Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad (66159 Views)

Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Holuwathoby(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
1) The Deceiver 2) The Deceived
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
jingh:
its discerning to see a lady advocating for more fake show for the lady.
what will happen if a guy finally dump you when he find out those shape he has been fantasing about is not real, you broke his taste and makes him believe in the saying GIRLS ARE FAKE !!!
even with no bosom, buttock or height.
A guy meant for you will ask you out.

#saynotofakeness
madam I hope you are 100% natural, no make up, no weaves if not just let persin hear word.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Tashaamania(f): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Whobedatte:
r u into the military? shocked
undecided
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by jingh(f): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
onila:
how come u re not following me, firstEVA smiley
yr so cool and funny

tried following you but I cant undecided
you re d oyinla holatin do talk about, pleased meeting you
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by aytuns(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
fake eyelashes
fake lips color
fake skin tone
fake boob size
fake butt size.
My God, what is real about ladies of today? Women and their insecurities sha, God help us.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Texykool: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
jingh:
its discerning to see a lady advocating for more fake show for the lady.
what will happen if a guy finally dump you when he find out those shape he has been fantasing about is not real, you broke his taste and makes him believe in the saying GIRLS ARE FAKE !!!
even with no bosom, buttock or height.
A guy meant for you will ask you out.

#saynotofakeness

1 000 000 likes
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
Butt squats people, butt squats..thats the only way out cool
Butt pads, uhmm.. your butt goes off whenever you un
dress undecided

#TeamFlatAss and loving it cheesy

we were in club on Christmas night then we saw this chic with an ass that would make Cherokee d'ass look like Miley Cyrus. She was wearing leggings, i looked at the ass and told my friend who was already fantasizing about the ass that it was fake, why: it was not shaking as big as they were. He said Na lie. They later went home but before that the girl collected her cash in full. They got home, the girl went to the bathroom, came out and the ass disappeared. My friend was shocked, requested for his cash, they girl refused and police settled the matter.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by freecocoa(f): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Willgates:

God bless u and make ur butt bigger.
grin grin grin.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by clevvermind(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
missstella:
Its better I manage my small yansh cuz I hate being fake
i like this. just be real.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
papawemba:

we were in club on Christmas night then we saw this chic with an ass that would make Cherokee d'ass look like Miley Cyrus. She was wearing leggings, i looked at the ass and told my friend who was already fantasizing about the ass that it was fake, why: it was not shaking as big as they were. He said Na lie. They later went home but before that the girl collected her cash in full. They got home, the girl went to the bathroom, came out and the ass disappeared. My friend was shocked, requested for his cash, they girl refused and police settled the matter.
lol grin
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Yes! and tones it too

are you talking from experience because i have somebody i will like you to help out? Her confidence is so low that she is considering a surgery presently.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by jingh(f): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
firstEVA:
madam I hope you are 100% natural, no make up, no weaves if not just let persin hear word.
what's fake life if not using fake face, hair, eye, breast, height, hips, shape and tone.
too much of everything is bad.
I use only weave on, high heel just compliment my height am already tall.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Every girl should be proud of wat God gives to her either big or small it shouldn't matter, cos God knws best.Buh if yuh nid to add up a bit i see nothing wrong wit dat cos is yur life to live.

Is that butty of yours for real?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by daveP(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

Its a squatting exercise which helps the butt grow smiley
hmmmmmmm
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
Butt squats people, butt squats..thats the only way out cool
Butt pads, uhmm.. your butt goes off whenever you un
dress undecided

#TeamFlatAss and loving it cheesy
nice, I think you should create a thread and enlighten ladies about this butt squats. Kudos
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Sunky200: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
even if ladies get it for free, it will still be as useless as it is

to all my guys in the room, wetin matter between this two the buttz or the padd ?

no be pkekus & puny matter?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
jingh:
what's fake life if not using fake face, hair, eye, breast, height, hips, shape and tone.
too much of everything is bad.
I use only weave on, high heel just compliment my height am already tall.
please don't fix weave on cos it's fake
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
firstEVA:
this is for guys but i dont think its necessary for a guys to have big arse, it aint sexy.
Who told u dat? i have a gr8 booty girls re dying 4. Re u jealous ni grin
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by michaelbiz: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Odunharry:
Ladies pls dnt fake urself...
Small butt or Boobs isnt a crime...dnt kill urself...

There are people who will love u the way u are..

Exactly!
As a lady, once I see you put so much attention on looking like a doll....i immediately take a step back to re-assess how fake some of the other parts of your character might likely be.
I no wan enter 1 chance biko....

*zooms off in my Maybach S 600*
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
firstEVA:
so your mind tells you.
just kidding..ok..
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Every girl should be proud of wat God gives to her either big or small it shouldn't matter, cos God knws best.Buh if yuh nid to add up a bit i see nothing wrong wit dat cos is yur life to live.
Hmmmmmmm u av got it grin
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Odunharry(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
michaelbiz:

Exactly!
As a lady, once I see you put so much attention on looking like a doll....i immediately take a step back to re-assess how fake some of the other parts of your character might likely be.
I no wan enter 1 chance biko....

*zooms off in my Maybach S 600*
confirm...that why i like girls who look naturally..too much make up can be a turn-off for me
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by LadyH(f): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:
Na , i don't think ladies need butt pads to be confident of themselves , there's nothing like appreciating yourself the way you are.
SOUND IT.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Tashaamania(f): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
papawemba:

grin grin
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Every girl should be proud of wat God gives to her either big or small it shouldn't matter, cos God knws best. Buh if yuh nid to add up a bit i see nothing wrong wit dat cos is yur life to live.
Lol...easy for you to say. Wicked.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
missstella:
Its better I manage my small yansh cuz I hate being fake

Your yansh is no small naw.
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Tashaamania(f): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
firstEVA:
fixing a weave is quite different, you know?
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Tashaamania(f): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
firstEVA:
nice, I think you should create a thread and enlighten ladies about this butt squats. Kudos
I think EroticAngelina already did that sometime ago. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Tashaamania(f): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
daveP:
hmmmmmmm
tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by jingh(f): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
firstEVA:
I never say itsnt fake, limit d fake things you use or become fake human
Re: Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
ladies been fake since 90 bc

*natural*
no butt pad, if u like it fine if u don't go and die.

kristina1 what say ya?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) / Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.