Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri (51438 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas / Amaechi And Rochas Fighting At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by teufelein(f): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
MadCow1:

Nigeria isn't breaking up anytime soon... ...

if i'm decoding your ip correctly you're not even in nigeria...goodluck to you.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Bevista: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
MadCow1:

[b]First of all, my heritage isn't questionable.. Your beliefs or lack thereof are of absolutely zero consequence. You can choose to believe any darn thing you choose.. Beliefs have been around longer than you and would continue to exist long after you..

Secondly... I am NIGERIAN, not Biafran.

Thirdly.. Killing 3.5 million Igbos in a war... grin I don't see you talking about the how many million non Igbos killed by Ndi Igbos in that same war o! grin

ANYWAYS... let me give you my stance on this subject matter... First of all, RIP to the dead.. They fought and died for their belief in a cause. That said, the Biafran cause is dead. We have since moved past that bridge. A new struggle has emerged. Buhari participated in that war as a soldier of the Nigerian Armed Forces. He fought against the Igbos as a matter of duty, nothing personal. We all took losses in that war.. My father lost 4 brothers to Nigerian Airforce bombs in Aba in one day.. My Grandfather was Ojukwus ADC and fought on the frontlines of Biafra and still carries some shrapnel as a reminder of his participation in that war.. We all paid our price and we have moved on..

This is now 2014... I can't live my life today based on the events of 1967.. Between 1967 and now, Nigeria has gone from sending letters via Telegram to doing it via email.. grin.

You can't choose to dwell in the past or come to terms with reality..

Jonathan is not an Igbo man either but an Ijaw man.. And you may also want to remember that the Ijaws were also anti-Biafra.

Nigeria isn't breaking up anytime soon... But when we the electorates start exercising our freedoms a little more and changing these corrupt politicians, then we would slowly walk towards the confederation you seek.[/b]
Very dispassionate! Couldn't agree more.

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by SweetJoystick(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
omotoyin007:
79. afosahid: Quote Post

obailala:

..and in your mind, you are automatically 101% sure that the motor assembly plant in Nnewi will be closed if GEJ leaves power?

Can you please take several seats at the back... angry

If a less corrupt government is at the centre, you will surely see several more automotive assembly plants springing up across the south east. With less corruption and better security even in the north, investor confidence would be boosted in Nigeria as a whole and more foreign investors would surely troop down into the south east to tap into the juicy business environment of Nigeria.

NISSAN, FORD and TOYOTA would surely love to have a plant in Nigeria but due to the percieved insecurity and corrupt business environment (especially by govt officials demanding cutbacks), these companies have been very wary of investing a kobo in Nigeria and have kept away. The story of Virgin Nigeria and the shocking words of Richard Branson when he pulled away from Nigeria is still fresh in our minds. With the forthcoming elections, these guys are closely monitoring Nigeria and praying a less corrupt govt takes over.

Saboteur to Igbo race indeed, what Nonsense!... The kind of Igbo blood in me is too superior and does not permit blind and silly followership. By the way, is Jonathan even an Igbo man?... Okay, he's not my brother but rather my close neighbour so I can easily assume he's my brother but then, "OF WHAT USE IS MY BROTHER'S LEADERSHIP TO ME IF HE CANNOT DEVELOP THE NATION OR EVEN JUST OUR FATHER'S COMPOUND?"

GOD BLESS YOU!!! I wish most Nigerians will finally wake up and understand that our major problem in this country is CORRUPTION!! Brother please tell them that if we have a government that will fight corruption from the HIGHEST to the LOWEST level in this country, then we have the chance to reach our potential of being ranked among the GREATEST nations of the world.

Our President gets castigated in the media for doing nothing about corruption and he comes to tell us his major opposition jailed someone for stealing small money. And some people here are still saying #GEJ2019

When I read comment like these I feel this heavenly peace in me. It is heartwarming to know we still have people who are rational,objective and don't reason with silly sentiment.
God bless you both obailala & afosahid.
May God bless you
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by ruffp: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
gogochocolate:

THE BOKO HARAM BUHARI YOU DEFEND IS UNEDUCATED. I AM NOT SURPRISED YOU ARE DEFENDING HIM BECAUSE YOU MUST BE A DULLARD LIKE HIM. A MAN WHO CANNOT PRODUCE ORDINARY SSCE CERTIFICATE IS A MAN YOU SUPPORT.IT TAKES ONLY AN UNEDUCATED PERSON LIKE YOU TO SPEW RUBBISH WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE ENVIRONMENT HE EXISTS. BUHARI PUT US IN THIS SHIT IN 1983. FOR OVER 30 YEARS WE HAVE SUFFERED FOR HIS ACTIONS. HIS ENTRY INTO GOVERNMENT BROUGHT THE LIKES OF ABACHA, BABAGIDA

