Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 (3346 Views)

Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Crude Oil Will Soon Sell For $50 Per Barrel – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by iamord(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2015
joseph1832:
I really want to believe the Saudi Prince is not God!. However his prediction calls for worry for those country that depend solely on crude oil.
haha! U call God U don't know that it has been humans dictating commodity prices, no church in the wild, no room for laziness or hankipanki, for me the best is to struggle to capture the markets of the smaller african countries that don't have oil, and feed the internal market, and diversify... We have been singing this song since, but people did not take heed, we are such a waste!!
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by iamord(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2015
san316:
I hope it goes down to $2 sef.. so that Nigerians will start facing reality and do the needful.
the long and short of ur passage is that u don't know anything! Else u won't pray for such
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by joseph1832(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2015
iamord:
haha! U call God U don't know that it has been humans dictating commodity prices, no church in the wild, no room for laziness or hankipanki, for me the best is to struggle to capture the markets of the smaller african countries that don't have oil, and feed the internal market, and diversify... We have been singing this song since, but people did not take heed, we are such a waste!!
I concur. Yet people like donnypool and his friends will come and start giving theories based on utopian ideals.
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by saintneo(m): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2015
seunfly:

My brother, I understand you but when ordinary people can't access such loan, what will you call that?
NEPA bill subsidy, of what benefit is NEPA subsidy when I pay at least 10% of my income to NEPA and I don't have up to 5hours a day and it is their friends and cronies that bought the same NEPA.
So when people talk it is not out of hatred or fallacy, it is the reality.

True talk. For me I believe that the current privatisation will only become a success if new blood is injected into the system. Take a look at Telecom, NITEL benefited the rich only; however, once companies that were totally independent on government and past beneficiaries of corrupt government, it boomed.
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by iamord(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2015
joseph1832:
I concur. Yet people like donnypool and his friends will come and start giving theories based on utopian ideals.
haha! People need to wake up and smell the coffee, alice in wonderland stays in the cartoon world, we have traded our chances to become self sufficient and develop times without number, we will keep learning the hard way.
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by Awho(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2015
What a shame just imagine what APC has turnd some Nigerians into. The fall in Oil price which is a global trend has now become PDP's fault i pitty you all (APC) clueless supporters
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2015
PDP is deceiving us guys.
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2015
PDP have succeeded in telling us not to vote for buhari cos his a moslem. tho am a Christian and igbo, with dis dollar going up, so many companies are going to layoff staffs by Q2 of dis year. I used to support GEJ but when I studied PDP strategy, there's no way am going to vote for them. we've been suffering for a long time.. my children deserve something better than dis
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by joseph1832(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2015
iamord:
haha! People need to wake up and smell the coffee, alice in wonderland stays in the cartoon world, we have traded our chances to become self sufficient and develop times without number, we will keep learning the hard way.
I really believe learning the hard way is now synonymous to we Nigerians!. Always the fire brigade approach. Imagine countries like Ghana leaving us behind, yet some damn fool will come and say Nigeria is just 54 and U.S and other develop countries are 238 yrs old and the likes.

In this 21 century, time wait for no man as well as no country. We either get on the moving train or we get left behind. Plain and simple.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by san316(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2015
iamord:
the long and short of ur passage is that u don't know anything! Else u won't pray for such

Yes I don't know anything Mr know all. aren't there countries that have no oil? aren't they faring better? oil is a curse. let it dry up sef. so that we can all get. up on our feet and work.
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by iamord(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2015
san316:

Yes I don't know anything Mr know all. aren't there countries that have no oil? aren't they faring better? oil is a curse. let it dry up sef. so that we can all get. up on our feet and work.
is the oil really a curse or that's just an excuse for Being intellectually inferior to handle affairs and resources
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by san316(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
iamord:
is the oil really a curse or that's just an excuse for Being intellectually inferior to handle affairs and resources

Yes! it is an excuse strong enough to force Nigeria up on their feet to discover other more dependable sources of revenue. oil has made us complacent and our politicians are just interested in going to abj and getting allocations. let the oil be useless so they can start thinking.
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by drisatasarr: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
joseph1832:
I really want to believe the Saudi Prince is not God!. However his prediction calls for worry for those country that depend solely on crude oil.
Its not about being God, its economics. The pressure is on those who are not mindful.If you don't have a job, and ride private jets, rolls and have homes in every major city, you are a FOOL.
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by iamord(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
san316:

Yes! it is an excuse strong enough to force Nigeria up on their feet to discover other more dependable sources of revenue. oil has made us complacent and our politicians are just interested in going to abj and getting allocations. let the oil be useless so they can start thinking.
before the oil there was the cocoa, groundnut ,palm oil and steel, what happened to the groundnut pyramid What happened to ajaokuta steel What happened that Malaysia has surpassed nigeria in palm oil production... It burns down to the same thing.. Mismanagement, corruptionn decay all summed up as intellectual inferiority.. The same mis management we had for the former is the same we had for the latter, we as a people have been irresponsible right from time, not having one common vision and goal .so don't blame no resource .. Are there not countries that made good use of the oil What excuse do you want to give, in the past , the dorminat village youths left agriculture and took up the new job of kidnapping the minority for slavery to be sold off to strange lands... Of course ..everything was blamed on the white man. We keep repeating the same mistake.. Look inwards and say to yourself that you have failed.. And retrace your steps
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by iamord(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
drisatasarr:

Its not about being God, its economics. The pressure is on those who are not mindful.If you don't have a job, and ride private jets, rolls and have homes in every major city, you are a FOOL.
tell em
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by joseph1832(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
drisatasarr:

I believe you're kinda referring to Nigeria right? 'Cause your description fits the Nigerian situation.
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by cashmentor(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
saintneo:

You lack a lot upstairs. Complaining about everything! A begging mentality.

Please educate me Sire!
Since you have a lot Upstairs....Shediot!
Re: Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 by dealslip(f): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Nigeria is already brought to her knees as a result of the looting of the excess earnings from the crude oil. Put GEJ there for another four years and we will need hand-outs from Western nations to survive. By then a dollar will exchange for like 300 naira if not more. Add the fact that we don't refine our own oil, no tangible improvement in electricity plus their already insatiable appetite for looting, we will be a fourth world country.

However, if we do the right thing now by putting Buhari there, he will surely record some success in fighting corruption, security and electricity. After four years, we will review his performance and determine if he needs to continue or be sacked. That is the only way out for Nigeria.

Buhari can't do anything. Vote for someone neutral. That is a breath of fresh air

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos / Pic. Ex. Gov. Audu's Running Mate, Falake Caught Kissing A Young Girl In Public / Amaechi Caught In Amadioha Shrine (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.