Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Can This Be The Change We Are Crying For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can This Be The Change We Are Crying For? (1200 Views)

Pictures Of Ize-iyamu Of PDP And His Family Member Crying For Loosing Election / I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be The Change We Are Crying For? by folafola(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Isaiah 58 "Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. [2] Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God. [3] Wherefore have we fasted, say they , and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours. [4] Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high. [5] Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him ? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the Lord ? [6] Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? [7] Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh"?

People are tired of the present governent so do I. People are crying for change so do I. People are shouting bring back our girls so do I. Many are crying for a change in governance a mere change of baton but is this the change we really need as a country?
Let me start by saying I am not a politician but I am a Nigerian and I am qualified to air my view and this I am doing.
I have seen many on pages of newspapers, social webpages, in handbills and banners and fliers shouting Febuhari2015, change 2015, but I keep asking myself I'd the change we really needed?
Indeed we are tired of our leaders we are tired of unemployment we are tired of killing and bombing of Innocent civilians. We are tired of crying daily all because our government had failed in their duties. We are all tired and we yearn for a change but is this the right type of change we needed as a country?
From my view PDP had already failed us in these years of their governance but is Buhari the right change!
I follow trend of happenings in Nigeria since 1993 am not a kid
I am afraid if this same Buhari whose utterances erupted violence in the aftermath of 2011election where many lost their lives can really be the messiah
No clear change in Nigerian politics as corrupt leaders move from PDP to APC looking for greener padtures so where is the change?
Can buhari stand before the God of thunder anytime he comes around oke Ogun area of Oyo state to vow hr never knew anything about Book Haram insurgencies?
Can he promise us that Nigeria will not be drag into the mud of religion organisation (OIC) saga that could cause another violence?
Will he not bring out the issue if Sharia into our constitution?
Will these corrupt people he urrounds himself with allow him to rule us aright!
Will he not burdened us and lashed us with heavy burden and tax as seen in many APC controlled states?
When will he condemn the attack of Boko haram on civilians?
To God who made me if Buhari can answer all these perturbating questions I will give him my vote.
I think we should start from our homes communities religious gatherings elected counsellors the chairmens state honourables commissioners ministers federal representatives senators workers and all and sundry. This is not a campaign for GEJ please I am damn tire of this government
The change is neither GEJ nor GMB no never the change is you the change is me. You are entitle to blast me I don't care I am tired of the so call fake change many are crying for please let us all change that is what we need. CHANGE.
Share if you like
Re: Can This Be The Change We Are Crying For? by femi4: 5:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Perhaps, the change should start from you: Your allegations against Buhari cannot be substantiate and you judge too quickly.

I am afraid if this same Buhari whose utterances erupted violence in the aftermath of 2011election where many lost their lives can really be the messiah
Same Buahi condemned the burning of Pdp/campaign bus.

Can buhari stand before the God of thunder anytime he comes around oke Ogun area of Oyo state to vow hr never knew anything about Book Haram insurgencies?
Even the BH boys attacked Buhari, yet you claimed he knew them.

Can he promise us that Nigeria will not be drag into the mud of religion organisation (OIC) saga that could cause another violence?
Another propaganda, IBB brought us into OIC.

Seems you don't know how the constitution came into existence. Moreover, Nigeria is a secular state

Will he not burdened us and lashed us with heavy burden and tax as seen in many APC controlled states?
Heavy tax? when more than 50% are not even paying a kobo

When will he condemn the attack of Boko haram on civilians
He did of recent https://www.nairaland.com/1278676/buhari-condemns-boko-haram-bombings

1 Like

Re: Can This Be The Change We Are Crying For? by seunlayi(m): 6:08am On Jan 13, 2015
when Moses is away, or we are having a stale on our journey in the wilderness going to the promised Land, I prefer to wait for Moses, I m not going to support the idea of a new leader to lead us back to Egypt, no matter what happens to Moses, God Will provide another Moses (Joshua) to lead us on the onward journey.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be The Change We Are Crying For? by folafola(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
femi4:
Perhaps, the change should start from you: Your allegations against Buhari cannot be substantiate and you judge too quickly.

Same Buahi condemned the burning of
Pdp/campaign bus.
Hymn mm I will suggest there is live debate on national TV then I want to see him do these. Then he has won my vote till then I remain cynical
Hmmnnn Febuhari2015 in action please I will rather want a live debate where hr answer these questions and there and then I know what yo do
Even the BH boys attacked Buhari, yet you claimed he knew them.

Another propaganda, IBB brought us into OIC.

Seems you don't know how the constitution came into existence. Moreover, Nigeria is a secular state

Heavy tax? when more than 50% are not even paying a kobo

When will he condemn the attack of Boko haram on civilians
He did of recent https://www.nairaland.com/1278676/buhari-condemns-boko-haram-bombings
Re: Can This Be The Change We Are Crying For? by folafola(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
I did not judge him boss that was what happened we all read news in 2011 abi have you forgotten.
Anyway I will like us yo have a live debate on a national TV and he answer these questions before election there and then he get my vote. Simple
Re: Can This Be The Change We Are Crying For? by folafola(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
The change we need is not fanaticsm but real change vite wisely
Re: Can This Be The Change We Are Crying For? by folafola(m): 1:58am On Jan 28, 2015
It is getting more clearer people beware and vote wisely GEJ might not be the best GMB is not an alternative be wise
Re: Can This Be The Change We Are Crying For? by seunlayi(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
seunlayi:
when Moses is away, or we are having a stale on our journey in the wilderness going to the promised Land, I prefer to wait for Moses, I m not going to support the idea of a new leader to lead us back to Egypt, no matter what happens to Moses, God Will provide another Moses (Joshua) to lead us on the onward journey.

Exactly what happened grin

I'm in the mood of looking back at my comments 6 years ago

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans Honoring The Fallen Heroes / Boko Haram 2000 Massacre: 6 reasons The World Ignored Us And Bowed For France / Buhari And His Herds Of Cattle Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.