Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,528 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video (48768 Views)

Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS] / Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by ChinemeOkpan: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
The Great General that would never condone Corruption

We need a strong leader that can eradicate corruption and run the country efficiently

Sai Buhari

7 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
anonimi:

Something that a DAFTER follower of a daft pensioner cannot understand grin

If you are very nice I may consider breaking it down into simple binary mode for you as I am in a very generous mode this afternoon cheesy wink

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Sharrap!

4 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by anonimi: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
berem:
Sharrap!

Now that's not a nice thing to say, my dear when I am trying to be generous and explain things to you since you said you cannot comprehend wink
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by anonimi: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
The Great General that would never condone Corruption

Very true.
That is why he served under Abacha and subsequently canonised him as saint Abacha who did not steal our money, not so

Perhaps he was conveniently "unaware" of the LOOTING going on all around just the same way he CLAIMED he was unaware while billions were developing wings under his watch in PTF shocked
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by ChinemeOkpan: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
anonimi:

[s]Very true.
That is why he served under Abacha and subsequently canonised him as saint Abach who did not steal our money, not so

Perhaps he was conveniently "unaware" of the LOOTING going on all around just the same way he CLAIMED he was unaware while billions were developing wings under his watch in PTF shocked[/s]

Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by FastShipping: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
toksesho:

Buhari IBB Abacha Shehu YarAdua Useni Vatsa Nasko Jega Ugokwe Waziri Duba and Shelleng are all course mates from the NMTC set of 1962
They were course mates but that doesn't mean they were equal in rank. If you check records, Buhari was commissioned ahead of some of his peers. I know for sure Buhari was ahead of IBB, Abacha, Vatsa, Useni in rank having been commissioned ahead of them. Having four star general in one military unit doesn't make all of them equal in leadership and experience.
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by chino11(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
okay
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by anonimi: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Nonsense!

At least you are honest on this one- you did not deny the FACT that the so called in-CORRUPT-ible old soldier canonised Abacha as a saint since "he did not steal our money".

Thanks for your honesty on THIS occasion.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by king94(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Thus, he was drugged, put
into a crate and labelled as
'Diplomatic Baggage'. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by okestev: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
The Peoples General. GOD is with you. "Ohun Eniyan lohun Olorun" thats my amiable, incorruptible, transparent and competent leader. I do not belong to APC, but i have no doubt that this man will effect the required change in Nigeria. God Bless me. God bless you, God Bless Nigiria.

3 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
interesting
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by ChinemeOkpan: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
anonimi:

[s]At least you are honest on this one- you did not deny the FACT that the so called in-CORRUPT-ible old soldier canonised Abacha as a saint since "he did not steal our money".

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos[/s]

I dont debate with noisemakers

8 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Coolabbie: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedBenson:
Below are faces of how Buhari and APC supporters will be crying after Feb. 14.
Get back to ur àshawo thread. This is a thread 4 men and ppl wit sense. Not goats dat hv mortgaged deir senses 4 d thing btw an olosho leg.
Be off

7 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by kheart(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
abeg for pple dat read d whole thing shld tell us where to read cos me n book na 1 n infinity.
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Iyawotolu: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin

6 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Coolabbie:
Get back to ur àshawo thread. This is a thread 4 men and ppl wit sense. Not goats dat hv mortgaged deir senses 4 d thing btw an olosho leg.
Be off

Lol. Just start rehearsing with any of the pictures cos you'll really need one to shed tears with beginning from 9pm Feb, 16.
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by kestolove95(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Perfct piece I read am from A to Z just to know more abt dix man call buhari...he got my vote cum feb14

2 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Coolabbie: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. Just start rehearsing with any of the pictures cos you'll really need one to shed tears with beginning from 9pm Feb, 16.
I support GEJ but I cant bear the thought of a wastrel who could upload a pix of his private part on dis forum coming 2 put mouth where his betters are tawking. Leave d sane men 2 argue dis.
Go f^ck an olosho, Gej campaign does nt nid ur likes.

2 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by boujaye: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=14pt]all these is not enough proof that buhari is any way better, we are not interested whether he wore legless pants in his military days..., not even the history of his ancestral fathers will suffice. we are talking about the attributes, the technical know how of the president of a nation in the 21st century. I think bye and large GEJ has really scored better here, if you talk about military might, we can say buhari, but fortunately we are in democracy.[/size]
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by nijanigga: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
FastShipping:

Buhari had rapid promotion in the army due to his brilliancy. IBB is older than Buhari by a year but Buhari was ahead of IBB and others by two years in the military. Buhari enlisted in 1962 while IBB and his mates enlisted in 1964. In one interview, JT Useni spoke about how brilliant the man (Buhari) was as an officer. Useni spoke about how many of them aspired to be like him when they enlisted in the military in those days. He spoke about how Buhari was widely known as the most brilliant officer around and many of them looked up to him; even some of them were older than him.
Thanks, many people don't that among the Hausa-Fulanis the fulanis are the most intelligent,probably cos they have access to so much cow milk.

