Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It (11942 Views)

How To Establish Petrol Station And Make Millions In Nigeria / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? / Commercial Banks To Set Naira Rate On Monday Without CBN Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by campustv(m): 1:53am On Jan 13, 2015
Hii guys, I posted one of my biggest frontpage headline last year about how to own a tv station in Nigeria, the post made frontpage before i clicked on the submitt button. I enjoyed massive comments and calls but funny enough could not find the link on nairaland again. Hmn Seun or The Mod, whats up with my post?
Anyway, This year im sharing a simple way of setting up your own internet tv station and how you can make money with it. Do anybody intrested in this at all? I need 20likes before i proceed.

Are you ready!
NEED
There are various categories of people who may need internet tv/live streaming channel:
- Anybody who want to make money broadcasting online.
- Church owners for live service or concert
- Live conference events broadcast
- Live broadcast of any events
People all over the world can be watching live on mobile phones and all internet enable gadget.
SETUP
You must own a website you want to be using e.g www.livetv.ng If you are going to be using the site for your tv streaming alone, ill advice you should not have more than 4 pages: about us, contact us, tv guide and live tv page among other design at your own discretion.
-Install adobe media live software on your system.
GO LIVE/START BROADCASTING
You need to be sure of your mode of operation either Live 247 depending on your access to internet or Few hours in a day or prepackaged contents broadcast.
MAKE MONEY WITH IT
Advertise and let people know you can broadcast thier events live to people all over the world even those that cannot come can watch live on thier smartphones, tab and all internet enable gadget. Start getting booking for wedding, birthday, concert, political campaign, church live service and charged them in hours etc
I think this is a rush summary as i skipped a lot of of steps to be fixed. May be ill put up a detailed tutorial video on this.
But for anyone serious about setting up an internet tv/streaming channel, send in mail: campustvafrica@gmail.com or call 08135586088
In the meantime post your questions about this so i can answer.
Wath this video https://livetv.ng/how-to-setup-internet-tv-live-streaming/

Updated: Upgraded features I'm installing now will allow you to set video advert as either pre -roll, Mid-roll and post-roll into your video just like YouTube video ad. Also I can make your videos or live stream pay per view that is people will pay you before they can watch any video you want. call now to set up your InternetTV 08135586088

12 Likes

Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by stanvesco(m): 2:09am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=campustv post=29742062]Hii guys, I posted one of my biggest frontpage headline last year about how to own a tv station in Nigeria, the post made frontpage before i clicked on the submitt button. I enjoyed massive comments and calls but funny enough could not find
broda i day folo u o
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by odimbannamdi(m): 2:10am On Jan 13, 2015
campustv:
Hii guys, I posted one of my biggest frontpage headline last year about how to own a tv station in Nigeria, the post made frontpage before i clicked on the submitt button. I enjoyed massive comments and calls but funny enough could not find the link on nairaland again. Hmn Seun or The Mod, whats up with my post?
Anyway, This year im sharing a simple way of setting up your own internet tv station and how you can make money with it. Do anybody intrested in this at all? I need 20likes before i proceed.

I dey your back....carry on!
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by biz4realnair(m): 3:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Hi bros, I dey gbadun your parole , carry go we are on your side, . like to have one of such.............KUDOS!!!
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by cremeandchic: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Hi campustv, can you help to set up the internet tv?
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by campustv(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2015
cremeandchic:
Hi campustv, can you help to set up the internet tv?
Yes, I can help you to set Up.
Call 08135586088 for talk
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by Opiosko: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by luvlyoracle(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by biz4realnair(m): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2015
HELLO, PLS WHAT DOES I T TAKE TO SET UP A CAMPUSTV. PLS REVERT EARNESTLY
MY ADD IS egritycastles@gmail.com
THANKS
MR BAYEWU 08102805200
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by babafunny(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chromecast is not about movies only just as we take a look at Chromecast audio review. This article will beam it light on Chromecast audio setup. For more on this, follow the link bellow
http://www.techvaid.com/chromecast-audio-review-chromecast-audio-setup-and-chromecast-just-dance/
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by Bigajeff(m): 12:16am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by Bigajeff(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Access to internet is becoming cheaper this day with more 4g network providers breaking the monopoly. many more people spent more time than before streaming or watching movies or their favourite show online. Don't you think this is the perfect time to setup your own internet TV? I'm just asking cos you can only provide answer. Don't forget you can always call on us to get this done. We are an expert in setting up internet TV/live streaming.

All internet tv mail: livetvstudio@gmail.com
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by Bigajeff(m): 1:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Think of the value you add to your events by showcasing it to the world realtime as its happening and people all over the world can watch on their smartphone, tab,PC etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by campustv(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2017
watch this video and learn the steps but if you still want me to set up for you, call me for serious business 08135586088
https://livetv.ng
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by Rick9(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2017
This is nice
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by campustv(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
https://livetv.ng/how-to-setup-internet-tv-live-streaming/

Updated: Upgraded features I'm installing now will allow you to set video advert as either pre -roll, Mid-roll and post-roll into your video just like YouTube video ad. Also I can make your videos or live stream pay per view that is people will pay you before they can watch any video you want. call now to set up your Internettv 08135586088
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by campustv(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
You can start by using a shared hosting using backup ends like YouTube server and people will still watch directly from your website and as you grow, you can upgrade to VPS or dedicated server if you want to be uploading your video contents on your own website server

This 2018 is best time to launch your own Internet TV and become the pioneer of video content trend that will change the way we consume information on the internet
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by DGranite(m): 1:49am On Jan 02, 2018
pls am intrested but can any andriod phone perform d task.
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by campustv(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
I will recommend any HDMI to USB cord for those asking me how to enhance the quality of their live streaming. Also in the list is blackmagic box if you have money to invest. Pinnacle box is still a very goodcaptured device too but just make google your friend and search for HDMI to USB captured device, I'm sure you will get a cheaper one just make sure it comes with installation CD except it is plug and play.
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by campustv(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
HDMI to USB device will improve the quality of your video
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by campustv(m): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2018
The new linear TV setup now let you schedule your video contents to be broadcast at an appropriate time just likenormal cable TV. even while you are sleeping your internet TV is running with all your video advert que up into the videos as a way of making money. think internet TV as a big deal now. call me to setup for you. 08176770474
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by campustv(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2019
We are making setting up of internet TV much more affordable from now to December. We want to make more people own thier internet TV at a great discount. Are you passionate about setting up your own Internet TV and make money. Talk to Us 08135586088 or 07010441069
Re: How To Set Up An Internet TV Station And Make Money With It by telleyway: 4:06pm On May 09, 2020
Please compustv I'm in need of this internet TV ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Despite Recession, Shoprite Profit Rises: Turnover Hits N3.86 Trillion / Naira Redesign Won't Reduce Inflation Or Strengthen Naira / Food Stuff Supply Opportunity For Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.