Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,560 members, 7,865,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko (44986 Views)

Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet / Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2015
oh!

This is getting boring.
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by kola101(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2015
NIGERIA IS GOING TO DIVIDE THE EASTERNERS AND WESTERNERS SHALL BECOME UNITED AND THE NORTHERNERS FORMING A N EMIRATE BEEN RULED BY LAWS FROM SAUDI ARABIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by thaoriginator: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Abeg who get this pastor number mek I bell am mek him give me sure soccer bet.. Just 5 straight wins is ok.

1 Like

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by anitank(f): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2015
“I can see the glory of Nigeria in the South East and I don’t agree with Wole Soyinka that Jonathan is Nebuchadnezzar; Jonathan is a forerunner to the glory of God.”

Who else thinks this man is prophesying that Nigeria would break up? If this prophesy is anything to go by, then there's a bloody war looming

2 Likes

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Ranchhoddas: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2015
holatin:
another one again SUICED bomber, re you Jonathan student ?
you must be.
try and go back to school rather than asking for buhari certificate.
thug association of Nigeria (TAN) member
guy you funny die!
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by darepoju(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2015
hmmmnnn....words of the prophet...
may God bless both the listeners and d hearers...

Amen....
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by championeh(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Oloshi, Oniranu. To write na by force?
1stola:
YEAH!
'PROPHET' IS RIGHT BUT HE MADE MISTAKE IN THE DATE.
IT IS NEITHER GEJ NOR GMB WILL CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT BY FEBRUARY 2019 ELECTION.
GMB TILL GEJ KNOWS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.
GMB TILL PEJ BECOMES A PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
GMB TILL FANI KAYODE BECOME REASONABLE.
GMB TILL DOYIN OKUPE CHANGE HIS FIRST NAME TO BASTARD.
GMB TILL RENO OMOKRI UNDERSTANDS THAT HE IS SENILE.
GMB TILL PROF WOLE SOYINKA BECOMES A GUINEA PIG HUNTER.
GMB TILL OBASANJO BECOMES A MOTOR PARK TOUT.
GMB TILL ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO BECOMES PASTORS.
GMB TILL JONA JANG BECOMES TALLER.
GMB TILL ALAO AKALA STOPS BLEACHING.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING 20 BILLION DOLLARS.
GMB TILL NIGERIA BECOMES CORRUPTION FREE.
GMB TILL ELECTRIC POWER BECOMES STABLE.
GEJ TILL feBUHARI.
wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by solid3(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Which kind prophet of doom be this wan na? Why him wan pour sand sand for our garri?
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by lanjum(f): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Its time for prophecy
Ashimolo matthew said he already knew the winner
Nwoko said none of the 2 candidates will rule
Another prophet said na GEJ go win
Another said GMB go win
My pple my pple what do we do now, how do we go about that. Infact am totally confused

1 Like

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by natureblack(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2015
A4dams:
Watching with keen interest. By march we wld hav knw who God reveal it to
smh,Nigeria is danm too religious.....I thought the mandate is in our hands.
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by heffem(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2015
Well, ȋ̝̊̅ wouldn't want to be against the prophesy cos the 2 leading presidential candidates here are DESPERADOS, and ȋ̝̊̅ wouldn't be surprised if the election to something else...... And, I'm quite sure we all know what that means......inviting the military era once more, which we all do not buy its idea
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Kinkale(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2015
The best news av heard so far... Hopefully it comes to pass
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by LOUIS6(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Another Prophecy Again!....... Ok. For now let me just keep watching from a distance
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by sammyomoh(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2015
Hmmm, God help us oooo.
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by MrPresident1: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2015
Jesus Christ will rule.

Daniel 7:27
And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Heaven on earth by Bishop Oyedepo

Good morning by TB Joshua

You people cannot see it still

Nigeria: Land of the living dead!
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by babajero(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2015
crazysaint:
You know what the prophet is suffering from? The kabai and pig poo he smoke dont the worry am so tey the man the see the future and predict it by force.

