Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? (1922 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Henrybright(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Relationships, especially when it comes to the affairs of the heart, are tricky. More so in the beginning, when there are flurry of emotions to deal with. On one hand, you are still battling with your heart: he/she loves me, he/she loves me not? But somewhere, deep down inside, your basic instincts
start to take over. What do you do? Do you give in and
rather enjoy the moment or hold out a little longer till you are absolutely sure? I'm sure we all have something to say about this , we should try to give out reasons y we can/can't do it
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by 2SWT(f): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2015
It depends on the people involved

but for me its a no no
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Princecalm(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2015
So many boys will be grad at that.
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Henrybright(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2015
smiley
2SWT:

but for me its a no no
....I'm very sure there is no girl that will say yes to this... though it happens sha.... though I won't want to try it on a first date, I will want it to happen.. lolz.. no mind me ooo smiley
2SWT:

but for me its a no no
....I'm very sure there is no girl that will say yes to this... though it happens sha.... though I won't want to try it on a first date, I will want it to happen.. lolz.. no mind me ooo
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2015
It's a big NO!!!
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by elantraceey(f): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2015
Sex before marriage is no acceptablelipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Henrybright(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:
....we all know It's not acceptable but most of us still do it before marriage
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Enegod(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2015
If you are both attracted to what you see
and you have great sex together right off
the line like that then I say it sounds like
it was a DAMN GOOD date undecided
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by ShirelleBaby: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Pls define the FIRST DATE?

If u guys have been active in chats and calls
then certainly having sex the first day u meet doesn't mean a thing--

But of course--Nija girls be like--it is not right,we just met,next time,no now-blablabla-
If he can Bleep u TOMORROW what happens TODAY.

Sometimes we confuse silliness for MORALITY.
Xcept u are the NO PREMARITAL sex CREW.then I gat ur back.

But to all hypocrites--it doesn't increase ur worth.
So save urselves stress and get busy under covers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Henrybright(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

But of course--Nija girls be like--it is not right,we just met,next time,no now-blablabla-

...seriously..were u in my room When I told dat girl recently dat it doesn't mata if It's a first date? lolz.. but seriously I see no difference if it will still happen some other day
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by ronald4lif(m): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:

Super story!
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Henrybright(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Super story!
....what episode wink
ronald4lif:

Super story!
....what episode
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Shawl001(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Henrybright:
Relationships, especially when it comes to the affairs of the heart, are tricky. More so in the beginning, when there are flurry of emotions to deal with. On one hand, you are still battling with your heart: he/she loves me, he/she loves me not? But somewhere, deep down inside, your basic instincts
rather enjoy the moment or hold out a little longer till you are absolutely sure? I'm sure we all have something to say about this , we should try to give out reasons y we can/can't do it
. SEX before marriage is Absolutely WRONG...talk-less øƒ sex on the first date. Hmmn, God help us ooh.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by 2SWT(f): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Henrybright:
smiley ....I'm very sure there is no girl that will say yes to this... though it happens sha.... though I won't want to try it on a first date, I will want it to happen.. lolz.. no mind me ooo smiley ....I'm very sure there is no girl that will say yes to this... though it happens sha.... though I won't want to try it on a first date, I will want it to happen.. lolz.. no mind me ooo
U're quite right dearie

no descent girl expects sex on a first date but most guys expect it....maybe to compensate for the expenses

broke asses
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Henrybright(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
2SWT:
U're quite right dearie

no descent girl expects sex on a first date but most guys expect it....maybe to compensate for the expenses

broke asses
lolz
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by MrCork: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Henrybright:

angry

1 Like

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by MrCork: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Henrybright:

...so u askin us what to do if u see punny??..how looong u been g@y? (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
MzPreshie:
It's a big NO!!!

2SWT:
but for me its a no no

elantraceey:

LIARS undecided
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sex iz sex, nigga... Be it 1st date or last date or any fuckin date... Thr aint no big deal! ...
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

5 bucks for u! grin
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
2SWT:
U're quite right dearie

broke asses
wat difference doz it mk? if d nigga had d sex days aftr d xo cald '1st date' huh?
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Henrybright(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dotwillis1:
wat difference doz it mk? if d nigga had d sex days aftr d xo cald '1st date' huh?
..no difference ooo
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Chizzy20(f): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
nah, it isnt ryt.
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Henrybright(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
nah, it isnt ryt.
...what's wrong with it na
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Chizzy20(f): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Henrybright:
...what's wrong with it na
how would u view a girl dat accepts to ve sex wit u on ur 1st date, doesnt dat show desperation.
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by 2SWT(f): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
ollah1:

LIARS undecided
Prove it
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by 2SWT(f): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Dunno

you can as well ask your younger sis

if you have any
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
2SWT:
Dunno

you can as well ask your younger sis

if you have any
i dnt v a youngr sis ....

..u cn as well help ask ur Elder Sister if yhu v any
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Henrybright(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
how would u view a girl dat accepts to ve sex wit u on ur 1st date, doesnt dat show desperation.
...true sha
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
ollah1:

LIARS undecided
Yeah yeah, I've heard that alot. Na you get your mouth sha.
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by apparentlylaw(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nah ....not right ....
Re: Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hell NO

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Singles Happiness In % / TO THOSE IN RELATIONSHIP HOW OFTEN DO YOU COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR SPOUSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.