Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,695 members, 7,844,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] (37874 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Buhari's Wife And OSI Banjo Wife Arrive Ogun State For There Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by kunlej2: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2015
Me think Buhari said nothing like first lady if voted.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari is too much Jor

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by deletrue: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2015
See their appearance sef. Langa langa tiny.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2015
buhari very confused human.
no office for first lady
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by seedorfg(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Did they bring PEJ also grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Krisddon: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
gebest:
GREAT, LET THE CHANGE BEGINGS, JEG MUST GO.
How can there be change when you write badly?
Get a 'slate' and learn ABCD.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Bruteforce1o1: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Yes and what do you expect
We must bow for our born-to-rule masters always so they can have direct access to our commonwealth!
Shikena!!!
[/s]

When will you get sense? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by taiocol: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
seangy4konji:
COPIED:

As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
18. Hike on import duty on imported vehicles.
19. Yearly budget of 1 billion naira cassava bread for one man alone and we never chop Agege bread with ewa for 50 naira

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

How much did apc donate? Or must you be in power before you effect a change.

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by chat2deen(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
holicalpha:
I'm a TAN but that patience no be give person mouth.

Meanwhile somewhere in Naija PEJ is busy partying with charlie Boy grin angry grin grin

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by kagel: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
okoro4:
The wives of General Buhari and his running mate Osinbajo arrived Ogun state this morning to support their husbands for APC's presidential campaign in Ogun state.

Source: http:///796

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by babadee1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
eke419:
Buhari's wives if them wan go somewhere na coaster bus go carry them ;

Buhari has only one wife.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Dankamaru(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
I go with the winning team, GMB/ YOB!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by ogbeit: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position at Ogbe Ahiara MFB Ltd, Ogbe Ahiara;

POSITION
• Information Technology (IT) Support Officer

QUALIFICATION
National Diploma (ND)

Interested persons can apply within the bank or send their Curriculum Vitae and application to;

The Managing Director,
Ogbe Ahiara Microfinance Bank LTD
Ogbe Ahiara, Ahiazu Mbaise.

Email: admin@ogbemfb.com
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Franchise21(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by demelza: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
1stola:

Bet your life and you will definitely die by the evening of February 14, 2015.
Dem no born am well
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sermwell:
Dead on arrival! cheesy

GEJ TILL 2019!!!

Lol. @dead on arrival
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by anonimi: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]When will you get sense? Smh

When you are able to match the little sense that I already have grin cheesy
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Bruteforce1o1: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

When you are able to match the little sense that I already have grin cheesy
[/s]

Oga Carpenter, You mean paid sense. Patience sef get sense pass you. You dull die. Lmaooo.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by ifeanyidavid: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed
robbery and several ills of society held sway.But at a very close look
at the APC, I am seeing:
1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who
spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.It is
now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who
created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So
where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined
APC?Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE
ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRI... (APC )
anyway, i still maintain my stand: VOTE YOUR GOODLUCK
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by bokohalal(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Interestingly, if Buhari was a Muslim fundamentalist, we would not have seen his wife in public. Muslim, yes. Fundamentalist, no.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
holatin:
wao dats lovely

But who hibernate PEJ for this moment

her act and English makes make me have a hard on

Buhari for President
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by onadana: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
coolThese wives things again
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by shrimati(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
olrotimi:
but wait o, Buhari is on record as saying The role of the first lady is irrelevant and he would dis-colour the role. I don't expect these women should play active roles in the campaign else it would be double speak on Buhari's part, a grievous enough bleep that could cost him his chances at the polls in civilized climes.
hmm, derecognizing the office of first lady does not make them irrelevant. It means they should not be made to look in the eyes of law as if the constitution reconize such office but it does not mean they won't have a role to play.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by lakesea(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
PERFECT SYMBOL OF SIMPLICITY.........used to be a goodluck fan but think i am changing ma mind.........but guys hope buhari n his vice are not decieving us.......GOD help Nigeria.......
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by noraola: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
ATTEND A FREE SEMINAR AND MAKE THE AMOUNT HERE DAILY

SEE THE ATTACHMENT VISIT: www.ideasrule.org

FOR DETAILS

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by enomakos(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
ok i hear
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Oceemo(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Eeser:
The wind of change blowing away the dirt that the PDP dropped at abeokuta yesterday. Change is here and it's now. You are either for change or for continuity of this sorry state.
#SAIBUHARI come febuhari 2015
bros I guess u d one with that funny image pls my e mail oceemo@gmail.com
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Oceemo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
1stola:
WOW!
OMO SEE BEAUTY AND SIMPLICITY smiley
BEAUTIFUL WIVES kiss
BEAUTIFUL MOTHERS kiss kiss
OUR FIRST LADIES kiss kiss kiss

GMB TILL GEJ KNOWS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.
GMB TILL PEJ BECOMES A PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
GMB TILL FANI KAYODE BECOME REASONABLE.
GMB TILL DOYIN OKUPE CHANGE HIS FIRST NAME TO BASTARD.
GMB TILL RENO OMOKRI UNDERSTANDS THAT HE IS SENILE.
GMB TILL PROF WOLE SOYINKA BECOMES A GUINEA PIG HUNTER.
GMB TILL OBASANJO BECOMES A MOTOR PARK TOUT.
GMB TILL ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO BECOMES PASTORS.
GMB TILL JONA JANG BECOMES TALLER.
GMB TILL ALAO AKALA STOPS BLEACHING.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING 20 BILLION DOLLARS.
GMB TILL NIGERIA BECOMES CORRUPTION FREE.
GMB TILL ELECTRIC POWER BECOMES STABLE.
GEJ TILL feBUHARI.
wink cheesy grin
lol bros pls pls I need this image I no fit laugh. Oceemo@gmail.com
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by flylykace: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Not all that glitters are gold,

Gej/Sambo till 2019

The gods are wise
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by vislabraye(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Under normal circumstances, GMB should not be in the picture in the first place. How i wished GEJ handled the security of this nation better.

Buhari might be a sincere person, but who are the people working with him ? Tinubu, Amaechi and Atiku. Is that the change Nigeria is looking for? And to make matters worse, APC is seeking the approval of OBJ. I see desperation here. If APC are confident that they are the people's choice, why are they going to OBJ and to make matters worse, Tom Ikimi ? It's very disappointing.

I want a change unfortunately APC is not the change we need.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by 1stola: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oceemo:
lol bros pls pls I need this image I no fit laugh. Oceemo@gmail.com
just click on the image to download na.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by stayblack: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
DECENT WOMEN...WOMEN WITH SELF RESPECT..THIS ARROGANT GEJ WIFE SHOULD LEARN..INFACT ALL OLD NIAJIA FIRST LADYS WERE DECENT,EASY TAKIN AND WITH SELF RESPECT,BUT THIS THIN OF OUR GEJ WIFE IS SOMETHING ,I JUST CAN SAY......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu / Jerusalem: ''I Am Willing To Take A Bullet For Donald Trump'' - Reno Omokri / Twitter Ban: Sheikh Gumi To Buhari 'Be Mature, Accept Criticisms'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.