Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

“buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet (6023 Views)

OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! / APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode / Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by netbaze(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Osun State-born Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah,
otherwise known as Baba Peculiar has
disclosed that the President-Elect, General
Muhammadu Buhari needs fervent prayers
from Nigerians in order not to die in power
like President Umaru Yar’Adua.

The respectable cleric made this known on
Saturday, April 4, 2015 in Lagos while
addressing national issues.
According to Hephzibah: “One of my seven-
point messages to the president-elect, General
Muhammadu Buhari, that is been packaged to
be released during my miracle night in Lagos
in a few days time is that Nigerians should
pray for President Buhari in order to avert his
death.

“I saw the new president in my vision being
kept somewhere for most of his followers to
rule this country.”
Baba Peculiar, in his predictions, further said
Buhari, as loved by many, is not the messiah
to save this country.

He said he would just rule for a period of time
to pave the way for God’s chosen person that
will take Nigeria to the Promise Land.

The cleric added: “I see Professor Yemi
Osinbajo ruling this country, while General
Buhari will just be there like a ceremonial
head.
“In fact, Osinbajo also needs to be careful
because he would be assassinated by an ex-
military Head of State.

“God told me he is giving the mandate to Jimi
Agbaje of PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) in
Lagos State, but the power that be in APC (All
Progressives Congress) will try to upturn the
election in their favour and if care is not
taken, this may lead to crisis.”

The notable prophet, in his conclusion, urged
all men of God to pray for Buhari in order for
him to complete is term.

“I implore Nigerian men of God to avoid being
used by politicians.
“By doing so, they are playing God and the
consequence will not be palatable,” said
Hephzibah.

source: http://netbaze.com/forum2_theme_111645627.xhtml?tema=170
Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by Niwdog(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Not a new prophecy. Many have said it, we ar just waiting for it to manifest.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by tunery004(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Me sef I be prophet, Ambode will win in lagos and Buhari will finish is tenure.

Against tomoro
Lagosians, tomorrow please go out in mass and vote for the continuity of the good work, and for lagos to benefit from the FG for once. We are the Origin of APC now APC is @ the Top, Let's not Fail to Reap from where we sown. Vote Ambode, vote APC

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by menix(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oga prophet calm down, this is somfin Obasanjo nd i are aware of..

Infact to conclude ur prophecy, wen d north start having issues wiv d SW ova Osinbanjo taking ova the SW will seek d help of d SE nd SS.

Let mii stop here buh remember to thank mii wen it comes to past..

5 Likes

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by Godfather92(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
I only believe in God. What ever ll happen ll surely happen... Though no true prophet now adays.. God has final say
Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by Sylverbox(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fake prophets everywhere. Where are those that were saying there was no vacancy in aso rock?? Wrecked hungry prophets of doom!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by omniwater007: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
less than 24hrs to go....tick;tock...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by tomakint: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Well, Prophets are meant to be seers of what is hidden to the ordinary eyes.....as for Buhari's, I think Fayose saw that already and as regards Jimi Agbaje's position, I have seen that too.....well done Baba Peculiar! #HurricaneAgbaje# to the rescue.....JK is OK!

1 Like

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by Uyi168: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Men of themselves nd nt men of God....d pipu's wil z God's will!..jk..hehe!.jux kidding

1 Like

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by kambili999(f): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
that moment when it is election time and everyone wants to prophesy something . the other moment when only one prophet's prophesy comes to pass n he says, 'I said it.' whewww. Let God's will be done.
Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Back to the sender. Buhari will live beyond his tenure in good health and the nation shall be proud of his achievements.

Ambode will win lagos state and APC shall continue the development of Lagos state.

I can't wait for the completion of the eko atlantic city

Sai Ambode

6 Likes

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by Yasher: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
We dey wait.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
I will deliver my local govt to agbaje
Amuwo-odofin will vote for agbaje
Catholics will vote for agbaje
Non-yorubaz will vote for agbaje
Yoruba with sense will vote for agbaje
Tinubu should go and lagoon!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
So many guessers parading as prophets. Mandela is also a prophet then, Hw prophecised buhari becoming a Nigeria president

1 Like

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by Paitty(f): 12:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Ah ah

Another prophecy again
Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by dareerad: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Story for the gods ...the same people that said he would lose the election ba ...
Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by oladapolif: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2015
he didnt see how many igbos ended up in the Lagoon as well? lolz.. haha, no worry Apc is winning and no one is going inside the lagoon. Anyways, abi the Prophet won die for Lagoon? new slang...lol

1 Like

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by tit(f): 1:06am On Apr 11, 2015
nonsense.
buhari will be disgrace in office.
tinubu will regret his life!

1 Like

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by chacoonder(m): 2:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Another Prophet of Hell has spoken.Nigerian Prophets no dey ever see better thing for their vision, na so so bad bad things like death,accident,plane crash, loss,suicide,assassination,divorce, calamity etc full their eyes.
Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by chacoonder(m): 2:54am On Apr 11, 2015
tit:
nonsense.
buhari will be disgrace in office.
tinubu will regret his life!
You are a pig!!!

5 Likes

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by jamesbawa(m): 3:08am On Apr 11, 2015
at least he'll get into office first
Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by tundemogba12(m): 6:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Heaven reject this totally in Jesus name and it will never come to pass. My bible tells me ask and it shall be given. Ambode will become the elected governor of lagos state in Jesus name. Nobody not even the prophet knows tomorrow except God Almighty. Vote wisely, vote ambode. Thank you for reading this and the favour of God will not depart from you in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by RockMaxi: 6:31am On Apr 11, 2015
God is a merciful God.

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by oluwafemi113(m): 6:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Rubbish
Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by Pavore9: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Bookmarked.
Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by Good182: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Prophet indeed
Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by hardeysola(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Sho ro niyen?

1 Like

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 11, 2015
I stopped believing all dis prophets after d presidential election....most of them are jus business men using forecast strategy 2 make their money....

3 Likes

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by superstar1(m): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2015
We reject Buhari's death in the office IJN.

Only the counsel and will of the Most High God shall stand.

One million and one prophets predicted GEJ's victory. One even said he will unleash the gate of hell.

4 Likes

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by Humblebloke(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2015
His 5tupidity is peculiar.....

Tell that to your Gullible followersundecided

1 Like

Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
W
Re: “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet by gambus007(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2015
This foolish guy so called prophet thinks he's God.....nobody knows tomorrow.prophet of doom.when he does not know his own tomorrow.Mad Man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Visit Bauchi State On December 29 / Enugu Govt Earmarks Paris Club Savings For Payment Of LG Pensions, Gratuities / Someone Just Got Killed By UGM In My Front At Nnewi Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.