Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) (37326 Views)

Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] / Ini Edo Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by ethicalUser(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
uzolexis:

She gets endorsements too from companies. Like someone pointed out noble hair alone is 40million. Do u know if she has other investments that r paying her Haba, u guys sef, just drawing conclusions without any evidence.
Am really pissed with the crap peeps have been writing here . jumping into conclusion without reasonable evidence. Ini Edo's husband is currently in his third marriage if he was good enuf as people claim he won't be too quick to jump from one actress to another
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by toniaangel(f): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Imagine your mum left your dad
when you were just 8
months old because He had no
money. Your dad
remarried a lady because He
needed someone who will
take care of you. So when u grew
up, due to the
financial state of the house, your
step mum sold her
wrappers so that she could
sponsor your
education.And luckily you
graduated as a medical
doctor, owned ur hospital.One
day due to your good
treatments, your hospital have
been crowded with
patients, all the sick bed has been
occupied by people,
leaving only a single bed. And an
emergency occurred
due to an accident which your
real mum and ur step
mum was involved and both was
brought to ur
hospital. who will u admit ? Your
biological mum / Or
your step mum.??(The situation
permits you to choose
just one.). Please don't ignore
the question.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by uzolexis(f): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
ethicalUser:

Am really pissed with the crap peeps have been writing here . jumping into conclusion without reasonable evidence. Ini Edo's husband is currently in his third marriage if he was good enuf as people claim he won't be too quick to jump from one actress to another

Don't mind the stereotypical bullcrap they r spewing here,if a guy makes money they assume he worked 4 it but if it's a gal,it has 2 be thru an Aristo
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
holatin:
How does dis better the live of a young dude like me.

nairaland pls stop bringing topic meant for ,naijaloaded and Linda Ikeja here.
we wanna make a difference ? ACT DIFFERENT !
grin
The Irony is that topics that make sense don't attract as much traffic.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by holatin(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
0rex:

grin
The Irony is that topics that make sense don't attract as much traffic.
and it will bred more senseless people
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by chackzzy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
imsparkling:
Who's she competing with?
you
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by joeyekembele: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
I can't stop admiring this lady. So cute and determined.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
holatin:
and it will bred more senseless people
cheesy Necessary evil...
More traffic => More money.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Nmeri17: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Tashaamania:
My oh my!!! cheesy
Congrats gurl

do u want one?? smiley
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Chizzy20(f): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
OK.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by stayblack: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
GIRL U NOR DEY SHAME,WE NOR NEED ALL THIS NOW,TELL PEOPLE OF LÖW IQ LIKE U THIS TYPE OF STORY...BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT..
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by holatin(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
0rex:
cheesy Necessary evil...
More traffic => More money.
true sha

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Tashaamania(f): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nmeri17:

do u want one?? smiley

not from you tongue
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by baronchuks(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
that she just had a divorce doesn't mean she can't rock her life and enjoy it..what were u all expecting?? for her to b depressed or what?? and for all those asking wia she got the money its none of ya biz....stop pocking
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Nmeri17: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Tashaamania:

not from you tongue

owky then. you're gonn sojourn on foot like the Israelites grin
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by cherryice(f): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
SavageGarden:
And what's an Asian doing on Nairaland? You smelly misers angry

I can see your sick. Go learn some manners
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by cherryice(f): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Tashaamania:

cheesy how are you?
am ok..u still didnt answe the question cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by zudozz: 2:23am On Jan 14, 2015
but y their male colleagues (actors) they fly okada everyday while d actresses dem dey buy G Wagon n Range Rover every week?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Tashaamania(f): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
cherryice:

am ok..u still didnt answe the question cheesy
strange stuffs was happening with that account wink

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by twerkjack: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tinubu:
Please... Apart from acting, what else does she do for a living ?

Because right now, I am not feeling generous enough to congratulate an Aristo angry

AND UR JUDGY SELF FEELS ITS BETTER THAN HER? GET A LIFE
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by thiefnubu(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
twerkjack:
AND UR JUDGY SELF FEELS ITS BETTER THAN HER? GET A LIFE

Yes ma grin

Your new pishure is cute tho
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by cherryice(f): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tashaamania:

strange stuffs was happening with that account wink
like?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by JEITO: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'm sure she wants to star in the next season of Lekki housewives grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W & Rita Dominic All Smiles As They Share Intimate Pose (photo) / Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" / 2face Shares Video With His Son, Nino, On His 16th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.