1st n foremost, quit using capital letters.
2ndly, It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
teufelein:

...if you're purebred as you avered and a real son of the soil and u're a biafran, love your people and you have the freedom republic DNA anchored in you then i don't see why you should be supporting somebody that killed 3,5 millions of your people....counting.. i don't believe you're igbo.
PS: nigerian problem is structurally systemic and culturally pronged...is either total disintegration or extrem confederation...

u my friend are an encapsulated m.oron.. so u are amongst those who go around claiming to be a biafran! How old are u? Even those who fought In the biafran war are not claiming this, e.g my father and his friend and this makes me a bonafide ibo man from Abia state. The world has moved on since biafra and if u are still myopic in reasoning in this time and age then I wonder what hope ur generation holds.

Biafra gbuo onwegi dia.

My vote went to Buhari as far back as 2011 and i am just itching to do so again come FEBUHARI 14. Ndewonuo!!

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
The team has arrived!

IMO ARE YOU READY? cool

#GMB15

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Chigold101(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Mark my words: Rochas Okorocha will be the next Nigerian President of Igbo-Extration! The man's appeal is across-the-board.
sure he appeals across the board.

Which board are u talking about? Draft board or chess board?

Because I see Rochas and Amaechi as pawn in Tinubuā€˜s chess board.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by MadCow1: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
teufelein:

if i'm decoding your ip correctly you're not even in nigeria...goodluck to you.

Sadly all my I.P tells you is where I am currently..

You may want to check my I.P footprint and find out where I was barely 48 hours ago.. grin

And chances are by the time you check my I.P address in 6 days time, I would be on another continent all together.. grin

But I assure you that come February 14th, I will be in the South of Nigeria, Port Harcourt to be precise, voting for change..

I don't need Goodluck... That's for lazy people.

9 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Eziachi: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:
Rochas is a show man to the core, he will organise a great show, BUT that does not in anyway mean Buhari will get the much needed 25% of votes in Imo state.
He did not get one per cent last time, anything more than that is realistically a successful, don't you think?
Jonathan will win by a possible landslide but Rochas might stop the possibility of Jonathan 99% voters turn out, which was were the figures was manufactured in 2011.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
#CHANGE! cool

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by hotwax: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mark my word "Rochas Okoracha will be president after Buhari"

We Yorubas we be glad to support him. And Mark it, any candidate yorubas support always win.

He will win the heart of Yorubas.

Yorubas will never support any igbo polical ambition, not like Rochas. We will remember you for the change you are championing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by nnasino(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
obailala:

..and in your mind, you are automatically 101% sure that the motor assembly plant in Nnewi will be closed if GEJ leaves power?

If a less corrupt government is at the centre, you will surely see several more automotive assembly plants springing up across the south east. With less corruption and better security even in the north, investor confidence would be boosted in Nigeria as a whole and more foreign investors would surely troop down into the south east to tap into the juicy business environment of Nigeria.

NISSAN, FORD and TOYOTA would surely love to have a plant in Nigeria but due to the percieved insecurity and corrupt business environment (especially by govt officials demanding cutbacks), these companies have been very wary of investing a kobo in Nigeria and have kept away. The story of Virgin Nigeria and the shocking words of Richard Branson when he pulled away from Nigeria is still fresh in our minds. With the forthcoming elections, these guys are closely monitoring Nigeria and praying a less corrupt govt takes over.

Saboteur to Igbo race indeed, what Nonsense!... The kind of Igbo blood in me is too superior and does not permit blind and silly followership. By the way, is Jonathan even an Igbo man?... Okay, he's not my brother but rather my close neighbour so I can easily assume he's my brother but then, "OF WHAT USE IS MY BROTHER'S LEADERSHIP TO ME IF HE CANNOT DEVELOP THE NATION OR EVEN JUST OUR FATHER'S COMPOUND?"
well said boss, its unfortunate many igbos are still easily deceived with tribal and religious propaganda after we will be forming educated and sophisticated. Mtcheew
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by teufelein(f): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijadeyhia:

[s]u my friend are an encapsulated m.oron.. so u are amongst those who go around claiming to be a biafran! How old are u? Even those who fought In the biafran war are not claiming this, e.g my father and his friend and this makes me a bonafide ibo man from Abia state. The world has moved on since biafra and if u are still myopic in reasoning in this time and age then I wonder what hope ur generation holds.

