Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime (1862 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by superneutral(m): 4:09am On Jan 13, 2015
No matter what you’re looking for in your search
for a perfect place to visit you will indubitably find
it it London. Beautiful sights, an abundance of
different cultures, all the cuisines of the world, the
best productions at the West End, artsy hipsters in
Shoreditch, concerts of world famous bands or
street performers, the funniest and wittiest comedy
shows in Leicester Square, bars and pubs in Soho
— London has it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by superneutral(m): 4:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Enjoy sightseeing? Then you’re in for a treat.
Visiting the historical part of the city feels like
walking into a beautiful postcard bursting with
famous attractions. Walk along the Westminster
Bridge, take a selfie with the Big Ben, see the
London from above when taking a ride on the
London Eye, gaze at the crown jewels in the British
museum, travel back in time and hang out with
dinosaurs in the Natural History Museum, or take a
stroll through the National Gallery and look at all
the pretty paintings.

Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by superneutral(m): 4:12am On Jan 13, 2015
If you get tired of all the history this city has to
offer you can always venture into one of the many
parks for a picnic. Hyde Park is huge and there’s
always a stand where you can buy delicious
muffins or chocolates if you have a sweet tooth or
some chips or hotdogs if you prefer savory things.
But beware of squirrels, they’re shameless and will
climb you like a tree if you give them any
indication that you might share some food with
them.

Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by echobee(f): 4:12am On Jan 13, 2015
Ok! grin. on my way to the airport cheesy
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by superneutral(m): 4:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Speaking of food, London has a massive variety of
restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars that cater to all
your needs and will satisfy every craving you could
possibly have. Whether you’re looking for the
classic staples of british foods such as fish and
chips or the more adventurous mash and eel, the
scrumptious pot pies or the exotic dishes of ethnic
cuisine, italian pizzas or french croissants, it’s all
readily available.

Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by superneutral(m): 4:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Oxford Street is a famous street for shopping. You
can literally shop until you drop here, ladies. But if
you get tired of crowds of tourists trying to buy
everything they see you might want to go to
Carnaby street for the more high end shops. It’s
conveniently located in Soho, where you can take
a break and enjoy a cocktail or two in one of many
bars. You might be lucky and spot some
celebrities here too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by superneutral(m): 4:18am On Jan 13, 2015
For a cultural outing West End is your best option.
Musicals, plays, concerts and all sorts of
performances take place here.
If you’re more of a comedy buff, then you should
go to one of many stand up shows at Leicester
square. In London there’s humor in the air.

Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by superneutral(m): 4:20am On Jan 13, 2015
So when it comes to choosing your next traveling
destination, don’t hesitate to choose London and
discover the very best of what London has to offer.

Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by chukxie(m): 4:25am On Jan 13, 2015
Looking forward to taking my family there this summer.
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 13, 2015
huh??....

ok ooo....

but i won first go Dubai go do shopping first...

later we go see for london.....op you hear
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2015
Dubai b4 London.
New world b4 Old schl
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by StPete: 7:00am On Jan 13, 2015
OP try promote your own country first before someone else's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by luigiajah(m): 7:07am On Jan 13, 2015
Wahala Dy Oh.. Oya chop knuckle
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by hahn(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2015
StPete:
OP try promote your own country first before someone else's.

Don't mind him. Later dem go dey complain say dem dey deport them
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2015
london is not even all that undecided
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by ronald4lif(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
london is not even all that undecided

You live in London?
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by dechandel(f): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Travel section pls!!

And yea. London is nice kiss
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2015
dechandel:
Travel section pls!!

And yea. London is nice kiss
have you been there b4? smiley
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

You live in London?
No, i don't!
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by dechandel(f): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
have you been there b4? smiley
My base
What about you? smiley
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2015
dechandel:
My base
What about you? smiley
I'm in Nigeria, but i do travel out at times to the U.S smiley
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by dechandel(f): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm in Nigeria, but i do travel out at times to the U.S smiley
When next you are choosing a destination. Do what the op said. Choose London cheesy
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by Kiinetic(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Been there once, sometime in 2011.

It's truly a lovely place, although. . grin
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by ronald4lif(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
No, i don't!

Okay, perhaps you do visits then. But permit me to disagree with you but most of what the OP said about London, if not all, are the real facts on ground. Maybe a bit exaggerated but still true. No offence meant, sorry!
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2015
dechandel:
When next you are choosing a destination. Do what the op said. Choose London cheesy
lol, alright! cheesy, maybe then i'll come and hang with you cheesy, cause idk anybody in London
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay, perhaps you do visits then. But permit me to disagree with you but most of what the OP said about London, if not all, are the real facts on ground. Maybe a bit exaggerated but still true. No offence meant, sorry!
ok! I've heard you. lol

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by tosyne2much(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2015
I was there sometime in 2012.. It was nice though

I still prefer United States
wink
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by ronald4lif(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
lol, alright! cheesy, maybe then i'll come and hang with you cheesy, cause idk anybody undecided in London

You only hanging out with dechandel? How about me na
grin
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

You only hanging out with dechandel? How about me na
grin
ok! i'll hang out with you too, because of that lil girl on your dp tongue grin
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by dechandel(f): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2015
Nneka123:
lol, alright! cheesy, maybe then i'll come and hang with you cheesy, cause idk anybody in London
Yaaay cheesy
Dont worry about the shopping money
Bill is on Ronald4lif grin
Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by zendy: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2015
Yeah London. The crowded underground,boozy weekends in Shoreditch,high crime rate in Hackney,knife stabbings in Harringey and the overall unfriendliness of people........ Hmmmmm. Yeah everyone should visit London at least once in their life time.

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime by tdayof(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Okay have heard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Talk / 7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love / All The Fine Girls & Big Boys Forming...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.