Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How You Can Register Your Business Name In Nigeria Yourself - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Register Your Business Name In Nigeria Yourself (1189 Views)

You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC / Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Register Your Business Name In Nigeria Yourself by youwininfo: 6:26am On Jan 13, 2015
register your business name in nigeria requires some processes. i am not a lawyer but i have personally registered my business name.
i recently went there late december and i was told that the rules have changed.
ccording to the CAC officer which attended to me , he said that there was a notice to this effect that from January 1st 2014 , there will be a new amount for nigeria business name registrations.

This notice was pasted at the CAC office and the officer said it was there for a long time before the increment.
Now in 2015, and beyond here is what the process will look like

• You will start by reservation of a business name.before Registration of Business Names
Do you know I went into the CAC office without having a name in mind?
You know better.
Look at your business 10 years from now and come up with a name which when it’s called you will be proud of.
Example of business names for registration
David Samson can go for davesas enterprise
Peter olawale can go for olaterp services
Peterwaw consult
Just think, when some hears the name, he will be wondering if you got it from the sky!
Of course you did.
• Collect and submit two forms with passport

There is a form you will give to complete. You may download a sample form here.
Complete this form and attach two passport photographs of your recent shots taken.
After duly completed the form, return it to their office with the filing fees.
• Pay for the filing fees at the corporate affairs commission office.
Pay a filing fee as specified. read the rest article on business name registration here

(1) (Reply)

Online Money Makes You Lazy. / Centurion Automatic Gate Deal Up For GRAB / Exchange Rate Causing Wahala Between Jumia & Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.