You are suffering from insanity if you think he is wrong, both of them are going to die mysteriously
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by saharachic(f): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
My Prophecy:
•I must book space on Nairaland today grin
• I must swallow Fufu and egusi soup this afternoon.
•Mtn must send me at least 4 spam SMS today
•Airtel must steal at least N100 from my airtime this week
•Na Hot water I go use baff through out this week
•e get one fine girl Wey I meet during the holidays, I must call am today grin
•If I remember new prophecies I'll come and add up

grin

not funny
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2015
If either of them will be crowned, I will prefer Buhari(anyone but GEJ). But I will be happier if this prophecy comes to pass without a coup or bloody breakup.
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by chonchoro(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2015
all I know is that it only de will of God wiI'll come come to pass as for Jonathan and Buhari I do not have confident on any or them
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by zheroes(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2015
natureblack:
"an eminous projection that showed no definite direction for the country in the event that either of the two giants become president as prophesied" .......hmnmmm

of late,every pastor and prophet has been "seeing things" but Prophet Nwoko's comes with a cannon sound.
the bolded for safety just in case anyone wins and rules. story for the gods. nobody knows what will happen period.
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by nerodenero: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2015
I am not confortable with GEJ and GMB,I dont think any of the two would add any meaningful value to the nation,the reason I look beyond them.

As for the prophet, I wonder why the Holy Spirit keeps telling these prophets different things about Nigeria?God cant say different things about the same issue.

Seriously,christian leaders have reduced the religión to nothing that is the reason I look up to Jesus directly,the author and finisher of my faith.

1 Like

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by thewarrior72: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Our dream is finally coming true, oh BIAFRA the land of my birth, the land of the rising SUN the land filled with milk and Hot.....

2 Likes

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by swagdopey: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2015
He is high on Alomo+Orojin
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by zheroes(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2015
babajero:

You are suffering from insanity if you think he is wrong, both of them are going to die mysteriously
are you God?
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by PerfumeRepublik: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2015
saharachic:

not funny

At least it got you to quote me. For me that's enough
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2015
natureblack:
smh,Nigeria is danm too religious.....I thought the mandate is in our hands.
permit me 2 use d word "my brother" dis not religion alone ooo, but biz is involve cos if all dis pastor prophecies come to pass, some ll gain more member and some we lose. Dats just ma point ooo bawse
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Ehimenboy(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2015
What exactly is happening? I went through the op and DID NOT see ANY of the man's quotes stating according to the topic. The closest to the claimed statement was "On what would happen having prophesied that the two leading presidential candidates would not be president after February elections, the 64-year-old prophet vacillated, saying: “I can see the glory of Nigeria in the South East and I don’t agree with Wole Soyinka that Jonathan is Nebuchadnezzar; Jonathan IS a FORERUNNUR TO THE GLORY OF GOD.” NOWHERE IN THE PIECE DID THE MAN STATE THAT NEITHER OF THE ASPIRANTS WILL RTLE AFTER FEB 14. In fact, he approved of Jonathan.
If he stated so truly, let the op QUOTE him. Otherwise, the topic is all trashy.

P.S.: I couldn't use the NL quote as I would. Thanks for understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by cool318(m): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2015
I just wish we had three strong Presidential aspirants/ competitors & not these weaklings who choose to throw & banter words + name calling.
None of the aspirants is even worth the seat.

They are busy Lodging jobless youths in Hotels in Maitama Abuja with Internet connected computers to keep decieving Gullible Nigerians.

Democracy is not in the interest of the Poor, it only Favours the RICH.

Quote me if u like!!!
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2015
What's this one saying?...aint no stoping a moving train!#change2014 is inevitable!
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by babs01(m): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2015
I dnt blv in prophesy bt dnt worry Buhari will recieve d so called crown u mentioned b4 febuhari 14, so no panic ok?

1 Like

Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by Jesusloveyou: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
My Prophecy:
•I must book space on Nairaland today grin
• I must swallow Fufu and egusi soup this afternoon.
•Mtn must send me at least 4 spam SMS today
•Airtel must steal at least N100 from my airtime this week
•Na Hot water I go use baff through out this week
•e get one fine girl Wey I meet during the holidays, I must call am today grin
•If I remember new prophecies I'll come and add up

grin
d new prophesy i just receive,this is not joke,i am even weak right now,my pastor just said it now that this ogogoro man wil stil be there,it is all rigged,i pray it doesn't happen,because they wil be bloodshed.is better both of them wil not enter than to have bloodshed.for now buhari for 2015.
Re: Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko by abtmaviz(m): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Peterken05:
Oh, not today again, if god told you those two can't make president, didn't he tell who will? So why not tell us who will

I join you in asking him who then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Portable Omolalomi Congratulates Senator Adeleke Adedamola With New Song (Video) / ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.