Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido (18676 Views)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Youngandactive: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Follow peace and campaign for peace ...Follow @YoungAndActiveN

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Trailblazer1(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Here comes the big question:

If buhari is going to jail all corrupt politicians after his election, those that include those in APC too?

Will he jail Fayemi of Ekiti for using 50million naira bed?

Does thst mean that Tinubu will spend the rest of his life in Kirikiri?

Will he return Amaechi's war chest that was used to sponsor him to Rivers state and jail Amaechi too?

Begging for answers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by youngmoney101(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Mr lamido go n sleep,,,we all know dat the real cabals r sitting next to Mr president in abuja...If da so called apc cabals r still pdp,,,den u will sey De r reformers and transformers..lamido tell us abt ur son that was caught with 20000$ or more cash on his way to Egypt...We r very wise now..
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Ayorh4you(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2015
APC is a subsidiary of PDP. No difference. They are just a group of pained and bitter ex PDP power desperados. #yourvoteyourright vote wisely
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by shizzle11(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2015
Lamido on ponit.

Failbuhari2015

#TeamFreshAir
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Juliaann(f): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2015
we all knows that already gov Lamido

Buhari can only win on Nairaland

Tinubu (The Okpolo eyes)
Amaechi(the shoki dancer)
Rochas(rounded shape master)
then buhari (the gworo master)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Juliaann(f): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2015
we all knows that already gov Lamido buhari can
only win on Nairaland

tinubu (The Okpolo eyes)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by dipo1234: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2015
buhari has a terminal disease, he is an illiterate, cannot present his secondary school certificate, forgot his vice president's name in a rally. i and my young generations will be doing ourselves future a great harm if we vote Buhari for president. VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, VOTE CONTINUITY, VOTE PEACE, VOTE TRANSFORMATION
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Pberzstar(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2015
vote 4 peace nt war
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2015
This Lamido guy sef.... more confusing than Obasanjo & Dokubo combined.
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by appini: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2015
The simple truth! Amaechi problems continues...
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Though GEJ will win. However assuming that GMB wins, he will spend his first term settling creditors that financed him to power...fact. What these idiots and cabal are not able to see is oil price has fallen below 60%. THERE IS NO MONEY!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Juliaann:
only win on Nairaland

tinubu (The Okpolo eyes)
kindly edit your post and sentence composition, it doesn't make for palatable reading.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by abubkhr: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Whenever this Lamido open his mouth you will hear rubbish it got to the point where one begin to think whether the guy smoke Marijuana. Just thinking.
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Juliaann:
only win on Nairaland

tinubu (The Okpolo eyes)

Why cant we argue constructively instead of throw banal jibes at one another?

I am perplexed by the venomous words you just spilled especially as its coming from a vessel so angelic in appearance. I guess the earth's been inundated with narcissistic women roaming. I give uppp.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by zheroes(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2015
whenever i hear the word cabal i laff. are they spirits? am sure the cabals are the ones fueling the boko haram terrorists. they have stolen the nations resources and now using it to fight the people. and the people still cannot see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
y r we stressing ourselves... we kno he is incorruptible, a former general..atleast two of our greatest problems wuld b solved at once
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2015
Trailblazer1:

If buhari is going to jail all corrupt politicians after his election, those that include those in APC too?

Will he return Amaechi's war chest that was used to sponsor him to Rivers state and jail Amaechi too?

Begging for answers
he has said he wnt probe Ppl based in d past.....he'll focus on his régime...... I dnt trust dat anyway...bt Dats d fairest way he'll want to go abt it...
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by ogene007: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Lawprince:
What a contradiction. He clearly stated that "BUHARI IS AN INCORRUPTIBLE PERSON". This he claims even the PDP testifies to. A statement he cannot confidently say about Jonathan.

Why then should we fear any cabal around Buhari since 'Incorruptible' means he cannot be influenced by any corrupt personality.

I think Lamido is only wisely canvassing for Buhari. And I believe any wise man will do as such.

