Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri (51407 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas / Amaechi And Rochas Fighting At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Sloan: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Mark my words: Rochas Okorocha will be the next Nigerian President of Igbo-Extration! The man's appeal is across-the-board.

I don't think so but Nigeria will cross the bridge when it gets there. Why don't I think so: Rochas is opposed directly, most strongly by his own fellow Ibos, some even from Imo State! The Ibos in Anambra will NEVER see anything good in Rochas because he is not from their state. Ojukwu could never win even a party ticket in a mainstream political party and when he managed to clinch the one at APGA (a fringe, local party even in 2003) he got less than 3% of all national votes! What does that tell you? The majority of Ibos did not even vote for him! Never mind the Ibos in Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi!!

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Sloan: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by sweetgala(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
gogochocolate:

YOU ARE A BLOODY PRODIGAL HAUSA SON. NIGERIA IS TRIBALISM PERSONIFIED. YOUR TRIBE DETERMINES WHAT YOU GET FROM THE COUNTRY.IF THAT COW FROM THE NORTH COMES FUNDING FOR THE PROJECTS IN THE SOUTH EAST WOULD BE STOPPED. FROM ENUGU , I CAN FLY TO ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD. GEJ IS FRIEND OF THE IGBOS. OUR REGION HAS WITNESSED MASSIVE ECONOMIC GROWTH DURING GEJ TENURE. I WILL NOT GO BACK TO EYGPT. BUHARI MUST NOT PRESIDE OVER OUR AFFAIRS

The main problem we have is what you have just written , what would happen when GEJ leaves if he is elected 2015 PDP would then zone to North in 2019 and then whatever largesse received would be reversed for 8 years and then 2027 zoned to SW.

What we want is a FG where Nigeria as a totality is improved where tribe does not govern , a political party that selects the best by consensus irrespective of zone or tribe.

The Igbo might get their own president by 2019 in the person of Rochas

8 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Collynzo9: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rochas is a show man to the core, he will organise a great show, BUT that does not in anyway mean Buhari will get the much needed 25% of votes in Imo state.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:
I am Igbo and a Christian. I support Buhari not beacuse I think he's the Messiah but because I see no possibility of GEJ getting better in the next 4 years. I am heading to Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri now for the campaign rally of GMB and Rochas.

I did not receive a damn from anybody and I will NEVER collect. I am going there just to show my support to these men.

I will be bringing you live updates.
u are very stupid idiot

5 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Dreambeat: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:
I am Igbo and a Christian. I support Buhari not beacuse I think he's the Messiah but because I see no possibility of GEJ getting better in the next 4 years. I am heading to Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri now for the campaign rally of GMB and Rochas.

I did not receive a damn from anybody and I will NEVER collect. I am going there just to show my support to these men.

You and I know that every Igbo man will not vote GEJ,however most will.Every Hausa/Fulani man will not vote Buhari,not every Yoruba man will vote Buhari,so telling us that you are an Igbo makes no meaning to me,not a big deal.Same goes for Christians and Muslims

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by ceejayluv(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
MadCow1:

We are happy with his old tricks.. GEJ does not even have any tricks up his sleeves.

Yeah, his old press-freedom-stifling, violence-inciting tricks....

5 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by vivalavida(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Is that small group of people da crowd??

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by NobleAky(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
I visited home this xmas and my mum was like...Rochas is a messiah in Imo...he has transformed imo... She said so many nice things about rochas but concluded it by saying...it is rochas for Governor and Jonathan for president. That is her thinking and the thinking of average imo citizen i bet you

6 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by cupidhero(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:

Did any one ask you if you are ibo? Nigerians are not that patriotic. Don't you have a job you should be running instead of going to a political rally to report live updates in a forum you rarely visit?

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Suljosh: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
fastguy10:

Continue deceiving ur self nt igbos

Picture of ur self going 2 Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri or shut ur dirty mouth

GEJ Till buhari writes WACE
no, he won't upload any picture here. You know why? Because of your english. WAEC not WACE.

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by idu1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Following....
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Mynd44: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
MadCow1:

I am glad you support Buhari as well because I am certain Jonthan can never get better than he is now. It's like that saying about not being able to teach an old dog new tricks. A drunkard will always be a drunkard.

That said....

But why are you supporting Rochas?
Interesting. I am almost tempted to change my mind about you being a tribalist
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by TippyTop(m): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
The OP mundus has been a Rochas paid activist for a long time.
This is him here
www.nigeriannewsportal.com/pictures-of-rochas-okorocha-submiting-his-presidential-nomination-form-today/

@ mundus.
You will lose all your Igbo visitors to your site because of your obsession with Rochas.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by afosahid: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
obailala:

..and in your mind, you are automatically 101% sure that the motor assembly plant in Nnewi will be closed if GEJ leaves power?

Can you please take several seats at the back... angry

If a less corrupt government is at the centre, you will surely see several more automotive assembly plants springing up across the south east. With less corruption and better security even in the north, investor confidence would be boosted in Nigeria as a whole and more foreign investors would surely troop down into the south east to tap into the juicy business environment of Nigeria.