Biafra gbuo onwegi dia.

My vote went to Buhari as far back as 2011 and i am just itching to do so again come FEBUHARI 14. Ndewonuo![/s]!

arrant rubbbbbissh...i'll not stoop that low to engage in a creative communicative dialogue with nwa awusa...go away...bye bye.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by nnasino(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:
Imo youths are already mobilizing supports for Buhari in the streets of Owerri.
wow, this is. Great
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Campaign ground here we come cool

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by thaoriginator: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wow! I love this! Berem dis is your state o!

Meanwhile, Jonathan is lying to Ibadan people right now.. Very clueless somebori

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by reborn1: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
hotwax:

We Yorubas we be glad to support him. And Mark it, any candidate yorubas support always win.

Yorubas will never support any igbo polical ambition, not like Rochas. We will remember you for the change you are championing.

Endorsed. Rochas Okorocha for President after GMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Ikengawo: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Why did Buhari where Igbo attire in Abia Enugu and Anambra, but Hausa attire in Imo?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2020313_b7jwamoiqaapltd_jpega11c0d0349c1c6a93e47ac24860c7aff
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Unemadu: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
MadCow1:

I just checked my DNA and It is verified that I am a purebred.

Can you tell me why you support Jonathan (an Ijaw man)?

And tell us why u will support someone that kills your relatives
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by trapangels: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
obailala:

lol... Can u hear urself "If a less corrupt gov" so u agree dt all of them r corrupt abi?dts k. Bt wats d gaurantee dt d less currupt gov wont be more currupt wen dy ave d power?i think i prefer d more corrupt gov, @ least i knw their level of corruption.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by sol2galay: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
YNeme3E:
I aint a fan of buhari, neither am I of GEJ, buh GEJ is the lesser of the two evils..., and by the way all these buharians, how sure are u that buhari will better nigeria eh? Forget all these his baseless promises about jobs, security and what not, Buhari will not move Nigeria forward,, no way,.. he has been running for president since 1999 or so, and he has always lost,, he loses for a reason,,, nature forbids him as the next nigerian president, he will lose again,, contest in 2019 and lose again, contest in 2023 and lose again, and I heard he is sick, I don't want anoda yar adua repeat ooo, our president should have a WAEC certificate, and be healthy.. U guys think buhari is pulling crowd,, wait till GEJ does his rally in owerri...

And u said u are not GEJ fan,we all knw Buhari is not an angel neither is he the change we re clamouring for..but wht we need is change from this particular gvt,because we cant endure this GEJ gvt for another four years. If he "Buhari" comes in and fail we will still give him GEJ treatment come 2019. Hope u re cleared?
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by MadCow1: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unemadu:

And tell us why u will support someone that kills your relatives

It was a war..

Kill or be killed..

What the FHUCK did you expect?

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
gogochocolate:

we were both stupid to allow hausa to be cheating us all this years. The only difference now is that i am now wiser and refuse to be ruled by them while you still remain foolish. he who does not know and does not that he does not know is a fool. I will not remain

You are the only one that is being solely stuppid and of course silly. You better pick up your bag and go back to School so as to read your history and Nigeria very well.......................

However, you are free to read all my past posts so as to learn more about Nigeria history

Who was the President of this country in First Republic?

Who was the acting prime minister after Tafawa Balewa was killed?

Who became the first military leader/president?

In second Republic, who was the Vice president?

Who came up with Unitary system of government that was inherited by Hausas/fulanis?

How come the same peole with born to rule mentality agreed to regional government in 60s?

How come the same people agreed to share/rotate power between south and north prior to 1999 election; PDP

How come they voted for Abiola in millions despite their born to rule mentality

How come they allowed a southerner in person OBJ to rule over them for 8yrs before you southerners bleeped them up as usual..

