Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video (48831 Views)

Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS] / Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by theV0ice: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
GMB the man

thanks op

9 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by LRNZH(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
theV0ice:
GMB the man

thanks op

The pleasure is mine. The author of the original article did the real work.

5 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by FastShipping: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
The moment people find out about what Buhari is all about, they have no choice but to love him. Buhari has become an institution in our country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by iluvnaija: 12:15am On Jan 14, 2015
I think when Buhari was arrested in dordan barracks that's where his might have misplaced his certificate.

I don't know, just thinking.
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by mindtricks: 1:45am On Jan 14, 2015
OP nice one! One thing I can say is people esp in position should be warry things they do, as some day, the stories will be told like this. Obviously, every little mistake a person makes can turn to become a big issue in times to come. . .It's always good to carry the people along.

1 Like

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by LRNZH(m): 5:50am On Jan 14, 2015
iluvnaija:
I think when Buhari was arrested in dordan barracks that's where his might have misplaced his certificate.

Yes GMB said it. His certificates were vandalised while he was incarcerated between 1985 and 1988.

7 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by LRNZH(m): 5:51am On Jan 14, 2015
mindtricks:
OP nice one! One thing I can say is people esp in position should be warry things they do, as some day, the stories will be told like this. Obviously, every little mistake a person makes can turn to become a big issue in times to come. . .It's always good to carry the people along.

Imagine the kind of story we shall tell about GEJ someday. There will be a lot of embarrassing details. grin

8 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 14, 2015
FastShipping:

Buhari had rapid promotion in the army due to his brilliancy. IBB is older than Buhari by a year but Buhari was ahead of IBB and others by two years in the military. Buhari enlisted in 1962 while IBB and his mates enlisted in 1964. In one interview, JT Useni spoke about how brilliant the man (Buhari) was as an officer. Useni spoke about how many of them aspired to be like him when they enlisted in the military in those days. He spoke about how Buhari was widely known as the most brilliant officer around and many of them looked up to him; even some of them were older than him.

Buhari IBB Abacha Shehu YarAdua Useni Vatsa Nasko Jega Ugokwe Waziri Duba and Shelleng are all course mates from the NMTC set of 1962
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by nduchucks: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2015
Obinoscopy:
wow.

I'm speechless.

OP this is one insightful piece. Welldone.

This is a thread which deserves a front page showing and I am quite surprised that you are yet to place it there. A profile of a presidential candidate should really take higher priority than most of the threads currently on the FP.

If this profile were of GEJ or any other candidate, I'd say the same thing.

1 Like

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by LeStylo: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2015
iluvnaija:

News have it that it was part of the looted/destroyed personal effects when Dodan Barracks was taken over. That's why he's referred authorities to the army for confirmation of his educational qualifications which IMO is in order.

Buhari I loathed based on massed misinformation. I embarked on a personal fact finding effort to justify the hate! The more I read, the more I fall in love with the personality behind that lean frame.

To imagine he never even awarded himself a General or a GCFR or even a modest GCON!!!

Sai Buhari!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by holatin(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Answer to the heading first will be back to modify

Nigeria is like a stubborn kid that need a strick dad or the child becomes thug and environment disturbance agency.

buhari for change..

lemme go read d full post

3 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
Obinoscopy:
wow.

I'm speechless.

OP this is one insightful piece. Welldone.

This is why you brought this shit to the front page

1 Like

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Ilekeh(f): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
We obviously need strict leadership because all these lax law on corruption isn't helping us, has never helped us and will never help us.

7 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Copee: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJITE, Febuhari 14 is close. you will have heart attack.
KanwuliaJara:
For a dude that is almost 100 years old. . . I EXPECTED VOLUMES OF PAGES IN ACHIEVEMENTS. . . .not hopping from one dead wife to another!

Still an ANCIENT, ILLITERATE, BARRACK TOUT! kiss

See their faces. . . LIKE 2 HARDENED CRIMIMALS!

Twa!!!! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by anonimi: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Strict and very DAFT, uninformed person is a recipe for national DISASTER.
Happened before (1983-1985).
Should not happen anymore!

Thanks but NO thanks.
We do not want such a DISASTER to happen again after our dear country has started a PROGRESSive revival of rails, factories, farms etc that his daft strictness caused!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Below are faces of how Buhari and APC supporters will be crying after Feb. 14.

1 Like

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Kingspin(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari was imposed on some Nigerians through the media especially the social media.

1 Like

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Bruteforce1o1: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
Ikengawo:
So Buhari was the military governor for all of the states Boko Haram is wrecking havoc? shocked

What are you trying to prove because these states he personally administered are the poorest in the country
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by anonimi: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kingspin:
Buhari was imposed on some Nigerians through the media especially the social media.

And many are seeing through the very FAKE packaging of an odious product that belongs in the waste basket of history angry
We shall continue to EXPOSE the old soldier for the daft, uninformed pensioner that he really is.
No more!
No less!!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by baybeeboi: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
I dnt care about what they'v bin,what the're doin or what they intend to do.
i just want someone to make Nigeria a paradise for my unborn Children.
As for myself.......I have been coping well with their leadership
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks but NO thanks.
We do not want such a DISASTER to happen again after our dear country has started a PROGRESSive revival of rails, factories, farms etc that his daft strictness caused!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
what is this one saying?

14 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by anonimi: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
FastShipping:
Buhari had rapid promotion in the army due to his brilliancy.

Brillancy that is NOT certified by even a secondary school final exam PASS shocked
Chai, these people want finish us with packaging ni angry

1 Like

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by lightheart(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Thanks for this piece. Right on time!

1 Like

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by anonimi: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
berem:
what is this one saying?

Something that a DAFTER follower of a daft pensioner cannot understand grin

If you are very nice I may consider breaking it down into simple binary mode for you as I am in a very generous mode this afternoon cheesy wink

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by sammyj: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
SAI BUHARI!!!! Peoples general indeed. Click like in support of the peoples general!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Bruteforce1o1: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Thanks but NO thanks.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Adex097: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bookmarks Page.. cool

1 Like

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Bruteforce1o1: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

And many are seeing through the very FAKE packaging of an odious product that belongs in the waste basket of history angry
We shall continue to EXPOSE the old soldier for the daft, uninformed pensioner that he really is.
No more!
No less!!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
[/s]

You are so pained and angry. I feel your pain bro, knowing fully well that you gonna lose your job by Feb 15 makes you get angry and aggressive. I promise to donate a lovely casket when you kick the bucket cos of too much hatred and HBP. Rest well broda.

6 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by midform(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
My dear Ebele,
As u can see, d handwriting is clearly written on d wall dat ur time is up not 'cos u re from minority tribe but 'cos u re clueless and incompetent. Pls don't try to rig d FeBuari election cos u might not be able to bear d consequences. A word is enough for d wise. I wish u safe journey as u travel back to Otuoke come May. Best of luck in ur life endeavor.
Thank u
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by DesChyko: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Could Buhari had made that speech after he took over? Looks beyond his intelligence in words.

Seems a nice guy though, by deeds. But then, that was in the 'Yes Sir' military regime. Now, everybody has a mind of his/her own. No need to experiment 'again'.
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by honeric01(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
I promoted this information on my facebook page about 2 months ago. The more you read about him, the more you tend to love him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.