Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) (40966 Views)

PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by fuke(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
PassingShot:
PDP will surely get a sizeable crowd in Ibadan no matter what. There are a lot of lay-about jobless people who will gladly troop there just to catch a glimpse of Mr. Clueless. I am from there and I know what I'm talking about here.

To make his matter worse, he doesn't have any politician of note from Ibadan to pull any strings for him. Adedibu is no more. Akala is no more with him. Teslim cannot even win his local government in the governorship election. Who else ooooo? Arisekola is no more also. And Ladoja is not in his camp. So, who the hell can pull the strings in Ibadan for GEJ?

They went to watch Omorapala Obesere

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by chamboy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ejo nigbo ni ibadan ni re
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Tycike: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
We will vote you out. Not because there is a better alternative but so that incompetent leaders will know and fear the people's ability to elect, select and deselect. Why should we endure another four years simply because we fear the unknown. If the unknown comes in and performs at the same level or worse, we vote them out as well. And so on until our leaders start to lead.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Yikes. Is that all? In Ibadan of all places, that's all?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by deletrue: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Harrisonn:
GEJ TILL 2019
Buhari don die finish.even this small oyibo pekin dey ask of him certificate.
If na me Buhari, I go commit suicide immediatelly.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by PassingShot(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
fuke:

They went to watch Omorapala Obesere

That's correct too. We love owambe in Ibadan. Awa omo lagbo lagbo to the core. grin grin

1 Like

Tycike:
We will vote you out. Not because there is a better alternative but so that incompetent leaders will know and fear the people's ability to elect, select and deselect. Why should we endure another four years simply because we fear the unknown. If the unknown comes in and performs at the same level or worse, we vote them out as well. And so on until our leaders start to lead.

+1000

3 Likes

Tycike:
We will vote you out. Not becauae there is a better althernative but so that incompetetent leaders will know and fear the people's ability to elect, select and deselect. Why should we endure another four years simply because we fear the unknown. If the unknown comes in and performs at the same level or worse, we vote them out as well. And so on untill our leaders start to lead.

Love this.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by PassingShot(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
jimmy101231:
you be mumu shey u believe say Akala don comot for PDP ni..U say jobless ibadan people you way u get job with Nairaland...GEJ till Buhari present his certificate

Bolded, one of the attributes of TANoids!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by zulfas: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
GO GOO GOOO LIKE THIS PAGE HE GAVE ODD WORTH 750 yesterday check and see for yourself maximum fixed match posted free heredaily...the
only thing he request for is to likehispage...check
it out.. NO SCAMMING ITSFREEEEHURRYUP AND
DO SO PALS WE ALL NEEDCOOLCASH https://
m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1
397077320588704&refid=12
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by 1Dray(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
roqrules04:
Vote for Change

Remove that rubbish...
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by jaybee3(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tycike:
We will vote you out. Not becauae there is a better althernative but so that incompetetent leaders will know and fear the people's ability to elect, select and deselect. Why should we endure another four years simply because we fear the unknown. If the unknown comes in and performs at the same level or worse, we vote them out as well. And so on untill our leaders start to lead.
This is the simple but frank stance that these ijiots fail to understand. Democracy is all about making elected leaders accountable. The power of democracy means you can demand and effect change through your democratic rights.

Make your votes count and stop settling for less

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Icecream4U(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Those that will vote for PDP from this crowd won't be more than four. I can bet my balls.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by zheroes(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bayswater:

The crowd you see are the ones outside the venue, that in itself should tell you it's a massive crowd.

GEJ till Buhari becomes literate.
whats your definition of literacy? stealing is not corruption abi. yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by charitybabe: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
You must be a Goat for insulting your president, ewu

tyson99:
this man is just a dunce nothing more SAI FEBUHARI
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Dayg88(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
NairalandOP:
It is those "lay-abouts jobless" people that will come out under the sun and vote when the time comes. Keep deceiving yourself by thinking low of those people. They will vote in Jonathan come February 14 and their votes will count!

The campaign was at beere in ibadan, I was passing there around 12pm and I can tell you the crowd u see there are just rented people. The word on everyone's mouth is Change and it's the buhari/Osinbajo train that will bring that. Tell that man from otuoke to start renovating prisons, cos he won't even get to otuoke. The kirikiri maximum prison is his final destination.....
GEJ till 2015
GMB TILL 2019

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by bobolizim(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
i hv a questin ooo u pdp supporters..y is it dt jona cant start his campaign frm d northis he afraid??i am nt even sure if he wil go dr before election come

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by felifeli: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
Sincerely PDP media team on this campaign trail
have performed woefully, why can't they appoint
someone to create a website and update it with live
feeds and pictures of happenings at each campaign
ground so they others can go there and lift picture
and notable quotes of the day
See how you foolish. Real voters , the masses don't care about internet . They don't even watch TV, they want to see your money shikena.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by siraj1402(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
CODEEATER:

You c how confused u GMBites r?

U don't even know wat religion or God to pray to...

Later u'll cal GEJ confused... Mtchewww
Where exactly are you confused so that I can put you through?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Dayg88(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=deletrue post=29726447]Buhari don die finish.even this small oyibo pekin dey ask of him certificate.
If na me Buhari, I go commit suicide immediatelly.[/quote

U will soon, FOOL

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Otunbab: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
W
januzaj:
GMB2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember
these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
copy and share to fellow Nigerians
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE
My brother , God bless u

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
PassingShot:
PDP will surely get a sizeable crowd in Ibadan no matter what. There are a lot of lay-about jobless people who will gladly troop there just to catch a glimpse of Mr. Clueless. I am from there and I know what I'm talking about here.

To make his matter worse, he doesn't have any politician of note from Ibadan to pull any strings for him. Adedibu is no more. Akala is no more with him. Teslim cannot even win his local government in the governorship election. Who else ooooo? Arisekola is no more also. And Ladoja is not in his camp. So, who the hell can pull the strings in Ibadan for GEJ?
Dont mind the PDP people.
I have nothing against my people having their own little crumbs from the national cake being frittered away by the Clueless government.

Sai Buhari!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
What crowd? This na crowd? Not bigger than people that will gather at a corner to watch Saridon P performing! Ibadan with more than 1 million population and u can use either of the 2 stadia?

Jona Jona, oya Fashola dey command

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by sheyviruz(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
JONATHAN IS SET TO WIN OYO STATE. grin
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
bobolizim:
i hv a questin ooo u pdp supporters..y is it dt jona cant start his campaign frm d northis he afraid??i am nt even sure if he wil go dr before election come
Dem no born am well...!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by pauldehero(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
music is the life we live, nigerian music is going down everyday.. But this song has given us hope, lets make the glo network the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heart
melting song,....YOU can port right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Olaolufred(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
[size=14pt]
Tycike:

[/size]

[size=14pt]GOD BLESS YOU.[/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by DukeNija(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
laurel03:
I saw PDP mobilisers begging people yesterday to come to Mapo today... They were going around with Gej Tshirt... What I know and its certain that Gej will loose totally in southwest.... Buhari will get 80% vote from southwest... Yoruba race know what they want and in Ibadan if devil is coming to campaign they will still go and look especially when it comes with Fuji musician.. Most people was in Mapo because of Obesere not Gej..#yorubaforbuharuOsibanjo

Keep deceiving yourself and giving your ilks false hope. Jonathan will embarrass APC in the SW on Feb 14th. Watch and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk / Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures / Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.