How come the same people allowed someone from middlebelt to rule over them despite the fact that they are thousands of them who could occupy that position

How come the same people you despise so much allowed your brothers and sisters to be employed to their civil services until u started calling them names

How come they live among you for years and refuse to exhibit the same born to rule mentality(People with this inbuilt mentality would always exhibit it wherever they go); only keep to their businesses in the East and West

Answer those questions you fool
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ikengawo:
Why did Buhari where Igbo attire in Abia Enugu and Anambra, but Hausa attire in Imo?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2020313_b7jwamoiqaapltd_jpega11c0d0349c1c6a93e47ac24860c7aff

he changed as soon as he got to the state house in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
teufelein:

arrant rubbbbbissh...i'll not stoop that low to engage in a creative communicative dialogue with nwa awusa...go away...bye bye.

well spoken in a typical ibo accent "bye bye" lol. muwa ni na kpo nwa awusa akwaya? ahunanum onye ijaw iso na jaka eze. anumanu! The four walls of ur academia surely didnt do justice to ur mindset. Even access to the world via internet and media has been of absolutely rock bottom value to u..... miniscule at d most. Na prayer u need!

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by doublezero7(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
hotwax:

I'm a Yoruba man from Ondo state, born and bred in Lagos! But the love I have for Rochas tho! Been following him for years now and he's one of the few people I have absolutely faith in to lead the country! I was heartbroken when he lost the presidential primaries (guess that was because his party is a minority in APC). If what is being reported that Buhari would only rule for 1 term is true, then make I start to dey campaign for Rochas down! He'll be the next president of Nigeria...and the best of all yet! And he's an Igbo man! grin

Rochas for president 2019-2027

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by calaway: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijadeyhia:

well spoken in a typical ibo accent "bye bye" lol. muwa ni na kpo nwa awusa akwaya? ahunanum onye ijaw iso na jaka eze. anumanu! The four walls of ur academia surely didnt do justice ur mindset. Even access to the world via internet and media has been of absolutely rock bottom value to u..... miniscule at d most. Na prayer u need!

are you sure you are an igbo man? answer these questions and tell me your place in Nigeria:
1. do you know that the igbo man and s/s is marginalized in Nigeria from childhood to Adulthood how you may ask? Let me tell you,Although oil money from the s/e is used to pay teachers, build schools and provide infrastructure for living you will see that an igbo child, a yoruba child and an hausa child are in the same class taught by the same teacher under the same conditions and when an examination is written to get placement into secondary school (common entrance exams) the igbo achild is expected to score 160 points and the yoruba child is expected to score 100 point and the hausa child is required to score only 60 points and even at this the none igbo children are considered for admission before the igbo child, this same treatment applies in Jamb examinations for university placement and also applies in job placement for everyone umemplyed hausa graduate there are 20 igbo. these laws where put in place by Buhari and his co-travelers and GEJ is moving to change this anomaly. even in the army when was the last time you saw an igbo man on the hierarchy radar. 80% of the oil wells/license in Nigeria are owned by the hausa is this fair on the igbo and s/s from who's domain it is derived. this is not a coincidence it as a grand design. your chances are better under GEJ cos his is Igbo at heart and also a victim of the wicked system but you can collect anything you can from APC it is your oil money all of it.

Even now gej/pdp cannot campaign freely in their domain cos they are not as tolerant or docile as you are towards matters that concern you future. Ask igbo who live in the north how much love buhari's people have for your kinsmen. they are killed like chickens at the drop of a hat.

so Mr. Igbo man dont be a Ba.stard be an Igbo man!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by zheroes(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
YNeme3E:
I aint a fan of buhari, neither am I of GEJ, buh GEJ is the lesser of the two evils..., and by the way all these buharians, how sure are u that buhari will better nigeria eh? Forget all these his baseless promises about jobs, security and what not, Buhari will not move Nigeria forward,, no way,.. he has been running for president since 1999 or so, and he has always lost,, he loses for a reason,,, nature forbids him as the next nigerian president, he will lose again,, contest in 2019 and lose again, contest in 2023 and lose again, and I heard he is sick, I don't want anoda yar adua repeat ooo, our president should have a WAEC certificate, and be healthy.. U guys think buhari is pulling crowd,, wait till GEJ does his rally in owerri...
may the God that you serve destine your life and that of your future generation the way Nigeria is run at the moment!!!!! say amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by hotwax: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fellow Yorubas...lets start giving Rochas Okorocha consideration for presidency...Lets support this Igbo man.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Ikengawo: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Unemadu: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
MadCow1:

It was a war..

Kill or be killed..

What the FHUCK did you expect?

Ok go ahead and vote someone that killed civillians and raped women in the name of war.

Carry go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Mark my words: Rochas Okorocha will be the next Nigerian President of Igbo-Extration! The man's appeal is across-the-board.

STORY!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. / Photo: No Government Can Fix Nigeria In 4years - Goodluck Jonathan / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.