NISSAN, FORD and TOYOTA would surely love to have a plant in Nigeria but due to the percieved insecurity and corrupt business environment (especially by govt officials demanding cutbacks), these companies have been very wary of investing a kobo in Nigeria and have kept away. The story of Virgin Nigeria and the shocking words of Richard Branson when he pulled away from Nigeria is still fresh in our minds. With the forthcoming elections, these guys are closely monitoring Nigeria and praying a less corrupt govt takes over.

Saboteur to Igbo race indeed, what Nonsense!... The kind of Igbo blood in me is too superior and does not permit blind and silly followership. By the way, is Jonathan even an Igbo man?... Okay, he's not my brother but rather my close neighbour so I can easily assume he's my brother but then, "OF WHAT USE IS MY BROTHER'S LEADERSHIP TO ME IF HE CANNOT DEVELOP THE NATION OR EVEN JUST OUR FATHER'S COMPOUND?"
GOD BLESS YOU!!! I wish most Nigerians will finally wake up and understand that our major problem in this country is CORRUPTION!! Brother please tell them that if we have a government that will fight corruption from the HIGHEST to the LOWEST level in this country, then we have the chance to reach our potential of being ranked among the GREATEST nations of the world.

Our President gets castigated in the media for doing nothing about corruption and he comes to tell us his major opposition jailed someone for stealing small money. And some people here are still saying #GEJ2019

WE DESERVE BETTER LEADERSHIP AS A COUNTRY AND WE WILL GET IT IN 2015
#GMBOSIBANJO2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by gogochocolate: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
chukel:
wen a kid blabs, its obvious. Gogochocolate, when its breaktime, go find some chocolate and eat. U obviously don't have a mind of ur own.

At least i eat chocolate at lunch. You and your VAMPIRE master buhari can go and feast on human blood like you always do. The fresh sucide bombers corpses in yobe and maduguri is getting cold at the morgue
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Our company based in Southampton (United Kingdom) is ready to help Young Nigerians to study in the best schools in the UK and the USA.We provide you with guidance in your application and provide affordable accommodation to students offered admission.Please contact our representative in Nigeria for "Student works"at 08036267796.
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kool man am with u all d way buahri all d way gej if bleeped

1 Like

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by teufelein(f): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lmao...you people are fighting a war on nothing, on nothing because you can't win anything on nothing. how can you win or lose on nothing?
There'll be no election next month, feb. 2015.

PS: Any Igbo supporting Buhari must have his/her DNA checked....somewhere is something wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by MadCow1: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
ceejayluv:

Yeah, his old press-freedom-stifling, violence-inciting tricks....

Freedom of press issue... Really?! Show me one Military head of state anywhere in the world that allowed press freedom? Even Obasanjo didn't as a head of state yet championed the Freedom of Information bill as a Civilian president. You guys need to learn that the dynamics of military rule is different. You don't allow certain freedoms because information is power that can be used against your government. It is what military heads do.. Buhari can't come and repeal the FOI bill when he becomes president. Now he had the house of reps and senate to deal with. So please pocket this line of yarns as it is absolutely pointless.

Violence inciting tricks? So una no wan give up? Sit there let them rig the elections again and fold your hands waiting for God to change your nation. angry The docility of Nigerians to everything including when your rights are being trampled upon is what has given corrupt politicians impetus to keep taking us for a ride. It's like a man saying if you rig the election again, I will burn down inec office.. That's not inciting violence, that is sending a warning that he will not standby and be taken for a ride.

What next do you have to throw at Buhari?

Mind you... Everytime you throw stones at Buhari, remember to look at GEJ and ask yourself if that character is what you want for nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by adook1: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
hire purchase available for cars contact, www. directimportafrica. com
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by MadCow1: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mynd44:

Interesting. I am almost tempted to change my mind about you being a tribalist

Lol...

Please don't o! grin

Tribalism makes the world go round.. grin
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Harrisonn(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by MadCow1: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
teufelein:
Lmao...you people are fighting a war on nothing, on nothing because you can't win anything on nothing. how can you win or lose on nothing?

PS: Any Igbo supporting Buhari must have his/her DNA checked....somewhere is something wrong.

I just checked my DNA and It is verified that I am a purebred.

Can you tell me why you support Jonathan (an Ijaw man)?

3 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by MadCow1: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Harrisonn:
GEJ TILL 2019

NA who born that ragamuffin?
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by mundus(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Waiting patiently for the arrival of the General and Rochas

6 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by bettercreature(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
teufelein:

Yes there will not be election becos we all knows you are going to loose if there is one and you are seeking for a way to stop it...hopeless PDP bandwagon

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by franxalive(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:

wow ma broda I guard ur back...Dats a gud news...keep them rolling bro...GOD bless u, bless GMB & THE CHANGE TEAM, BLESS NIGERIA!

4 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by gebest: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
mundus:

thanks, eagerly awaiting the pics.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by Mcowubaba: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
doctokwus:
I trust rochas.After today's campaign in owerri,expect Rocha's to be called all sorts of names by paid,bootlicking sycophants of gej eastern extraction.
D crowd today maybe enough to send some pple to start going to emergency rooms to be checked out.
definately crowd will be there, but believe me it is bcus of Rochas =people like him..
Re: LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri by chival234(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
If GMB, is the man the that will bring the change...
LET THE CHANGE COME...

C
H
A
N
G
E

ALL THE WAY.......

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.