Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) (40972 Views)

PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Samchelsea(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
continentalceo:

Smart contribution, smart idea. if it is really yours.....
yes bro its mine 100%
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by ManTiger(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
PassingShot:
This location cannot be more than 500 square metre!

And PDP will surely get a sizeable crowd in Ibadan no matter what. There are a lot of people who will gladly troop there just to catch a glimpse of Mr. Clueless. I am from there and I know what I'm talking about here.

To make his matter worse, he doesn't have any politician of note from Ibadan to pull any strings for him. Adedibu is no more. Akala is no more with him. Teslim cannot even win his local government in the governorship election. Who else ooooo? Arisekola is no more also. And Ladoja is not in his camp. So, who the hell can pull the strings in Ibadan for GEJ?
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by ShowYourCertificate: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
sheyviruz:
I shook my head - senior fool man
grin grin grin
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
South West our PVC collection is just 44% (we have 14m voter only 6m have collected PVC) South South with low population 5m have collected PVC. If we want CHANGE and we don't want SS/SE to block it go out and look for your PVC

South West in 2011 only 36% of us came out to vote. In SE/SS 67% came out to vote. If we want CHANGE we must come out and vote.

South West collect your PVC and come out to VOTE that is the greatest message and you hear BUHARI saying so also.

CHANGE JONATHAN: His office let another take
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Osode: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
PDP supporters pls prove me wrong. By May 29 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. 8 years after, this is their story:

(A) PDP (23 governors):
1. James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting
2. DSP - Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex- convict for looting
3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-convict for looting
4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers -In court for looting
5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting
6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting
7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
9.Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting
10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting
11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) - In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury
12. Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for
looting
13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for
looting the state treasury
14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP
Nassarawa - In court for lootingthe state treasury
15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by Jonathan) - In court forlooting the treasury
16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov. PDP Jigawa - In court for looting the treasury
17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for
looting the treasury

(B). AD / AC, 6 governors. None has ever been taken to court for treasury looting. NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos wasdragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against government policy of zeroforeign account for public officials. He was found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the office of governor. Case dismissed.

(C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors:
1. Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto - In court for looting (he is now in a PDP member)
2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting.
You may add the two ex-national chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges.It's sad some senseless Nigeria still believe we do not need a change from this same PDP while they claim they can't see the difference btw APC n PDP. The difference btw them is like daylight to darkness. If you chose not to see may you remain blinded for eternity.
ALL EXPOSED, BROUGHT TO TRIAL/PROSECUTED AND JAILED BUY OTHER PDP GOVS OR FG IN ABUJA!!
HOW MANY APC GOVNOR'S (E.G. TINUMBU OR SARAKI) HAVE APC AS A PARTY OR SUCCEEDING APC GOVNOR'S (e.g. YOUR god FASHOLA) EVER EVEN REPORTED OR BROUGHT TO TRIAL FOR CORRUPTION!!!
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Harrisonn:
GEJ TILL 2019

So, another generation of diaspora Ibos is being taught hate at a young age. The innocent boy looks like he doesn't even want to hold the sign up.
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by beey2(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Osode:

ALL EXPOSED, BROUGHT TO TRIAL/PROSECUTED AND JAILED BUY OTHER PDP GOVS OR FG IN ABUJA!!
HOW MANY APC GOVNOR'S (E.G. TINUMBU OR SARAKI) HAVE APC AS A PARTY OR SUCCEEDING APC GOVNOR'S (e.g. YOUR god FASHOLA) EVER EVEN REPORTED OR BROUGHT TO TRIAL FOR CORRUPTION!!!

Your reasoning is skewed. The last time I checked it's the anti graft agencies (which PDP hv rendered useless) n FG's responsibility to try, prosecute and with convict anybody found wanting but as usual GEJ's cluelessness is way too overbearing to try and succeed prosecution of any APC afformentioned because COMMON STEALING isn't CORRUPTION!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Harrisonn:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2020241_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689
GEJ TILL 2019

So, another generation of Ibos---even those in the diaspora--- is being taught hate at a young age? The innocent boy looks like he doesn't even want to hold the sign up.
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by nuclearboy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Usman212s:
his supporters seems to be less than a 1000
jona we go give you aso rock haram next month

This is Mapo Hall, Ibadan. A crowd filling the grounds of Mapo is maybe 4,000 people (MAXIMUM IF YOU CAN GET THAT NUMBER INSIDE) and among these are his entourage, FFK and his big mouth, thugs, pick-pockets looking for business and the hired crowd.

I agree that most responsible people won't dare go to that venue for fear of the misfits that swamp the place but even then, if this is the crowd from a city of 4 million, Jona has serious problems.

Why didn't thry use any of the THREE stadiums in Ibadan but chose a place smaller than a football pitch anyway?
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by teaseryoh: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
PDP all d way.GEJ till muguhari shows us his certificate

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Missing Ibadan like kilode.
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Bright2(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
U win! I win!!
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN is the man!!!
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Harrisonn:
GEJ TILL 2019

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2020241_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689
Even the young kid knows that it is a prerequisite to present school certificate before you can be allowed to contest for presidential elections. This shows that those who are supporting Buhari not to provide his certificates are bunch of primitive human beings and they should be ignored by the youths!

Go little boy! We are strongly behind you!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by texalux(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Even in eruwa I expect more people to come out for Buhari campaign than this OMG oooo oga Ebola janathan u got it wrong this time around, can't see the crowd buhari pulled in ur own state u bet witdraw. Hahahahahaha olodo!
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
[size=18pt]FeBuhari 14th 2015[/size]
Ilekeh:

Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by HydrogenOHazard: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]FeBuhari 14th 2015[/size]
actually its more like FailBuhari 14th 2015
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by SamIkenna: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) by Bright2(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ till I ask him to discontinue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos / Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy / Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.