo.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Pennywise(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
You guys should worry more about those you will never see in a publicity like this.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Newkidoo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
gratiaeo:

Are u now Buhari spokesman?
Are you the clueless fellow saying #bringbackbuharicertificate!! Did anyone tell u It was stolen or kidnapped

Ode boy!! Likes of you are taking Nigeria backwards!! Don't worry, you will soon change your shallow minded thoughts..
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Newkidoo(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
softandsweet:

Abike Dabiri
Noo.. That is not dabiri.. This one below osinbajo is dabiri..

Am not sure but I think that is Aisha buhari!!
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by drnoel: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
morefire:
i dont want to see elrufai and Ameachi

A billion likes
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
that Edo man there will tell everyone to "go an die"...
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by emerich(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
I see people with great vision and purpose, Buhari 2015.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by holluwai(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Good list esp with BRF but the only person there I don't dig abiki dabiri. Oh please this woman should go the fcvk and sleep!
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Vikky014(f): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
berem:
Okorocha is contesting for a second term. Oby Ezekwesili will be in the team too.
Relax my sister. Igbos will definitely be in the team when Buhari wins. Don't panic
hmmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by condralbede(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
funkiebully:
Igbos supporting buhari una see una self?

This is Just a glimpse.
Berem and his fellows shld say something abt this. grin tongue grin

No plans for the SE ppl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by callmenow: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
The sneering facesof Corrupt Nigerians, except comrade O. Anyways, Buhari can dream on. Certificate ko!
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Justicealh3(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
If they will not dislead GENERAL we need them there at aso rock.
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by achu442(m): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
See this man..You wan carry Amaechi go Aso Rock??....You don't know who u are dealing with...Ask Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by GIYAZZ(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
AbuMikey:

Yes, I want to See them.

#SaiBuhari
#FeBuhari14
FFuck Buhari and GEJ!!!!!

I support neither of them, let the youths take over!!!!

FFuck those old money lovers!!!!!!! angry
Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by FRCS(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
dejt4u:
Guys..what ya say?

http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/01/buhari-shares-pics-of-some-nigerians-he.html

No!
No!!
&
No!!!

I don't want to hear any of them is close to Aso-Rock talkless of seeing any of them there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by judondasylva(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
BodyKiss:

Tribalism is a disease.
yea it is because u are not the one with the shoe so how can u know how it pinch? But then ask ur self is that the change?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins by Sunbellar: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Igbos in NL, have you seen the APCs Islamic formations.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo / How To Put An Elephant In A Fridge / Yahoo Masquerade Spotted At Lagos Cyber Cafe Seriously Chatting With Maga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.