Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Competing For Him / Her !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Competing For Him / Her !!! (593 Views)

Reasons Why Competing With Your Husband Is Unhealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competing For Him / Her !!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
I know from experience , that this is not my cup of tea,please be honest with me ,would you be willing to date someone if you know there're already in a relationship ?I don't mean like a one night stand,I could do it for a one night stand,I mean it could happen,and yes,it could turn to something else ,but I mean like to actively pursue a relationship with them,I know
some people actually like or don't mind competing,I DO have a competitive nature,but I don't care to
compete like that,how about you folks!!!
Re: Competing For Him / Her !!! by cyprianlah(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Why not if not grin
Re: Competing For Him / Her !!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
shegsky:
I know from experience , that this is not my cup of tea,please be honest with me ,would you be willing to date someone if you know there're already in a relationship ?I don't mean like a one night stand,I could do it for a one night stand,I mean it could happen,and yes,it could turn to something else ,but I mean like to actively pursue a relationship with them,I know
some people actually like or don't mind competing,I DO have a competitive nature,but I don't care to
compete like that,how about you folks!!!

What are u saying?

**shitss on thread and run**

1 Like

Re: Competing For Him / Her !!! by Chizzy20(f): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
I dont ve d strength to compete wit any1 cos of a Guy, i know my worth, so i cant settle for second option.

1 Like

Re: Competing For Him / Her !!! by ronald4lif(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Competiting with someone in a relationship is not worth the energy and resources one put into it. There are a whole lot of single guys and girls who are ready to give dating a try, why trying to wrestle it out with someone else? Unless in a situation where I am unaware I can never be caught in the middle of dating someone who is already in a relationship. Can't deal.

If she can accepts to date you when in a relationship, chances are she will still keep her doors open after you come into her life.

1 Like

Re: Competing For Him / Her !!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
I dont ve d strength to compete wit any1 cos of a Guy, i know my worth, so i cant settle for second option.

Hmm, see you! By the time I start flashing my bundles of CBN newly printed 10 naira notes, what will you do?
Re: Competing For Him / Her !!! by apparentlylaw(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sure ..if she dey scatter ma brain ...I don't care if I'm the Boifriend No 20 ..d fact z dat I gat her

(1) (Reply)

Things Every Guy Should About His Woman / 6 Golden Rules For Ladies!!! / Know Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.