1 Like

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by philips70(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
anonimi:

At least you are honest on this one- you did not deny the FACT that the so called in-CORRUPT-ible old soldier canonised Abacha as a saint since "he did not steal our money".

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

Yes he canonised just one man, Abacha but your master have come to canonise every other corruption personified entity. In fact he set up a committee to look for corrupt people to appoint into his government and campaign organisation. Buhari is a saint where GEJ is in condoning and romancing corruption. One day GEJ's profile will be written this way and you know how the issue of corruption will be described. Lawrence Anini better pass GEJ.

7 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Motolank: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Even Buhari' speak that we ll be hearing very soon ll not be this long...

NB
Please nigerians VOTE Buhari for BETTER or for WORSE experiense...we have seen all of gej, if Buhari owns boko haram...as the president why has he not attack back and save our soul...(zonbi pig)
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by dondo83(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
crownprince102:
You mean say all of una finish reading that long epistle? Nigerian dey jobless ooo.. Na wao
GMB all the way sha, hit like if you didn't finish reading..

Its called adding to one's knowledge. .
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by watchindelta(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
who wan read dis many ish grin grin grin grin
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by mtprofessor5(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Informative I must say
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Wahala90: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=13pt]"The only thing I can say about Buhari is that he is a failure like my Dad's elder brother who was still pursuing a career at 72 when all his mates are quietly enjoying the fruit of their labour. You can see Buhari's desperation to use this last chance to acquire all he has lost." - Afamba Okunodaba
[/size]
Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Coolabbie:
I support GEJ but I cant bear the thought of a wastrel who could upload a pix of his private part on dis forum coming 2 put mouth where his betters are tawking. Leave d sane men 2 argue dis.
Go f^ck an olosho, Gej campaign does nt nid ur likes.

You must be either partially or fully crazy for bringing up unrelated issue on this thread. Who dafuck do you think you are? Look at this fool taking my mata ontop her cocoanut head. Have you forgotten how i combined you and your mother and fuccked same time as ashawos and i had to pass thru special medical routine as a result of rotten pusssies carried around by you and your HIV+ mother? You must really be mad. Oya, bring it on. Na ur type who cant focus on their personal lives i dey find for this forum. If you dont quote me again to talk rubbish, make thunder that destroyed properties in my hood decades ago fire you. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Coolabbie: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
RedBenson:

You must be either partially or fully crazy for bringing up unrelated issue on this thread. Who dafuck do you think you are? Look at this fool taking my mata ontop her cocoanut head. Have you forgotten how i combined you and your mother and fuccked same time as ashawos and i had to pass thru special medication routine as a result of rotten pusssies carried around by you and your HIV+ mother? You must really be mad.
grin LOOOL!!!
I thought u were neva goin 2 show dis syd of u. Compose a thesis on mama's p.ussies. U r quite adept @ it.
Hv fun wastrel.

4 Likes

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by Sunshinelady(f): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
LRNZH:
3. IN THE MILITARY

Muhammadu Buhari (left), late Ibrahim Bako (c), late Umaru Salihu (right) at the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) in 1962. It was their first year. Image credits: Ed Keazor/Nigerian Nostalgia Project

In becoming a soldier, he attended the following institutions:

-Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC), 1962

-Mons Officer Cadet School, Aldershot, United Kingdom (1962-1963). Generals Sani Abacha (read about Abacha HERE) and Obasanjo also attended this academy). In Aldershot, Buhari was described as 'an only pebble in the beach, a star in his calm and calculating disposition.'

-Defence Services Staff College (DSSC), Wellington, Tamil Nadu, India (1973), Obasanjo also attended this college (see picture).

The main gate to Buhari's college in India.

-US Army War College (1979-1980) where he was described as “a gentleman, a soft-spoken soldier, who preserved the ethics of the profession almost as a Quarter-Master-General. He would touch the tip of his cap in greeting for a lady, would never enter a room with his beret on. Always careful with his language, would smile at every joke and would never do anything to rock the boat.”

In the year 1962, he joined the Nigerian Army and rose steadily through the ranks.

[b]Here, General Buhari (holding waist) with Bamgboye, Kwara State's first governor and others. Dressed like a hunter at the back looks like General Obasanjo....lol!