Sai Buhari!
The security challenges in the north east part of nigeria persist not because of want of trying by GEJ, but due to the tacit support BH are receiving from saudi arabia who are also funding APC. In the face of all this, we will never reward the Jihadist with power, because that will amount to succumbing to their blackmail. No matter the amount of bombs the Jihadist boko haram throw in the north, or the noise making done by APC who are basically the political wing of Boko haram, GMB will never win this elections by the special grace of God. Their hands are stained with the blood of the innocents, and at the due time, they will be brought to justice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by nijanigga: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2015
has sule lamido answered money laundry charges against him and his son? babban barawo.
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by bobbylegend(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2015
My people who will you vote for? BUHARI- (1) no certificate (2) does not know his running mate's name (3) does not know his phone number (4) religious extremist (5) bad intonation. JONATHAN- (1) a certified Phd (2) knows his running mate's name and phone number (3) achievements ranging from Agriculture, Education, Roads, Electricity, Aviation, Rail transportation, Freedom information, Non interference with judicial functions etc. Kindly click (LIKE) for Jonathan and SHARE for Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by ZionJay(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Sermwell:
I don't even know why some of you bother yourselves about someone who is a perpetual looser! cheesy

GEJ TILL 2019!!
You be shocked
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Newkidoo(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2015
Did he win when there was no cabals behind him!!
just shut up mr sule lamido.. face your business abeg!!

wait and watch how change will sweep the whole nigeria!!

Sai buhari....
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by IBROHIM: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Begging for answers
yes plus the godfather of corruption! You know who I de talk! Wait o!! Even if he's not going to put all pdp and APC members who have already stolen in jail, are you not happy and anxious to see stealing of monumental proportion STOP come Feb 14 onwards!!! Sai Buhari/Osibanjo jare!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
I don't see Buhari as the savior of Nigeria. However I am voting out PDP and Buhari is the only realistic person that can kick out Jonathan at the polls.
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Akpan107(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Even without the 'cabals' Buhari cant win.

Buhari time don pass, na GEJ dey on top now, He must be till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by IBROHIM: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
ogene007:

The security challenges in the north east part of nigeria persist not because of want of trying by GEJ, but due to the tacit support BH are receiving from saudi arabia who are also funding APC. In the face of all this, we will never reward the Jihadist with power, because that will amount to succumbing to their blackmail. No matter the amount of bombs the Jihadist boko haram throw in the north, or the noise making done by APC who are basically the political wing of Boko haram, GMB will never win this elections by the special grace of God. Their hands are stained with the blood of the innocents, and at the due time, they will be brought to justice.
how many shots you don take today!!! To remind you most of the weapons used by Bokoharam belong to the Nigerian army under Jonathan!!! We have a lot of evidence!! Some of the runaway foot soldiers of Bokoharam are ready to submit all their evidence!!! Just wait and see events unfold!!! You will be wowed!!!
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by emmy4life02(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
PDP loves propaganda
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by kingdavid2015: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
Vote for Buhari will bring back our intergrity
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by IBROHIM: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
ogene007:

let's me ask you one question, all the trillions spent in fighting Bokoharam where did the money go! Oga are you high on something?!! Or you want to tell me you don't believe our soldiers are not properly equipped and not motivated! Jonathan's fight against Bokoharam is just pure drama because you can't sponsor them underground and at the same time be serious in fighting them rather he indirectly use the two weeks trained soldiers to arm his bokoboys on the order that they should flee when they come under fire!!!
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by tolexy007(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Anikulhapo:
This Lamido Sef Sabi Talk Too Much, He Should Kuku Replace Okupe Or Onokri, HEDIOT!
wen he said someting against gej u guys always hail him, now dat he is trying to tell gmb d bitter truth u now said he talk too much...GMB is a fail product

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by IBROHIM: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
dipo1234:
buhari has a terminal disease, he is an illiterate, cannot present his secondary school certificate, forgot his vice president's name in a rally. i and my young generations will be doing ourselves future a great harm if we vote Buhari for president. VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, VOTE CONTINUITY, VOTE PEACE, VOTE TRANSFORMATION
so that's why he is stealing and surrounds himself with people like himself? Is Buhari the reason why Jonathan is an unrepentant thief? Thank God you have only one vote!!! Better shut up!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended / APC Chieftain Asks Buhari To Attend Debate. / Osinbajo Attends Funeral Of Dapo Abiodun's Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.