-Commissioned 2nd Lieutenant, 1963
-Platoon Commander, United Nations Peacekeeping Force, Congo, early 1960s.
-Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion, Abeokuta, Ogun State, 1963.
-Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison, 1964 – 1965.
-Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade 1965 – 1966.
-Battalion Adjutant / Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade/Battalion 1966 – 1967 (during the Nigerian Civil War).
-Appointed Brigade Major, 2 Sector, 1st Infantry Division, April -July 1967.
Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Brigade, August 1967 – October 1968;
Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Division November 1968 – February 1970;
Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, 1st Infantry Division, February 1970 – June 1971;
Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Division Hqrs., July 1971 – Dec. 1972;
Colonel, General Staff, 3rd Infantry Div. Hqrs. Jan. 1974 – Sept. 1974.
Acting Director, Supply and Transport, Nigeria Army Corps of Supply and Transport, September 1974 – July 1975;
Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources, March 1976 to June 1978;
Chairman, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, June 1978 – July 1978;
Military Secretary, Army Headquarters July 1978 – June 1979;
Member Supreme Military Council, March 1976 – June 1979;
General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, Aug. 1980 – Jan. 1981;
General Officer Commanding, 2nd Mechanised Infantry Division, Jan. 1981 – October 1981;
General Officer Commanding 3rd Armed Division Nigerian Army, October 1981 – December 1983.
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985
From July 1975 to February 1976, he served as the Governor of the newly-created North-Eastern State under the regime of the late General Murtala Muhammed (read all about Murtala HERE). The North-Eastern State is what we now know as Yobe, Borno, Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe and Taraba States. Mehn, that's huge! See the picture below.
[/b]

[b]Later, after the assassination of Murtala Muhammed, he served as the Federal Commissioner (now Minister) for Petroleum, Energy and Natural Resources under General Olusegun Obasanjo. He was appointed to that post in 1976 and was there till 1978.

On the 1st of April, 1977, the Federal Ministry of Mines and Steel and the Nigerian National Oil Corporation were both merged together to form what is now the ultimate ATM machine for Nigerian leaders -the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Buhari was appointed as the head of the NNPC in 1978 and was there till 1979. Under Buhari, who wasthe Pioneer Chairman of the NNPC, great achievements were recorded: 20 depots of oil involving over 3,200 kilometres of pipeline were constructed all over the nation, in addition to the construction of petroleum refineries in Kaduna and Warri (subsequent governments have wrecked these refineries and there is obviously no plan in their skulls to build new ones, I do not know of any other oil-producing nation and OPEC member that buys refined fuel from others. The largest refinery in the world is in India, a country that produces no crude oil. I see our importing refined petroleum as one of the most glaring stupidities of the Nigerian nation, the supposed giant of Africa).

(The NNPC states that it's vision is to become a world-class oil and gas company driven by shared commitment to excellence while its mission as an integrated Oil and Gas Company is to be engaged in adding value to the nation's hydrocarbon resources for the benefit of all Nigerians and other stakeholders. I think that 'all Nigerians' should be rewritten as 'some Nigerians' while the 'other stakeholders' should be edited and become 'the cabal'. As an 'ordinary Nigerian', ayam yet to feel the full benefit o. Sorry for the 'digreson', e dey pain me for body ni, we were on Buhari shey....lol! )

Watch a video of Buhari swearing in the new governors below:
[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JjYG-ef8M
. Am not a Buhari fan, but I hav to admit, dis guy was smashing hot wen he was young, damn! So handsome. But hop his heart is fine too, dats d most important

1 Like

Re: MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video by anonimi: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
philips70:
Yes he canonised just one man, Abacha but your master have come to canonise every other corruption personified entity. In fact he set up a committee to look for corrupt people to appoint into his government and campaign organisation. Buhari is a saint where GEJ is in condoning and romancing corruption. One day GEJ's profile will be written this way and you know how the issue of corruption will be described. Lawrence Anini better pass GEJ.

Was Anini a president also or you are just being DAFT like your idol who want to rule us again after two WASTED years

The organisations that used to score us very low on corruption now say we are IMPROVING, do you have better, comprehensive information, data & statistics of trends than they do?
Buhari, Obasanjo etc did nothing to provide infrastructure or revive agriculture while removing the fertiliser cabal as Jonathan has done in such a short period despite violent distractions.
Even the "best" governor of the "opposition" cannot match Jonathan's pace of delivery to our people yet you focus on the LIES and media hype to distort our reality.

Well, sorry we know BETTER and refuse to be deceived by your LIES.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kuje Hospital Rejects Lady Butchered On Election Day In Abuja(photos,video) / Hushpuppi: We've Been Contacted By FBI To Arrest Kyari, Says EFCC / Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.